Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. (845 Views)

Atedo Peterside Appointed To Standard Bank Group’s Board / Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. by GCTInstitute: 9:14pm On May 01, 2013
Dearest Folks.

I have been in limbo since i started my production outfit. People always created fear around me as if i was not born to make it.

Some people talk about the fear of going into Production & Packaging Business. But we speak about how easy it is.

Why?
Because a lot of people don't know what it entails and they just want others to be afraid.

Learn about various methods and Procedures for Producing and Packaging to Standard with ease. Your little production in that ONE Large room or more could be standardized with ease.

Over 60 products listed in a comprehensively demonstrated Self- Training Manuals.

Apart from production of some basic need products, you can also Learn other standard ways of Providing Services in Nigeria.

Standard is all that matters. Some people despite having good production outfits are still afraid of NAFDAC, CAC, SON, etc

You need not be afraid. Get this manuals and solve the problem.

The next time you hear people talk about Training on Production and Packaging to Standard, you too will have a say.
Re: Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. by portacabin: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
more info pls
Re: Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. by GCTInstitute: 10:18pm On May 03, 2013
@Portacabin: Get details tru ur email. Or call for direction.
Re: Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. by bularuz(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2013
bularuuz@Gmail.com
I am very interested in ur manuals and training
Re: Producing And Packaging To Standard In Nigeria: Easy Ways To Do It Without Fear. by GCTInstitute: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2013
hello Bularuz:

Do call this number for details on our TRAINING or Manuals.
08162993230, 08077619909.

Happy Independence to all Nairalanders.

Do check for our pages for updates on all our EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES. That is why we are here. To make you-i mean those who are really in need of SKILLS - Vocational, Entrepreneurship, Technical, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church / Nigeria Will Lose By 8goals To 2 Against Spain-tb Joshua / Outrageous PHCN Bill: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.