Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (55764 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by simdam500(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
yes both. I can
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Rhozabeth(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by woky: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
sexynabila:
oh.... u r so sweet.... love men ur type
thnks

Sexynabila smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Elebiju:
he is a widower obviously or his wife is a runaway.

Spot on!!
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by adamlannie: 5:04am On Jan 31, 2015
In these days, Baby carrier is one of the most comfortable and easy for carrying our baby with us at anywhere.

baby wrap carriers online
Re: Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] by jaszplus12(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
i do almost everything at home cos i am usually free when she isnt.
i just cant sit an watch her do chores just because i be husband
if she appreciates it then thats ok but if not,,,,,still i say its ok.
one day she go see the difference for another place and know that a man that helps his wife isnt a wrapper but a real man.
i treat my seven year old daughter with respect and decorum, i open car doors for her and ask her questions politely and generally treat her like a true princess, why?
when she grows she will distinguish a real gentleman from a prud!
if you follow my meaning then you will understand that any woman that feels big cos husband helps her in everything or misuses the opurtunity means she never got proper induction but learned her character instinctively....
as parents we need to do alot...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.