Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! (770 Views)

ESTATE AGENT, Drop Your Pin And Add D Following Pin To Ur Contact For Networking / Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by glow2004: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2008
I'm searching for a reliable commercial real estate agent to work with in nigeria to help search for the perfect store front for a very high end lifestyle brand coming to nigeria in late 2009. I want 3 vacant stores right next to each other in a very posh high street area of lagos. I will be in nigeria early 2009 but I just need a good agent to do some leg work, take pictures and give me an idea of where to look at pending my arrival in lagos. Serious commercial agents only pls, thank you
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by muna12345: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2008
contact Auratelhomes on 08056964642 or email auratels@yahoo.com attention Mr. Agu Kris Okey
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by glow2004: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2008
I just e.mailed you. Pls get back to me as soon as you can with more info per what you can offer. Thanks
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by glow2004: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2008
I just e.mailed you. Pls get back to me as soon as you can with more info per what you can offer. Thanks
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by bomega4u(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2008
mail me with the full details of your request on bomega4u@yahoo.com.maybe we could work together.Regards
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by zulureal(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2008
Hi how are you today there are many property agent in lagos State as a o but send me your Email address to reach u my is zulureal@yahoo.com web site is www.zuluproperty.com
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by dcollins14: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
Hi Thanks so much for your post, i want to say what ever you need let us know and we will get it for you as fast as possible. you can reach us on 08060928856,012214557.

Best Regards
Napoleon O desmond
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by popoyeh(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2009
glow2004:

I'm searching for a reliable commercial real estate agent to work with in nigeria to help search for the perfect store front for a very high end lifestyle brand coming to nigeria in late 2009. I want 3 vacant stores right next to each other in a very posh high street area of lagos. I will be in nigeria early 2009 but I just need a good agent to do some leg work, take pictures and give me an idea of where to look at pending my arrival in lagos. Serious commercial agents only please, thank you

Hello,

I know a lot of people would have contacted you on this, but if l can have an email address or a phone number to reach you on, l will explain better to you why l think l fit perfectly the kind of agent you need.

Email me @ ajayit75@yahoo.com

'Tayo Ajayi
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by glow2004: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2009
I just sent u an e.mail. Thanks
Re: Urgent: Searching For A Reliable Commercial Real Estate Agent! by maputu: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2009
as a JJC (Johnny Just Come), please make sure you know the office address, home address, church, hospital, mother-in-law's house et al of the estate agent, estate consultant, lawyer, omoonile et al you want to do business with before you do business with them. the fraudulent ones are as many as the genuine ones. no slander, disrespect or abuse intended. GOODLUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Sobo Arobiodu Gra Ikeja / Estate 'tokunbo' Diesel Generator For Quicksale ! In Abuja / Executive Flats @ Allen Avenue/ Adeniyi Jones Ikeja For Letting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.