Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election (30172 Views)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / 4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Rajy00(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
LOST OPPORTUNITY
Chai 2015 don come just now? I think say e
still far ooo, If i had known i wouldnt have
sacked Sanusi, now is an Emir that can help
to decide my fate. I should have returned the
$20B, if i can reverse d hand of d clock, i
wouldnt have said 16 was greater than 19.
What have i gain from Jang now? Look at the
good Job Ameachi is doing for Buhari. I wish
we were still in 2011, why did i give such
trouble to Ameachi using Mbu against him for
2yrs without achieving anything? Am not
sure of Wike winning Rivers for me. i
shouldnt have said i dont give a damn, i
should have declared my assets whether
correct or not. Oh my God why did i say
stealing is not corruption? Going to Kano to
dance after the Abuja motor park massacre is
my biggest regret. Imagine how my wife and
few miscrants around me fooled me to
believed no girls were abducted and i
remained unconcerned for 21 days. Imagine
the MEND i tried to defend on the bombing of
Eagle square on october 1st 2010 have now
endorsed Buhari yet Asare and Thompolo are
still telling me no shaken. If i had known i
would have stayed with Henry Okah, ii think
he is more intelligent among all these senior
militants. Ibori case has brought me more
enemies in Delta. Hmmm. Daziani didnt help
me at all, she loot money from NNPC as if her
father own it. N10B to charted plane is stupid
but what would i have done to such a pretty
goddes? Allow. National assembly humiliate
her like they did to my Stella? Only God knows
how Ali Modu Sheriff became my friends.
Bode George despite all i did to rebrand him
is not doing enough for me in Lagos he
nearly turned Obanikoro against me. Nobody
want me, imagine Jos of all places i have been
rejected. Who knows if my people will
welcome me back in Otueke?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by saharachic(f): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

4 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by ChinemeOkpan: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is not FEAR anymore. It is the reality on ground

Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Hadone(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ has killed our great party

2 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by vision2050: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan is a bad disease, more deadlier than
anything. He had killed more human beings than
other diseases for the past 6 years
He has rendered more people homeless than
tsunami.
His government has stole more money than the
popular Oyenusi (popular thief)
He has given our economy unhealthy living.
Kaaiiii their is God oooo
Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi
Osinbajo for immediate solution and change.
The wind of Change will continue to blow.
Click like if you believe the above assertion.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by gebest: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by maestroferddi: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC mole masquerading as a yeye stalwart.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by enzony(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ is the right person to continue transforming Nigeria. The opposition APC are well organised, no doubt, coupled with their well resourced international consultants plus their penchant for telling lies. GEJ also is not helped by the fact that he's from a minority group. So voices that can sentimentally support him are few (though some Igbos have taken it upon themselves to defend him).

These are the main issues. GEJ performed more than most former administrations. The transformation of the economy is a fact no matter what opposition say. The strengthening of democratic institutions is the greatest thing any administration could do. This GEJ has done.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by pauldehero(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by sammyj: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you want the peoples General please click likes!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Hadone(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
For sure
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Kakpos: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
Listen, come May 29th 2015, GEJ will be sworn in for another 4yrs

you re comedian....very funny...am sure u re joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by AsherStorm(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
They already know this
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by obinoral1179(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
you should listen to yourself.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by carterguccy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
cliffm43:
GEJ................REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT,,,,CANCEL THE ELECTION AND DIVIDE THE COUNTRY PERIOD....SOME IGBOS ARE FOOL,,BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHO IS THEIR ENEMY,,,,,BUHARI IS AN ENEMY OF IGBOS..............
. Is this sensible
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by pacesetter939: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
This will happen in your dream world, certaily not in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Beno3: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
If Jonathan loses 2015 elections, know that he is the biggest fool on earth. because APC is the refuse dump of the PDP. When the PDP tries to better Nigeria by purging the party, the bad and corrupt excretes of the PDP re-settles to form APC, the loser party. The party that has the corrupt ex-leaders that kept Nigeria were it was..... I lough at the APC. cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Unfortunately, the Nairaland Chapter of the PDPians have failed to see the reality on the ground. Just like their clueless master, they're relying on People like Reno Omokri, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe, who may not be able to win their Polling Units!

Jonathan's days in Aso Rock are numbered!
Talk is cheap ,by February Buhari will cry back to Daura to raise his cattles.

1 Like

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by shamecurls(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
enzony:
GEJ is the right person to continue transforming Nigeria. The opposition APC are well organised, no doubt, coupled with their well resourced international consultants plus their penchant for telling lies. GEJ also is not helped by the fact that he's from a minority group. So voices that can sentimentally support him are few (though some Igbos have taken it upon themselves to defend him).

These are the main issues. GEJ performed more than most former administrations. The transformation of the economy is a fact no matter what opposition say. The strengthening of democratic institutions is the greatest thing any administration could do. This GEJ has done.

GEJ till 2019.

statistics speaks

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by benzion72(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
enzony:

GEJ till 2019.

How did GEJ transform Nigeria economy. How much is Dollar when he came and how much is it now. What happen to foreign reserve?. My friend stop talking rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Misogynist2014(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good advice.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by farem: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
I hear
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by UTEWUOJO: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
He dat has ear should listen!
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by Ntananke: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Recording.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by oweman: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really jalo knows what's happening everywhere in the country
[Am not moved Jonathan has done absolutely nothing for kabba people and sm not enough even sure he did anything in Kogi state so sending him back to Otuoke has no negative impact its a non issue .
Meanwhile Jonathan himself has since the 29th July said he would be leaving office 2015 .
so why the crocodile tear shedding .
To the best of my the last

4 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by nkemdi89(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
carterguccy:
Its glaring now that CHANGE is IMMINENT and going back to the drawing board isn't gonna solve it for them, other than JONATHAN going back to OTUEKE...

CHANGE!!! CHANGE!! CHANGE!

SAI BUHARI.
Jonathan he Is going to be given a malawi treatment if care is not taken .
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by maestroferddi: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Unfortunately, the Nairaland Chapter of the PDPians have failed to see the reality on the ground. Just like their clueless master, they're relying on People like Reno Omokri, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe, who may not be able to win their Polling Units!

Jonathan's days in Aso Rock are numbered!
You are the person hallucinating over a speculative comment passed by an apparent malcontent.

Dig unto the profile of the fellow making this uncouth comment and you would find out that he bears a similitude to Aisha Osori, another source of APC false hopes.

The last time I checked this pesky fellow is not the party leader in Kaduna State. The honour belongs to Namadi Sambo and Mukhtar Ramalan Yero. PDP is certainly on a sure footing in Kaduna is poised to silence the loquaciousness of Nasir El-Rufai for good.
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by ccollins(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Beno3:
If Jonathan loses 2015 elections, know that he is the biggest fool on earth. because APC is the refuse dump of the PDP. When the PDP tries to better Nigeria by purging the party, the bad and corrupt excretes of the PDP re-settles to form APC, the loser party. The party that has the corrupt ex-leaders that kept Nigeria were it was..... I lough at the APC. cheesy cheesy grin tongue
in this modern democratic dispensation, I expected a more learned and rationale explanation from you. Seems you act like an animal, I always read comments here always but you just forced me this time.. Let's be fair even if we are so partisan
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by benzion72(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
You dont need a sooth sayer to tell us GEJ PDP has lost the election Once NW and SW have stood up together to say no to PDP wasted years No power, no road. PDP erat are just doing the bidding of their master. Will there be vote on nairaland. Nigeria knows where we are going. The masses have spoken Jona is a gunners
Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by efilefun(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
A friend Posted:
D-one Ayekooto writes GOODLUCK JONATHAN has
never brought any scissors to LAGOS to commission
any PROJECT in his 6 years in power.....IT is the most
barbaric record any PRESIDENT in NIGERIA has set
concerning LAGOS.......In 6 years, ALL GEJ could offer
LAGOS is 'I WILL'.....Chai.....And he has the effrontery
not just to present himself to LAGOSIANS for second
term but also to tell LAGOSians to vote out a party that
has performed exceedingly and overwhelmingly well... A
man whose performance is just a mirage and nothing
more thinks he can tell LAGOSIANS the way to go ?
WHEN Presidents go for campaign, their first point of
call should be around the projects they intend to
commission even before they proceed to the campaign
arena but what do we see with
JONATHAN......NOTHING.....A President with no
Commissioning Scissors!
IT will forever be on records that the 16 years of PDP in
NIGERIA brought nothing to LAGOS but the 6 years of
JONATHAN brought more 'nothings' to the Center of
EXCELLENCE..........
FeBUHARI 14 is the day of NEMESIS! Our PVCs will do
the MAGIC to the greatest LAGOS hater ever in
NIGERIA's history

2 Likes

Re: PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election by jauntty: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
May the Best guy win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.