Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Yoruba Actor Says He Has Been Compared To Denzel Washington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor Says He Has Been Compared To Denzel Washington (1222 Views)

D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Says He Has Been Compared To Denzel Washington by vicostyle20: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerian Yoruba actor narrates his experience with an Ireland fan who compares him to Hollywood actor, Denzel Washington, after asking him to sign his autograph on her breast.

Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola, in a recent chat withSaturday Beats, narrates his experience with a Nigerian female fan based abroad.

According to Muyiwa, the fan asked him to sign on her boobs, and also compared him to 'Equalizer' actor, Denzel Washignton.
“The first time I went to Ireland, a lady saw me and raised her shirt asking me to sign my autograph on her breast. I was really embarrassed. She was a Nigerian probably based in Ireland and when she saw me, she shouted my name and told me I must sign on her boobs.
When a white man saw her and asked who I was, she said I was a big movie star from Africa, comparing me with Denzel Washington. I had to sign on her breast because she told me that if I did not do so, she would not put down her shirt and it was very cold. I inscribed my signature on her breast while trying not to touch it,” he said.

Source:http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/yoruba-actor-says-he-has-been-compared.html
Re: Yoruba Actor Says He Has Been Compared To Denzel Washington by kowema(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jeez!!!!!!!!........ This Lokito shocked. If Ahear!... Denzel ko , Maurice Chestnut Ni
Re: Yoruba Actor Says He Has Been Compared To Denzel Washington by Beamborla(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
shocked Denzel? No way!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mbong Amata & Jeta Amata Spotted Together Since Separation In 2013 / WOW!! Peter Psquare Flaunts His Bare Chest In Bed (see Photo) / The Best Dressed Stars At The 2015 Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.