Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures (41594 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) / Ekiti State University (EKSU ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by maryhaam(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
emperorlaws:
graduates that does not worth it. Greaduate 2ru blocking
quoting you is a mistake,what will you gain by badmouthing d whole thing,grow up,proudly unadite thou
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by ibkgab001: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wow you mean Ado Akiti or ado fakiti?
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by EndtimeBlessing: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
While I refuse to see building(s) as being equal to a University, I do know that building designs and aesthetics are functions of imagination.
If all you have published is a reflection of the imagination of those leading that state. Then, the challenge is more than what we previously imagined.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by maryhaam(f): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
ndidibabe:
You are an illiterate. Which School is called UNAD? By the time the Federal Govt create a University in Ado Ekiti and call it UNAD, I guess everyone will be wondering how you graduated in a School created in 2017 seven years before it was created.
that gross mam I have unad on my certificate too,it was change arround 11/12 soooooo what should he hv said ma,am a unadite not eksuite u dig
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is this university or secondary school.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by streetzdreamz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Opeyemi5:
@ op am sure this pix were taking late last 2years/early last year,the skul fine pass this.will try to update u with recent pix wen I get to skul today.and I think u forget something(that d skul is one of the most useless skul in africa)since 2011 I just dey enter 300level 1st semester.
lols,u'v said t all,d op just got a few old pictures n created a topic,there are still better structures d guy left out like d college of medicine,d twin hall,3000seaters,4in1,new Lts n lots more,u got me cracking real good @ d *useless* part,I'l label em much worse dan dat if am to qualify dia academic calender!!just too f*cking slow and discarded just like a puzzle...
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by taiwotosho22(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nelcee:
Is this university or secondary school.
I'm proud of my Alma Mater. I graduated in 2013.
This is Falculty of engineering picture.
I'm sure that the OP intended to upload pictures of some old buildings. Go to the sch now you will see some builtiful structures like collage of medicine, agric, 3000 seaters, Sch of PG, twin-buildings LT etc to mention few.

Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by Opeyemi5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
streetzdreamz:
lols,u'v said t all,d op just got a few old pictures n created a topic,there are still better structures d guy left out like d college of medicine,d twin hall,300seaters,4in1,new Lts n lots more,u got me cracking real good @ d *useless* part,I'l label em much worse dan dat if am to qualify dia academic calender!!just too f*cking slow and discarded just like a puzzle...
correct guy.i know say one day d skul fo free. me
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by streetzdreamz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Opeyemi5:
correct guy.i know say one day d skul fo free. me
sure bro,they surely will,can't wait either.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by sojiboy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
ndidibabe:
This must be a joke. That Poly in Ado is even finer. I visited both during my days in Ife. It used to be called UNAD then. Too terrible to be called a University.

Babe wake up what you saw is different from what us on now
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
sojiboy:

I stop arguing with people like you since the day Jonathan said "stealing is not corruption"

Go sit down for one side abeg, patriotism is nt blindness.
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by Toby30(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Just wait until u see Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo state in the making. cool
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by sparkleboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
mrbillz:
You will forever be a liar. You won't tell us the fact that the sch rejected you combined results so you opted for OUA who came to your rescue by combining your 3 credits 2012 GCE with your 2 credits weac to be addmitted. The sch ain't thrash as you people labled it. I'm a fresh graduate of this sch and can boldly say it anywhere. Eksu! Eksu!! Eksu!!!
funny you. Why take it personal, that was when the school was still called unad far back in 2006.
Mind you I moved to OAU not Oua

Anyway you are still a kid so I won't be surprised at ur uncouth attitude.
By GoD's Grace am
Proud Alumnus of Great Ife
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by mrbillz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
sparkleboy:
funny you. Why take it personal, that was when the school was still called unad far back in 2006.
Mind you I moved to OAU not Oua

Anyway you are still a kid so I won't be surprised at ur uncouth attitude.
By GoD's Grace am
Proud Alumnus of Great Ife
Being a graduate of OAU won't make you greater than I am. You just here to sell yourself cheap to the world by quoting me. Common sense should let you know that was a typo error but I pray you grow soon. Dig a hole and bury yourself you chump! You're fucking retarded. You need to be referred to the rehab.if you get me irked, am gonna loz it on you kid. Shouldn't be bantering words with a Nairaland kiddoo. #Keep hating on eksu at your own peril. TeamEksu
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by mrbillz(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
The University main entrance

Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by sparkleboy(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2015
mrbillz:
Being a graduate of OAU won't make you greater than I am. You just here to sell yourself cheap to the world by quoting me. Common sense should let you know that was a typo error but I pray you grow soon. Dig a hole and bury yourself you chump! You're fucking retarded. You need to be referred to the rehab.if you get me irked, am gonna loz it on you kid. Shouldn't be bantering words with a Nairaland kiddoo. #Keep hating on eksu at your own peril. TeamEksu
Obviously you are dealing with some frustrations right now so I forgive your rantings and insults. Take it easy kid, life happens sometimes. Now incasee of next time don't quote people to vent your frustrations, they might not be as lenient as I am. Now get lost grin grin
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by babs01(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
ndidibabe:
You are an illiterate. Which School is called UNAD? By the time the Federal Govt create a University in Ado Ekiti and call it UNAD, I guess everyone will be wondering how you graduated in a School created in 2017 seven years before it was created.
OMG, EKSU was formerly UNAD d name was changed by fayemi. try to knw somtin b4 ur conclusion 4 God sake
Re: Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures by mrbillz(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
sparkleboy:

Obviously you are dealing with some frustrations right now so I forgive your rantings and insults. Take it easy kid, life happens sometimes. Now incasee of next time don't quote people to vent your frustrations, they might not be as lenient as I am. Now get lost grin grin
You won't get to your destination when throwing stone at every barking dogs you meet on your way. You need to grow. Well, I leave you to deal with it. Keep spitting rubbish old fool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.