Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,160 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? (786 Views)

Where Is Bola Tinubu? / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm just curious, I have not seen or heard from him of recent. Hope he is ok.

APC e-warriors, please help with information on his whereabouts.

个性 Ijebujazz
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
ijebujazz:
I'm just curious, I have not seen or heard from him of recent. Hope he is ok.

APC warriors, please help with information on his whereabouts.

个性 Ijebujazz
he is in your nostril, jobless dude
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
he is in your nostril, jobless dude

Asswipe!! Who is more jobless between the two of us? Dude, you have 6200+ posts on nairaland! Don't you have something else to do with your worthleas life?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by Sloan: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
ijebujazz:

Asswipe!! Who is more jobless between the two of us? Dude, you have 6200+ posts on nairaland! Don't you have something else to do with your worthleas life?

You wanted an answer to a question that is really none of your business because BAT is a private citizen. Now you got it and you are still frothing at the mouth like an slowpoke. You muse be one of the PDP and PDPe-maggot? grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by holatin(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
ijebujazz:

see this yaba left escapee
so d more post you Ve d more jobless you are !
Money spent on you from birth is a waste, been active on a site don't mean joblessness.
mumuologist
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by holatin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sloan:

You wanted an answer to a question that is really none of your business because BAT is a private citizen. Now you got it and you are still frothing at the mouth like an slowpoke. You muse be one of the PDP and PDPe-maggot? grin grin grin
god bless you man.

wanna ask you a question about a post
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by chamboy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
The Jagaban himself
Re: Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)? by KanwuliaJara: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
H-enjoying his 'retirement drug money'! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Asked Buhari To Present His Certificate, He Presents His Daughter Instead. / What Is The Meaning Of This? I Thought MTN Said Their Hands Not In POLITICS / President Jonathan Wants Elections Postponed For Six Months (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.