Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (53354 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by jamace(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Sibrah:
Jonathan is now well known for denial of any form of gentleman agreement/discussion to the extent that the Oyedepo and Adeboye of this world have to be called to be witnesses . . . Same denial that has led to the fine tuning of the unending Jihad mission of the 'core-North' to coincide with the 'ungovernable' era of Nigeria.
What is gentleman about restricting Jonathan's tenure to one term? Do you think if a Northern president was given same so call gentleman agreement he would have accepted? That gentleman's agreement is in consistent with the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and is therefore declared null and void.

We must kick against one section of the country determining things for the other section. No section of the country should be a fool for the other.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by timota(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
lie ,party chairman is a christian by name john oyegun christianity does not support lies

6 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2015
wwwkaycom:
You must be high on weed!

Yeah ma brother, Holy Ghost weed.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by okestev: 1:09am On Jan 13, 2015
It doesn't matter who endorsed who! Or does it really matter how many people man runs to, it is the will of our God that would prevail. The voice of man is the voice of God... 2015 is a year of New Era in Nigeria! The man Of God has spoken.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bugativeron: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2015
dapsoneh:
I think it's hight time we stopped following some statesmen dogmatically and shun any endorsement by any individual. These so called elderstatesmen wil only endorse a candidate for their own selfish interest, it's high time we all came 2gda with our votes to and put in d candidate of our choice to rule us irrespective of whoever is endorsed by OBJ or anyone else. Btw, has obj as an individual been personally attacked by boko haram? And he wil sit @ his hilltop mansion telling us who he has/hasnt endorsed? As for me, I dnt bloody care wwho he endorses, I wil go for who I feel my heart tells me 'will' get d job done.. btw, how many imams were there as witnesses? When Muslims start talkin, some ppl wil start throwing tantrum.. SMH!!!
boy that facebook post you pasted in your comment is the best I have read since all these hoolabaloo on voting out goodluck. Power to the electorate.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by NnaNna4(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2015
My sympathy for Jonathan is mounting not because he lost his bro or sis but because he seem to have lost decorum. well I understand u r campaigning 4 1st time sir.

But 1 thing has always repeated it sf. Divine Providence always find a way to get Mr President through.

Goodluck Jonathan may look clueless but I think he has succeeded In making APC followers more clueless and over confident. overconfidence brings downfall.

Goodluck may not b pforming up to expectation but I don't see that highly coveted being vacant. highest na court case which buhari is already conversant with.

SO IF JONATHAN DOESN'T WIN IN THE POLLS SURE HE WILL WIN IN COURT

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by bigazu(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2015
OAM4J:

You mean Adeboye will abandon his spiritual son Osinbajo for the clueless Mr Stealing is not corruption?

I want to believe those men still exalt righteousness and integrity above unrighteousness.

And BTW, Oyedepo will support what Adeboye say not the other way round, cos Oyedepo is the son.

Anyways, it was OBJ that invited those Pastors to the meeting to witness what he has to say to the clueless one.

Osinbajo is not in d class of Adeboye's spiritual sons, he is a part time pastor and a bizness man for that matter. Anybody can be a pastor in rccg, I hv frnds who are pastors in rccg too, so is very irrelevant when we are talking abt prophets here. FYI Bishop Oyedepo is d spiritual head of Nigeria, and he commands greater authority in d spirit realm, dats y pst Adeboye wud follow him, even if he is older. Some pikin dey pass papa 100 times and over. GEJ till 2019, after then Ndigbo will take over. The norther Oligarchy and born to rule mentality will be finally buried come FEB 14.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by guttentag(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2015
they are discussing the Burial of PDP

Sai Febuhari ..change 2015!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Sibrah: 1:40am On Jan 13, 2015
jamace:
What is gentleman about restricting Jonathan's tenure to one term? Do you think if a Northern president was given same so call gentleman agreement he would have accepted? That gentleman's agreement is in consistent with the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and is therefore declared null and void.

We must kick against one section of the country determining things for the other section. No section of the country should be a fool for the other.
PDP decided to enforce an arrangement that will give them upper hand in power struggle, to me, i think their being Nigerian qualifies them all to aspire to the Aso rock office but no one should deny any contradicting agreement he or she has with another party. In all, PDP have no right to make Nigeria their tool for politics because of their weak internal principles . .

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Omimah: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm beginning to feel for Jonathan.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Omimah: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Osinbajo is not in d class of Adeboye's spiritual sons, he is a part time pastor and a bizness man for that matter. Anybody can be a pastor in rccg, I hv frnds who are pastors in rccg too, so is very irrelevant when we are talking abt prophets here. FYI Bishop Oyedepo is d spiritual head of Nigeria, and he commands greater authority in d spirit realm, dats y pst Adeboye wud follow him, even if he is older. Some pikin dey pass papa 100 times and over. GEJ till 2019, after then Ndigbo will take over. The norther Oligarchy and born to rule mentality will be finally buried come FEB 14.
Don't say trash. Adeboye follows Oyedepo? You make me laugh. Do you know that it was Adeboye that annointed Oyedepo?
As for Osinbajo, go find out about the parish he pastors in Banana Island, Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by sigmundfreud(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Osinbajo is not in d class of Adeboye's spiritual sons, he is a part time pastor and a bizness man for that matter. Anybody can be a pastor in rccg, I hv frnds who are pastors in rccg too, so is very irrelevant when we are talking abt prophets here. [s]FYI Bishop Oyedepo is d spiritual head of Nigeria, and he commands greater authority in d spirit realm, dats y pst Adeboye wud follow him, even if he is older. Some pikin dey pass papa 100 times and over.[/s] [i]GEJ till 2015 May 29, after then GMB will take over. The siege of GEJ and his desperation to continue ruling will be finally buried come FEB 14.[/i]

undecided pictures of you at his coronation as spiritual head or
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Egbagirl(f): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2015
I thought Adeboye said they don't get involved in politics?

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by notoriousbabe: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Kakpos:
WHY NOT POPE
pope no get their time
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ak4God(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

Oyedepo spiritual head to Adeboye?stop yearning dust,mind you am a WINNER.Everybody respect Baba Adeboye including my Papa Oyedepo.Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by notoriousbabe: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Egbagirl:
I thought Adeboye said they don't get involved in politics?
dis one na family meeting

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by lohresloco: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2015
They there, super rigging is coming.... All this story go end soon, make una nor vote Jonathan for 2011, una dey form man with no shoes...... Now you wan remove am, I prayed!!! All of una go soon discover say southerner dey more cunning, deceitful, and wicked pass Northerner...... After Jonathan complete him tenure...... The eastern man will be brought to rule too.... Igbo kwenu!!! North, shun power for now, nothing dey happen Jonathan firm gidigba.,... All this running around na so that when the rigging happen, the chairmen wen get say go just kpim....... This election is about the best rigger.... Pure and simple, if you like gree, if you like take panadol for another man matter.... Na your toror
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by babadee1(m): 2:10am On Jan 13, 2015
bigazu:

You are deceiving yourself. Your quote about Bishop Oyedepo made me laugh, pls don't joke with spiritual matters that you don't understand it will end up harming you. Go and watch the video of Oyedepo's 60th birthday service on YouTube and then come back and spew that nonsense again.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
Mr man.. No vote for you in southwest.. Try all you can.. Like ur campaign msg preaches... "say no to backwardness"... We are saying Yes to Change... So we voting the agents of change.

SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO

Sai illiteracy!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ProsperUSA: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2015
An American gold jewelry importer in Nigeria is giving out free iPad.
Click on the link below for details. Don't miss this opportunity to own an iPad free of charge.
http://www.store.ckjewelers.com/vip/index.html
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Only in Nigeria; illiterate trying to rule 160million people! I reject it!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 2:37am On Jan 13, 2015
fishmanjoe:
Sai buhari 2015

Sai illiteracy!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 2:41am On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
THIS OTUEKE MAN IS JUST FOOLING HIMSELF.
WE ALREADY KNOW BETTER, YOU ARE WEAK, SHOELESS SON OF A SNAIL,
LET US EVEN AGREE BUHARI WAS THE ONE BEHIND YOUR FAILURES'
WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?? NO MAN CAN RUN FROM HIS FEARS SINCE THEY ARE PART OF HIM
THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO FIND HIM.

AM AFRAID HAT MAN...WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR DOCILE ATTITUDE.
https://www.nairaland.com/2090029/abike-dabiri-shares-chart-showing#29739899

Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!!
http:///78V

Sai illiteracy!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by fandango: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
Mr man.. No vote for you in southwest.. Try all you can.. Like ur campaign msg preaches... "say no to backwardness"... We are saying Yes to Change... So we voting the agents of change.

SAIBUHARI /CHANGE /OSINBAJO

bros even me i support the change but the people anchoring it are backward people. Do you want yar'adua issue to replicate itself? Nigeria must go forward.
Gej 2019.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by sirconfidence1(m): 3:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej till I die
your death may be announced on May 29, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by nijanigga: 3:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Can Gej and PDP gang-raping Nigerians answer the question as to why price of petrol hasn't dropped a kobo? even thou price of crude oil is below $50 now from it's peak at $147/barrel.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/12/stop-stealing-nigerians-buhari-tells-pdp
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Egbagirl(f): 3:44am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
dis one na family meeting

Lol I see!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by ybalogs(m): 4:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Okokobioko!!!! I just heard with one ear that
yesterday in Ibadan during the Presidential
Complain stop, President Goodluck Jonathan,
GCFR promised to create 2 million jobs if re(s)
elected as President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria.
Hehehehehe kain kain na bad thing! Abeg someone
should please remind me who be President of
Nigeria. Abi president no dey that country again?
So why wait until he is (s)elected before he create
2 million 'GHOST' jobs?

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by lastpage: 4:57am On Jan 13, 2015
nijanigga:
Can Gej and PDP gang-raping Nigerians answer the question as to why price of petrol hasn't dropped a kobo? even thou price of crude oil is below $50 now from it's peak at $147/barrel.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/12/stop-stealing-nigerians-buhari-tells-pdp

No Sir!
PDP are NOT INTERESTED in your wellbeing.... they've use the "difference" to provide "Stomach Infrastructure" for you already! grin grin

Sai Jonathan till everyone drops dead!
grin grin

...Did l just write that?

Cheesux Christ, what did l smoke last night?

But OBJ is wicked sha, he wants witness to see what transpired so that he can further embarrass Jonathan after May 29!
Lesson: Next time, dont phuck with us. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Godmann(m): 4:57am On Jan 13, 2015
The criminal gang.
Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by Godmann(m): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Sure!

Oyedepo certainly is not a Buhari fan.

Jonathan will survive the Valentine Day test, methink.

Do you expect a criminal to support Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo by lastpage: 5:00am On Jan 13, 2015
lastpage:
THIS IS WHAT THEY DID WITH THE DIFFERENCE YOU WERE ASKING FOR:

By Yusuf Alli

President Goodluck Jonathan has stepped into the row sparked by the N9billion variation on the contract sum for the new official residence of Vice President Namadi Sambo.
The project was originally planned to cost N7billion.
A request for the approval of the National Assembly foran additional N9billion for the purpose of providing furniture, fence, two protocol guest houses, a banquet hall and security gadgets has provoked outrage across the country.
President Jonathan is said to be dismayed by the controversy trailing the request and asked to be briefed by Vice President Sambo on the issue.
The Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory has already written to Julius Berger Nigeria Limited, which is constructing the mansion, to justify the increase in contract sum.
During an inspection visit to the site by the Senate Committee, the Executive Secretary of the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA), Adamu Ismail had said the project was awarded in 2009 at thecost of N7billion.
He said the additional N9 billion was required to provide furniture, fencing, two additional protocol guest houses, a banquet halland other security gadgets.
Ismail said the new proposal was not included in the original scope of work being handled by Julius Berger.
The Senate Committee is insisting on investigating the reasons advanced for the variation of the contract sum.
A reliable source familiar with the matter said the Executive arm was studying the observations of the Senate Committee.
He said the President had received brief from the Vice-President and relevant officials in the Ministry of Federal Capital Territory and the FCDA on the contract.
It was gathered that the Vice-President felt personally touched that his hard-earned image was dragged into the project which is to house him and his successors.
Another source added: “The VP was uncomfortable with the position of the Senate Committee on the residential building and the backlash. He has made his opinion known to the President.
“The President is however getting brief from all sides connected with the project on the increase in the contract sum.
“As a matter of fact, a top government official met informally with the Chairman of the Senate Committee on FCT, Senator Smart Adeyemi, to verify facts and figures on the project. The meeting with Adeyemi took about one and a half hours.
“The Executive has not taken any decision on whether to review the contract upward or retain the original cost. The ongoing briefing by all parties involved in the contract would determine the position of the Executive.”
But the Senate Committee is going ahead with the verification of the contract sum.
Another source said: “The Senate Committee has written the construction giant to submit its Bill of Quantity, design and any other document that could support its demand for the variation of the contract sum.
“Once we have got a response from the construction company, we will ask other experts to analyze its submission.
“We want to be as transparent as possible to ensure that we are acting only in the public interest.”
Meanwhile, the Chairman of the Senate Committee, Senator Smart Adeyemi, who spoke with our correspondent last night, said: “The issues we raised about the contract do not amount to undermining the government in any form. Weare also not out to embarrass public officers orany party whatsoever.
“As part of the transformation agenda of the government, we did ourbit as Senators to expose why a project conceived at N7billion would attract additional N9billion. We acted in good faith and in the interest of the public.
“It is left to the Executive to look at the issues in question and take necessary steps on the future of the contract. This committee is not a trial court but we owethis nation a duty to ensure that it has value for money on any project.”
Concerning allegations that the committee has compromised due to pressure, Adeyemi added: “We have not compromised,we have not chickened out. We have made our position known and we are going further to collate facts and figures for the public to judge.
“After we have completed our assignment, it is left to Nigerians to judge.”
The Executive Secretary of the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA), Adamu Ismail had Ismail told the lawmakers that the proposed additional N9 billion has been slashed to about N6 billion by the Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP).
He said: “We have worked out the details and passed to BPP for consideration.
“They (BPP) have sent it back to us with their observation.
“We requested for N9 billionbut now it came to about N6 billion.”
Adeyemi said either N13billion or N14 billion or N16billion for the project is indefensible in view of present realities.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/jonathan-steps-into-sambos-n16billion-residence-contract-row.

Now you know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.