Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment (722 Views)

Godaddy Hosting session Timeout After Logging Into Cpanel / Buy A Domain In Nigeria At $1 With Godaddy Discount Coupon / Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by play2rich: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello all, I like to buy godaddy $1/month hosting plan but I don't have PayPal or credit card, pls who can help me buy it I will pay in naira
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by okonja(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2015
If you have an access bank account plus a Visa debit card, I can show you how to have your own Nigeria paypal account activated right now which you then be able to make payment yourself afterwards.
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by play2rich: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
okonja:
If you have an access bank account plus a Visa debit card, I can show you how to have your own Nigeria paypal account activated right now which you then be able to make payment yourself afterwards.
Thanks but I don't have any card now
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by okonja(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
play2rich:

Thanks but I don't have any card now

Sorry oh!
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by Mayfrank(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
how about you pay to me...So I pay it for you?
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by play2rich: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mayfrank:
how about you pay to me...So I pay it for you?
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by Mayfrank(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
So?
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by play2rich: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mayfrank:
So?
Do you have a PayPal or card? how do you want to pay?
Re: Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment by Mayfrank(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
uh..I have visa card

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Here Got Nigeria States And Local Government Database? / How To Make A Wordpress Website,create Post, Add Menu,categories(video Tutorial) / I Need Your Review On Www.q2abase.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.