Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" (1387 Views)

Alabama University Was Sue For Treating Nigerian Students ‘like Animals. / Must Our Soldiers Behave Like Zombies All The Time? / Seven Ways To Appear More Intelligent Than Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
DISCLAIMER: It's just metaphorical. Don't take it personal even as it wasn't directed to you grin...We all fall short somehow and it doesn't make us "higher mammals"...We are humans. I'm using Metaphor here...wink

According to the Evolution theory by Charles Darwin; Humans evolved from animals. Even though his evolution faced great criticism from great minds (me inclusive grin), there are a few awkward traits in some folks that resemble that of animals.

Don't be too serious while reading this thread cheesy please, it's a discovery which has a great element of truth and fun too grin.

Behold these Seven Similarities of some humans to some animals.

1. Wanting To Get Intimate With Our Blood.

It might shock you that some folks are sexually attracted to their siblings. Some have even allowed that urge get the better of them.
My dog and goat then used to chase their mothers and sisters grin.
No surprises..sad

2. Being Stubborn (Recalcitrance)

If you have led in any organization, you would have encountered such persons before. They're Negative Raise To Power Of 199... They are there to ruin your administration. Keep yam peels on the floor and keep pursuing this goat...Forgerrit, it will come right back. It just like things to be done his/ her own way. Anyone coming to your mind?

3. Sleeping Around ( Promiscuity)

This is not gender- related. Girls and boys sleep around. For example, dogs, fishes, chickens etc. You meet him in NYSC orientation camp, the next week he is on top of you! The name for such a one is Bi..tc.h- that's the name of a female dog.

4. MouthAction

The last time I checked, I saw my male goat gladly licking and drinking the pee outa a female goat's anus smiley... Humans copied it from them...The female animals are even shy of doing that.

5. Dressing Unclad

Animals don't look at you to bring out penis LoL...The way some ladies reveal sensitive parts just remind of how animals do too...they don't use bra nor leaves to cover...the dog's bum bum is open for the whole world to see grin

6. Fighting In The Public

Animals, like dogs, chickens, goats etc. all fight in the open and don't care if you're looking at them. Our politicians too fight in the public...

Fighting in the open is same as abusing and ranting on NL...though, it's faceless but it reveals the man behind the mask whoever he be...smiley.

7. Walking Without Direction

Animals are good at walking long distances for no real reason. Some folks walk so long a distance, stop along the road, pees and keeps going!
Ask him where he is going, he's just strolling- "killing" time.

NB: Don't be too judgmental, it's just a product of imagination. smiley

Have a goodnight rest smiley !

1 Like

Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by DesChyko: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Humans are animals.
Just of a higher intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
DesChyko:
Humans are animals.
Just of a higher intelligence.

Oh... A lot of peeps wouldn't agree...wink
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2015
if humans don't behave like animals that they are, how would you prefer they behave? Like leaves?

Abeg cut me some slacs jare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Redoil: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Nothing person no go see and read for nairaland.
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Jaymima(f): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2015
You forgot to add jealousy and territorial markings ; a trait exhibited by both humans and animals.
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Jaymima:
You forgot to add jealousy and territorial markings ; a trait exhibited by both humans and animals.

That's true... The markings.
The other day, I was watching nat geo channel, male lions were marking their territory using urine...grin...humans build a fence... wow! I believe that's why we are called Higher mammals wink
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
Nothing person no go see and read for nairaland.

Yes o...nothing we no go see and read, it makes naira land like Google...grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
if humans don't behave like animals that they are, how would you prefer they behave? Like leaves?

Abeg cut me some slacs jare grin

Funny grin
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by ireneony(f): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
That your number 4...hmmmm...which person de lick their partner urine grin...

Well,Good topic for my blog
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony:
That your number 4...hmmmm...which person de lick their partner urine grin...

Well,Good topic for my blog

Na my mouth you wan take hear am? grin
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by ireneony(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

Na my mouth you wan take hear am? grin
you self, Na analyser....am sure you are good at number 4 lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony:
you self, Na analyser....am sure you are good at number 4 lipsrsealed

# throwing up already #

hian!
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:
DISCLAIMER: It's just metaphorical. Don't take it personal even as it wasn't directed to you grin...We all fall short somehow and it doesn't make us "higher mammals"...We are humans. I'm using Metaphor here...wink

According to the Evolution theory by Charles Darwin; Humans evolved from animals. Even though his evolution faced great criticism from great minds (me inclusive grin), there are a few awkward traits in some folks that resemble that of animals.

Don't be too serious while reading this thread cheesy please, it's a discovery which has a great element of truth and fun too grin.

Behold these Seven Similarities of some humans to some animals.

1. Wanting To Get Intimate With Our Blood.

It might shock you that some folks are sexually attracted to their siblings. Some have even allowed that urge get the better of them.
My dog and goat then used to chase their mothers and sisters grin.
No surprises..sad

2. Being Stubborn (Recalcitrance)

If you have led in any organization, you would have encountered such persons before. They're Negative Raise To Power Of 199... They are there to ruin your administration. Keep yam peels on the floor and keep pursuing this goat...Forgerrit, it will come right back. It just like things to be done his/ her own way. Anyone coming to your mind?

3. Sleeping Around ( Promiscuity)

This is not gender- related. Girls and boys sleep around. For example, dogs, fishes, chickens etc. You meet him in NYSC orientation camp, the next week he is on top of you! The name for such a one is Bi..tc.h- that's the name of a female dog.

4. MouthAction

The last time I checked, I saw my male goat gladly licking and drinking the pee outa a female goat's anus smiley... Humans copied it from them...The female animals are even shy of doing that.

5. Dressing Unclad

Animals don't look at you to bring out penis LoL...The way some ladies reveal sensitive parts just remind of how animals do too...they don't use bra nor leaves to cover...the dog's bum bum is open for the whole world to see grin

6. Fighting In The Public

Animals, like dogs, chickens, goats etc. all fight in the open and don't care if you're looking at them. Our politicians too fight in the public...

Fighting in the open is same as abusing and ranting on NL...though, it's faceless but it reveals the man behind the mask whoever he be...smiley.

7. Walking Without Direction

Animals are good at walking long distances for no real reason. Some folks walk so long a distance, stop along the road, pees and keeps going!
Ask him where he is going, he's just strolling- "killing" time.

NB: Don't be too judgmental, it's just a product of imagination. smiley

Have a goodnight rest smiley !
cheesy lolx
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by naijaboiy: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
At least i'm a god cool
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
At least i'm a god cool

Yes o, my boss grin
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Holywizard: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Dog style
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Holywizard:
Dog style

I don't get o, grin
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Holywizard: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

I don't get o, grin
dont mind seun...wot i meant was D,OGGY STY-LE
Re: Seven Ways Some Humans Behave Like "Animals" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Holywizard:
dont mind seun...wot i meant was D,OGGY STY-LE

grin OK.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Traffic Rules? / How Niggas Walk Home After Getting The Dorri (photo) / Here's Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Everyday (photos!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.