Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! (1212 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by argob44(f): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
No time! she arranged her wings and take am fly!!! God bless you Ini... i wish you a fruitful new year. Love you! Heey!!! don't hate now! Check out more photos below

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/ini-edo-superb-n38million-gwagon-suv.html

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by Chazzyboy: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
No time

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by kaima1984(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
U rocks babes,congrats

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by vizkiz: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aunty, where is your husband? Isn't it time for you to get married

Oh i forgot, he ditched your @ss undecided
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by XtraSmooth404: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
vizkiz:

Haba bros, cut the fine gal woman some slack undecided
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
I hope that man didn't make u bitter
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by pweetixandy: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:

u dnt have a sense of reasoning ma guy..sorry to say! Shez flexing her motor ur saying rubbish.
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2015
The vehicle dey take person go heaven?
Celebrities with their fake nd prodigal lifestyles undecided
How about buying 5m naira car and using the rest to put smiles on the faces of the needy? OK i get it, the money wasn't hers.
Worst of all they can't keep their homes, i pity those who take them as role models undecided
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by thiefnubu(m): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by thiefnubu(m): 6:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Please.....

Apart from acting, what else does Ini do for a living?

Because right now, I am not feeling generous enough to congratulate an Aristo angry
Re: Ini Edo Flaunts Her Superb N38million G-wagon SUV... No Time! by vizkiz: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2015
pweetixandy:
u dnt have a sense of reasoning ma guy..sorry to say! Shez flexing her motor ur saying rubbish.

uhmmmmn...please don't quote me again ok? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Arinze As The Cutest Baby February 2015 (pic) / The Classiest And Most Well Behaved Poster On Nairaland Is Tpia / WOW! See Actress Ebube Nwagbo Chilling With Lionel Messi (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.