Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst (1296 Views)

Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst / NFF Set To Sack Siasia Over Unpaid Salaries Outburst / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by Badosqi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
The Portuguese says his team-mates at the Bernabeu would have been familiar with his on-stage roar at the Ballon d'Or

Cristiano Ronaldo has explained that his bizarre roar at the end of his Ballon d’Or acceptance speech originated on the Real Madrid training ground.

Ronaldo picked up the award for the third time in Zurich on Monday and after collecting the trophy spoke of his delight before concluding with a fist pump and a shout.

Asked about it afterwards, the Portuguese told Spanish television station Cuatro: “The scream? The players know I always do that shout when I score a goal or when we win. It’s our shout, from Real Madrid.”

Ronaldo revealed he was edgy approaching the announcement despite being the overwhelming favourite after a phenomenal 2014.

“I wasn’t relaxed, I was very nervous,” he added. “It was the same last year only I did not cry. You can’t always cry! I was relying on winning after the year I had.”

Ronaldo also played down talk his next target was to overhaul arch-rival Lionel Messi, who has four Ballons d’Or to his name.

“Winning five to beat Messi? I said it as a joke because Messi has four. I am not obsessed with the trophy. It is the greatest reward but most important is to win things in Madrid.”

link: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1785/fifa-ballon-dor/2015/01/12/7911302/roar-naldo-explains-strange-outburst?ICID=HP_BN_4

Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by Badosqi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ride on C.Ron.
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by starlingbawa(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
The best footballer in 2014 won. It's that simple!!!
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by cr7lomo: 5:12am On Jan 13, 2015
I love this guy and I will surely tk a snap wit him and my fiancé wen we travel cos we both love him
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by ROCKJ1(m): 5:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Fine boy no pimples...
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by hahn(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2015
cr7lomo:
I love this guy and I will surely tk a snap wit him and my fiancé wen we travel cos we both love him

I hope you both come back together after the snap

1 Like

Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by Badosqi(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2015
hahn:

aaahhahaha, you mean his partner ma$y elope and leave the nigga cos of ronaldo... kwakwakwa hilarious
Secure ur partner oooo
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by legallyblonde(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
hahn:

mehnnnn..u nor well lmao
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by Badosqi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
legallyblonde:
mehnnnn..u nor well lmao
Hope you won't runaway with him too, if you get a chance of meeting d handsome dude....Well I trust you, U won't. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by legallyblonde(f): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Badosqi:
Hope you won't runaway with him too, if you get a chance of meeting d handsome dude....Well I trust you, U won't. tongue tongue tongue
i won't o,where assou ekotto my crush dey
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by Badosqi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
legallyblonde:
i won't o,where assou ekotto my crush dey
Assou ke? where C. Ron dey. Don't let your boyfie catch u ooo.
Re: Roar-naldo Explains Strange Outburst by legallyblonde(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Badosqi:
Assou ke? where C. Ron dey. Don't let your boyfie catch u ooo.
as in ehnn.i no know wetin dey trip me for dat guy,cr7 ke?? No too much six pack for me abeg.na six pack we go chop?

(1) (Reply)

Alert ; Recycle Inverter Battery, Condemned Battery, Dead Battery, Batteries / 5 Pictures That Proves Costa Is An Id!ot Fellow And Deserves Red Against Arsenal / Leicester Confident Of Sealing £20m-rated Wilfred Ndidi In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.