Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nike Oshinowo Says She Can't Bear To Listen To Herself In The New Allure Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nike Oshinowo Says She Can't Bear To Listen To Herself In The New Allure Mag (443 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Mocheddah And Nike Oshinowo Pose For A Shot / Adesua Etomi, Omoni Oboli & Other Nollywood Divas Cover Vanguard Allure Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nike Oshinowo Says She Can't Bear To Listen To Herself In The New Allure Mag by hauwababy: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2015
The former beauty queen covered the latest issue of the fashion magazine where she talked about a host of issues including if she would ever undergo any plastic surgery procedure and reveald her face is that of a 30 something year old. Read excerpts from the interview below....

On her new talk show:
It’s no secret that I love TV. I’m a very visual person. With ‘Late Night with Nike Oshinowo’, I want to bring our industry leaders, designers, political leaders and musicians – really anyone who’s influencing pop culture – closer to its public through the means of frank, candid interviews.

On the feedback from her show:
I can never be happy with my performance. I cringe when I see myself on TV. I can’t bear to listening to the sound of my own voice but I’m told the show has been extremely well received.

On life as a single mum:
Like everyone else, I just do the best I can. I’m constantly juggling. I constantly feel guilty. I constantly feel I should be better and should be doing a lot more with them. As a mother, it’s never ending. But I do acknowledge that I am very lucky to have a phenomenal team at home.

On is she would ever undergo plastic surgery:
It’s so easy for someone who looks like me to say NO; when every time I look in the mirror the face of a thirty-year old stares back at me. If I didn’t look like this; if I hadn’t aged so well; who knows? It’s an impossible question to answer.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/01/nike-oshinowo-covers-allure-magazine-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Fun Time, Nairalanders Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! / I'm Not Dating Kylie Jenner - Rapper Tyga Breaks Silence / Maroon 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.