Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria (65218 Views)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

CKC Onitsha was number 1 in 2012

It has alway been on the top and I believe if we do a thorough research you will find out QRC will be up there with them.
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by korel9: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lagusta:

Oh shut up will you!!!

Is GEJ's school in the list

@op, where is air force secondary school, ikeja

Bros how e dey do you now?

GEJ isn't the one looking for his certificate, is he? angry
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by otigbagba: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
klem93:
We are pleased to announce our Top 60 Secondary Schools in Nigeria for 2014.

This year we have expanded the listings to cover the Top 60 in Nigeria.

We obtained this information directly from the Nigeria Ministry of Education. These results and not always available because of the fear that students and/or parents may transfer to these schools. However, at Wisdom Africa, we believe that openness, information and accountability can only help improve the educational system and help everyone make informed choices.

The following rankings are based on:

the educational facilities present in the school, the teaching aids and others.
the success they as a school and their students achieved in various examination mostly WAEC (West African Examination Certificate), NECO (National Examination Council of Nigeria).
Various mathematics examinations in which the students of these schools had excelled greatly.
Readers must also remember that this is a one year ranking. Any school can have one good year what really counts is performance over a number of years – check previous listing to help assess a schools long term performance.

10 Greenspring School

Greenspring School is located in the State of Lagos. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5321. This schools phone number is (234)12793728. The Schools address is 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue Anthony, Ikeja
9 Fountain International High School

Fountain International High School is located in the State of Rivers . This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5100. This schools phone number is (234)08036704206. The Schools address is Plot 100A ,Haruk Estate Road, Rumuigbo, Obio-Akpor
8 Saint Michael’s International School

Saint Michael’S International School is located in the State of Niger. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4565. This schools phone number is 234 (0) 7067912661. The Schools address is Dadin Kowa Road, Kontagora
7 Hillcrest School Jos

Hillcrest School Jos is located in the State of Plateau State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5121. This schools phone number is +234-803-7190351. The Schools address is 13 Old Bukuru Road
6 Citadel International College

Citadel International College is located in the State of Ondo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5000. This schools phone number is +234-813-415-1659. The Schools address is Arigidi Road Ikare Akoko, Ondo state
5 Kings’ College – Lagos

Kings’ College Lagos Nigeria is located in the State of Lagos. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5154. This schools phone number is 234 703 787 0913 . The Schools address is 3, Catholic Mission, Lagos Island.
4 Lumen Christi International High School

Lumen Christi International High School is located in the State of Edo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4266. This schools phone number is +234 803 5417323. The Schools address is Arue – Uromi, Benin City. Edo State.
3 Christ the King College (CKC) Onitsha,

Christ The King College (Ckc) Onitsha, is located in the State of Onitsha, Nigeria. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5365. This schools phone number is (+ 234) 08033347091. The Schools address is P. O. Box 1742, Onitsha, Nigeria
2 Kaduna International School

Kaduna International School is located in the State of Kaduna State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 3000. This schools phone number is +234 62 311121. The Schools address is Wurno Road, Off Rabah Road Kaduna
1 Igbinedion Educational Centre

Igbinedion Educational Centre is located in the State of Edo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4322. This schools phone number is +234 52 258767. The Schools address is 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin...
I REP CITADEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE IKARE AKOKO a.k.a CIC
see top 60 list here http://serveafrica.info/top-60-nigeria-secondary-schools-2014
Abia state senior science school ihie...should be there. ..although dont know if Taorji..has messed the school up
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
klem93:
We are pleased to announce our Top 60 Secondary Schools in Nigeria for 2014.

This year we have expanded the listings to cover the Top 60 in Nigeria.

We obtained this information directly from the Nigeria Ministry of Education. These results and not always available because of the fear that students and/or parents may transfer to these schools. However, at Wisdom Africa, we believe that openness, information and accountability can only help improve the educational system and help everyone make informed choices.

The following rankings are based on:

the educational facilities present in the school, the teaching aids and others.
the success they as a school and their students achieved in various examination mostly WAEC (West African Examination Certificate), NECO (National Examination Council of Nigeria).
Various mathematics examinations in which the students of these schools had excelled greatly.
Readers must also remember that this is a one year ranking. Any school can have one good year what really counts is performance over a number of years – check previous listing to help assess a schools long term performance.

10 Greenspring School

Greenspring School is located in the State of Lagos. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5321. This schools phone number is (234)12793728. The Schools address is 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue Anthony, Ikeja
9 Fountain International High School

Fountain International High School is located in the State of Rivers . This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5100. This schools phone number is (234)08036704206. The Schools address is Plot 100A ,Haruk Estate Road, Rumuigbo, Obio-Akpor
8 Saint Michael’s International School

Saint Michael’S International School is located in the State of Niger. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4565. This schools phone number is 234 (0) 7067912661. The Schools address is Dadin Kowa Road, Kontagora
7 Hillcrest School Jos

Hillcrest School Jos is located in the State of Plateau State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5121. This schools phone number is +234-803-7190351. The Schools address is 13 Old Bukuru Road
6 Citadel International College

Citadel International College is located in the State of Ondo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5000. This schools phone number is +234-813-415-1659. The Schools address is Arigidi Road Ikare Akoko, Ondo state
5 Kings’ College – Lagos

Kings’ College Lagos Nigeria is located in the State of Lagos. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5154. This schools phone number is 234 703 787 0913 . The Schools address is 3, Catholic Mission, Lagos Island.

4 Lumen Christi International High School

Lumen Christi International High School is located in the State of Edo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4266. This schools phone number is +234 803 5417323. The Schools address is Arue – Uromi, Benin City. Edo State.
lumen christi my school..before I moved to immaculate conception college says unibenst.udent

3 Christ the King College (CKC) Onitsha,

Christ The King College (Ckc) Onitsha, is located in the State of Onitsha, Nigeria. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 5365. This schools phone number is (+ 234) 08033347091. The Schools address is P. O. Box 1742, Onitsha, Nigeria
2 Kaduna International School

Kaduna International School is located in the State of Kaduna State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 3000. This schools phone number is +234 62 311121. The Schools address is Wurno Road, Off Rabah Road Kaduna
1 Igbinedion Educational Centre

Igbinedion Educational Centre is located in the State of Edo State. This Secondary School in Nigeria has an enrolment of 4322. This schools phone number is +234 52 258767. The Schools address is 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin...
I REP CITADEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE IKARE AKOKO a.k.a CIC
see top 60 list here http://serveafrica.info/top-60-nigeria-secondary-schools-2014
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Gozick23: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
If to say ckc no dey dia, I for no say the list na crap......primus interpares

2 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Homar(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ckc located in state of onicha . When did onicha become a state ! . Op correct your mistake na Anambara . Onicha is located in anambara .
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by iceflow14(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
its like yhu've not heard of ABBAS MAJE NASSARAWA SEC.SCHOOL.....its located in kano state,population 786553,top bank managers in france graduate from dere, yhu can consult amadiorha if am lying √√√
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
You mean thesame Citadel wey dey my backyard? This list is a joke! grin grin
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
bastien:
Sorry if Nigeria Navy Secondary School no dey there then forget it (NNSS)

brainies
Handsomies
Sexies
Discipline
Qualified teachers
Others

School wey person get 7 A's n 2 C's for waec still dey cry say her result no Good. Choi

School of celeb, ask D'bang where e graduate from

bros so u b NNSS boi, wch 1 of the NNSS u go sef, me nah NNSS PH guy....

mercy johnson nah 1 of our product tongue
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Drsheddy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
If u don't Add Government Science Secondary School Dekina in Kogi State, den forget that list shocked
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op did you just say Onitsha is a state
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Sunnymarc(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
At the end of the day.
It is someone from Otueke Grammar School that will rule Nigeria.
;Dthis guy,u no go kill me wt laff...tru tok sha

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Christeety: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
@Op...Pls Include MAYFLOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL. One of d best schools ever.
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
korel9:

Bros how e dey do you now?

GEJ isn't the one looking for his certificate, is he? angry

Don't tell me you haven't seen the email sent by the american war college..... undecided
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by debuscket(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
CKC Onitsha is undoubtedly d best. primus inter pares. Up CKC

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by ibrews: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Samiceman:
Hurrey!!! My school Made top 60! Ah rep Springs of Wisdom High School..
you are trying so hard 2 make ur school popular....sounds fair!
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by laplace19(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
I rep Christ the King College, Onitsha (CKC)

Proudly Primus..... gurus full that school jare... they made me who I am today.... grateful!!!

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Drizzle007(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
undecidedWhere is Loral international school?
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by bastien: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gozieekenkwo:

guy you school their? My own nah 4rm nursery to pamary....i stay 4 barrack...
Same I later go nowa since abk rough, I no go abk again
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by bastien: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
DAVE5:

bros so u b NNSS boi, wch 1 of the NNSS u go sef, me nah NNSS PH guy....

mercy johnson nah 1 of our product tongue
abk
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by oluwafestus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Igbobi Boys... I swear all these schools na learner beside am wink
Shepherd-hill Girls High School Nko.
White White Nko.. Biko make i nor talk grin
. Na u b sure person, cos na u know the name of better school for naija. Aim @ the best
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Francon:
Why did you put only Kings college Lagos as one of the best unity school? So many unity schools are far better than the above mentioned.

Mtshew undecided
*opens eye* heyyy!! undecided
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
macof:
Bullshiit list.
Everybody knows Kings College Lagos is number 1.
Where's Queens College nd St Gregs?

been saying the same thing
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by MightyFortress: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin cool shocked

Have you seen mine

This's our own little contribution for all students.

Many students always have issues with their Research Projects.

To this end, we are offering FREE Research Articles (open till 20th Jan'15).

If interested, email your request to 'tradelyn@gmail.com.'

Wishing you all a fulfilled year in your Studies
encouraging... Thank u.

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Wuuworld(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
I rep CHRIST THE KING COLLEGE Onitsha...the primus interpares.....BONITAS DISCIPLINA SCIENTIA.....May the fame of my college last forever,three cheers for C.K.C!!!

2 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by korel9: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lagusta:

Don't tell me you haven't seen the email sent by the american war college..... undecided

Sorry bro,
I can't remember WAEC sendiing his WASSCE grin
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by laplace19(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
boolet:
I'm sure the school fees is the major criterion you used at arriving at these. Where did you put Barewa College Zaria, Christ School Ado-Ekiti, Nigerian Military School Zaria, etc.

School fees ain't the major criteria jare.... back then in CKC we used to pay #1,950 (that's 2009)... and I don't think it will even be up to 7k now
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by laplace19(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wuuworld:
I rep CHRIST THE KING COLLEGE Onitsha...the primus interpares.....BONITAS DISCIPLINA SCIENTIA.....May the fame of my college last forever,three cheers for C.K.C!!!

Augustine... is that not You?.... check my signature for me name,bro

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by jimmy101231(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
What of Command Day....proud to be a Commando
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by wizman11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
citadel secondary from ondo state for where model secondary skul dominates ondo state any way.wats ur criteria sef
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Samiceman: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
ibrews:
you are trying so hard 2 make ur school popular....sounds fair!
who u? Abeg swerve go left joor
Re: TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria by eaccyboy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sultan Bello sokoto supose dey na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study / Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.