Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. (4685 Views)

APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2015
On the campaign trail, one of the few things the president has been bragging were the achievements of his administration in the last five years are the building of several (9 - 14 I think) universities across the six geo-political zones.

Needless as that might have been given the sorry state of those presently on ground ( I mean, it wouldave made a lot more sense had the monies been expended on upgrading to world standard those we had on ground) one must still give him some credit for building them.

Now we have heard and we have read about these wonderful universities that were built from scratch. What we are yet to do is see them!!

This thread is meant for those who've been blaring the news of the said universities into our ears:

1) Tell us the names of these universities.

2) Let them show us at least a few pictures of these universities.

3) Tell us what courses are being offered in these universities.

4) Tell us how many of those courses have NUC accreditation.

5) Tell us about student enrolment into these universities.

Will be keeping close tabs on the thread to see how these issues are responded to. What we need are just facts to set the record straight and nothing more.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Cc: Firefire, Datolee.
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by misterh(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Quality Not Quantity!

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by seunfly: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2015
All I want is the pictures of those billion naira university.

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Any pictures of the so-called new universities?

4 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2015
berem:
Any pictures of the so-called new universities?
google is your friend, ask him.

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by DesChyko: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ definitely has a flaw in creating jobs for the youth.

Any sane person who wakes up with 'war' on his mind, like this OP, is definitely jobless, and thus, unhappy. angry

3 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by stebell(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2015
This is the female hostel at the Federal Univ. Bayelsa State.

The next that follows is the male hostel still under construction.
I wont tell yu courses offered and all that stuff but i'll suggest yu go online and find that out yourself. hav a gr8 day.

4 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

For your information, I googled but came up with nothing before creating this thread.

If you have some pics to share, please oblige us.
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by stebell(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Before yu ask me proof of the hostel n de school take a close look at dis stuff.
These are concrete cubes prepared for testing in the lab. Look closely yu will see FUO meaning Federal University Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

I've tried google, no pictures. They all have pure websites with no information on courses rendered. www.fuoye.edu.ng and www.fugus.edu.ng www.fuotuke.edu.ng www.funai.edu.ng www.fulokoja.edu.ng
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:

I wont tell yu courses offered and all that stuff but i'll suggest yu go online and find that out yourself. hav a gr8 day.
Hostels?? Wouldn't it be better if you uploaded pictures of perhaps faculty or departmental buildings?? We are speaking of an educational institution here and not an accommodation facility.

Have they started taking students??

If you could, provide us with the website so we can look up the courses on offer and the lecturers in the respective departments.

Thanks for the pic.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I've tried google for FUGUS gusau and FUOYE ekiti, no pictures. They both have pure websites with no information on courses rendered. www.fuoye.edu.ng and www.fugus.edu.ng
Exactly my point. Tried google too and came up empty handed.
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by stebell(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2015
ThankGod
I'm in Otuoke for another round of inspection wit ma boss. I'll fill dis
ur thread wit pix so yu will learn to keep quite wen GEJ talks about
schs.

This is the male hostel under construction that will be finished and
handed over b4 March dis yr.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2015
DesChyko:
GEJ definitely has a flaw in creating jobs for the youth.

Any sane person who wakes up with 'war' on his mind, like this OP, is definitely jobless, and thus, unhappy. angry
I have a very good job. Better than you'd ever have, and I have a business with four employees.

Just stop talking and post pictures bro.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by mrmetoo1: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:
Before yu ask me proof of the hostel n de school take a close look at dis stuff.
These are concrete cubes prepared for testing in the lab. Look closely yu will see FUO meaning Federal University Otuoke.

We said show us pictures of these universities, you're showing us concrete cubes. What GEJ has been saying is "I built.." from his speeches, one would not get the impression that he's just building. By the way, where's the picture of the building they're using this concrete mix for?
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
school fees. of this schools are much ooo very much. there's God in everything we do.
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by holatin(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:

since your choice is GEJ, y can't you update us about his achievement,maybe we can Ve a change of mind.

like a nairalander do say
GEJ achievement are on mp3
you hear it but don't see it
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by jbravado(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
On the campaign trail, one of the few things the president has been bragging were the achievements of his administration in the last five years are the building of several (9 - 14 I think) universities across the six geo-political zones.

Needless as that might have been given the sorry state of those presently on ground ( I mean, it wouldave made a lot more sense had the monies been expended on upgrading to world standard those we had on ground) one must still give him some credit for building them.

Now we have heard and we have read about these wonderful universities that were built from scratch. What we are yet to do is see them!!

This thread is meant for those who've been blaring the news of the said universities into our ears:

1) Tell us the names of these universities.

2) Let them show us at least a few pictures of these universities.

3) Tell us what courses are being offered in these universities.

4) Tell us how many of those courses have NUC accreditation.

5) Tell us about student enrolment into these universities.

Will be keeping close tabs on the thread to see how these issues are responded to. What we need are just facts to set the record straight and nothing more.

Thank you.
are u living in togo ??

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by stebell(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
Hostels?? Wouldn't it be better if you
uploaded pictures of perhaps faculty or departmental buildings??
We are speaking of an educational institution here and not an
accommodation facility.

Have they started taking students??

If you could, provide us with the website so we can look up the courses
on offer and the lecturers in the respective departments.

Thanks for the pic.

Hav a little patients I'm on ma wa to the area where the sch is. I'll show not jus pix but sign post wit the sch and dept name on it. Later bro
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:
ThankGod I'm in Otuoke for another round of inpection wit ma boss. I'll fill dis ur thread wit pix so yu will learn to keep quite wen GEJ talks about schs.

This is the male hostel under construction that will be finished and handed over b4 March dis yr.
Bro, you are doing a HUGE damage to the credibility of the claims made by Jonathan!!! Jonathan said he has built and not is building 14 universities!! Here you are posting pictures of uncompleted buildings and concrete cubes for testing (like seriously? shocked)

Is hostels and concrete blocks Jonathan's definition of university as a PhD holder

Are you for real??

4 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by mrmetoo1: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
Bro, you are doing a HUGE damage to the credibility of the claims made by Jonathan!!! Jonathan said he has built and not is building 14 universities!! Here you are posting pictures of uncompleted buildings and concrete blocks for testing (like seriously? shocked)

Is hostels and concrete blocks Jonathan's definition of university as a PhD holder

Are you for real??

Please let him keep posting pictures. Let's see the quality of education our president think we deserve.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
Bro, you are doing a HUGE damage to the credibility of the claims made by Jonathan!!! Jonathan said he has built and not is building 14 universities!! Here you are posting pictures of uncompleted buildings and concrete blocks for testing (like seriously? shocked)

Are you for real??
even the so-called universities he said he has built might be old buildings he converted to universities.
I still have friends living in Gusau where I had my secondary school. I will tell them to send me pictures of the so-called university in the capital later in the day.

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:

Hav a little patients I'm on ma wa to the area where the sch is. I'll show not jus pix but sign post wit the sch and dept name on it. Later bro
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by stebell(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote
author=omenka post=29745898]Bro, you are doing a HUGE damage to the
credibility of the claims made by Jonathan!!! Jonathan said he has
built
and not is building 14 universities!! Here you are
posting pictures of uncompleted buildings and concrete blocks
for testing
(like seriously? shocked)

Is hostels and concrete blocks Jonathan's definition of
university as a PhD holder

Are you for real??[/quote]

Dont be too fast to conclude. Like I said I'm dedicated to this thread today. be patient or yu dont hav job to do other than Nland?
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
We want pictures of faculties, departments, laboratories, senate building etc of all the universities he built, and not some uncompleted building in otuoke, which might just be a building in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by omenka(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2015
berem:
even the so-called universities he said he has built might be old buildings he converted to universities.
I still have friends living in Gusau where I had my secondary school. I will tell them to send me pictures of the so-called university in the capital later in the day.
We'd be glad to see them. Thanks.

Where are the hardcore Jonathanians?? This is an opportunity to prove your mettle.

1 Like

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by OtunbaJega: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2015
stebell:
ThankGod
I'm in Otuoke for another round of inspection wit ma boss. I'll fill dis
ur thread wit pix so yu will learn to keep quite wen GEJ talks about
schs.

This is the male hostel under construction that will be finished and
handed over b4 March dis yr.
does the building look like what can be finished and handed over by march this year?

2 Likes

Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by Safari29: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2015
We dont have a president
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by kropelgrada(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Whether he built or did not build,at least we have a Ph.d President that knows the essence of a university and not a General who only knows how to build prisons.
Re: About Jonathan And His Aclaimed Universities. by DesChyko: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
omenka:
I have a very good job. Better than you'd ever have, and I have a business with four employees.

Just stop talking and post pictures bro.

Who are you?
I meant the jobless OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste.. / BREAKING: Twitter User Shares Saharareporters 1 Million Dollar Account Balance / Southern Nigeria Will Regret Not Taking Ghadafi's Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.