Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS (12017 Views)

Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by alberto2k(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
re u WizKid younger brother

And Do I look like him? undecided
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Seriously who is Jimi Agbaje?
What has he done for Lagos to even expect Lagos people to vote for him?
What single thing has PDP done to expect Lagos people to vote for the party?

If you want to serve your people, you don't have to wait until the time for elections before saying what you will do for your state.
You must start to serve them before elections.
Akin Ambode has been a proven civil servant and serving the state.
Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has been a proven civil servant.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu served and suffered for the masses from the streets to the trenches of the struggle for democracy and justice.

Only JJCs in Lagos, opportunists and sycophants will even cast votes for Jimi Agbaje.

I have known the Agbajes since my childhood and his younger brother was even a class mate. The Agbajes are simply capitalists who have no sense of serving the masses, but to exploit them for their own selfish interests..
Show me your works and I will tell you who you are.
So, facts don't lie.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by seangy4konji: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

1 Like

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Am dissapointed with Agbaje's statement

1 Like

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Orikinla:

If you want to serve your people, you don't have to wait until the time for elections before saying what you will do for your state.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu served and suffered for the masses from the streets to the trenches of the struggle for democracy and justice.

Only JJCs in Lagos, opportunists and sycophants will even cast votes for Jimi Agbaje.

I have known the Agbajes since my childhood and his younger brother was even a class mate. The Agbajes are simply capitalists who have no sense of serving the masses, but to exploit them for their own selfish interests..
look for transformer and hug
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
COPIED:

1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
after all these write up u fail, can't u see crowd gej is pulling shame on u
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by ogene007: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Agbaje simply stated the truth, and the liars who do not believe in truth, but in continuous falsehood are getting jittery. Why not focus on ensuring that the APC thugs in the north, desist from harassing GEJ supporters from their legitimate right to campaign, just as has been accorded your Jihadist 'messiah', GMB, than come here to moan about a fact that is already in the public domain.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by manutdadex(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Nigeria is a country where anybody can say anytin... D one said by one General caused damages...so no b new tin
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by ogene007: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Orikinla:

Unfortunately for you, the so-called 'JJCs' are a significant percentage of the voting population, and they will determine who wins the elctions in Lagos state. As for your assertion that the Agbajes are capitalists, that is exactly the type of people we need to manage Nigeria, people who will create wealth under an atmosphere of free enterprise, and not your APC looters like Tinubu and co.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by reborn1: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Jimi the chemist, shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by somziency: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Bitter truth hard to be believed. Whoever doubts this, needs to check the state of the nation 7yrs ago. Have they done it before? Can they do it again?

Jimi made that statement on the grounds of implications of ceding power to the north at this point in time with all the hostile tendencies and machinations springing up here and there.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Asokobieke: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
What a shame!

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Issues of religion has brought you and your generation backward till date,as a christian,can u give us the proper definition of GOD..GEJ as christian,in what a way as he affected the lives of nigerians,where were your chistian brothers and sisters when the Muslim were forming APC,they were busy saying they can not involve themselves in politics,BRO, NA WHERE U WORK U GO CHOP. CHRISTIAN NO WAN DIE BUT WANT EVERYTHING TO COME SO EASY.I'm a christian but I hate when people start raising issues of religion.The likes of Dubai,QAtar,indonesia etc that nigerians christian travel to on a bussiness trip are muslim country and are doing prety well.Their are many questions left unanswered by GEJ administration,issue of private jet for minister of petroleum,the case of STELLA UDUAH,and that of ABA MORO,the minister for interior who asked jobless graduaate to pay a thousand naira for recruitment process where hundreds of nigerians lost their lives.
Frankmishael:
gej forever
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by faladeSM1132(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
MI O RI JIMI BAWI.. SHEY BI OYE IDILE BABA L'AN KU BABA TI O BI IRUMOLE OTUEKE NI ASO ROCK WA.

If not for anything..I lost my friend to jos bomb blast. We don't care if the whole south south OYEL dries up..

GMB 2015
Olugbala Araye
Olugbala araye for your family alone" no others
God is the only saviour of the world
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by maestroferddi: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Jimi Agbaje, a veritable threat to APC in Lagos.

The man's popularity is soaring by the day.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by faladeSM1132(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2015
AUTOCRATIC:
Issues of religion has brought you and your generation backward till date,as a christian,can u give us the proper definition of GOD..GEJ as christian,in what a way as he affected the lives of nigerians,where were your chistian brothers and sisters when the Muslim were forming APC,they were busy saying they can not involve themselves in politics,BRO, NA WHERE U WORK U GO CHOP. CHRISTIAN NO WAN DIE BUT WANT EVERYTHING TO COME SO EASY.I'm a christian but I hate when people start raising issues of religion.The likes of Dubai,QAtar,indonesia etc that nigerians christian travel to on a bussiness trip are muslim country and are doing prety well.Their are many questions left unanswered by GEJ administration,issue of private jet for minister of petroleum,the case of STELLA UDUAH,and that of ABA MORO,the minister for interior who asked jobless graduaate to pay a thousand naira for recruitment process where hundreds of nigerians lost their lives.
that man with the top comments is a pure basterd among christians
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by charloski(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Meridian Technologies Ltd is convenient, conducive and comfortable to enhance your testing experience. Our Test Center staff are professional and customer friendly. We do not keep you waiting!

Meridian Technologies Ltd.
Abuja Wuse- II Centre,
3rd Floor , 24, AMINU KANO CRESCENT,
WUSE II (Near Park and Shop)
Abuja.
e-mail: abuja@meridian-nigeria.com
Tel: 07094255950

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Religious Bigot is that you in flesh?
faladeSM1132:

Olugbala araye for your family alone" no others
God is the only saviour of the world
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by KwoiZabo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
4bobo:
Na fear of loosing makes him talk like that.
He will find it hardly to beat AMBODE, in the election
APC CONTROL
LAWMA
LASTMA
AGBEROS
LASERRA
KAI
LAMATA
LCDAS
CIVIL SERVICES
MINISTRIES
INLAND REVENUE STAFFS
IYA LOJAS and the market traders.
AND MANY MORE

90% OF THEM WILL VOTE FOR AMBODE because they will like to keep their jobs , becsuse APC in lagos really have the grassroot.

AND THEN TALKING OF POPULARITY, AMBODE IS MORE POPULAR AND PART OF THE LAGOS STATE TECHNOCRATS.
while jimi agbaje rely on KORO SOLDERS, BODE JUDGE and part of 20b naira from jonathan to woo electorates, ibos, akwa ibomites and probably working class (which many will not even come out of their house to vote that day because of the fear of violence and uproars), it will still be difficult of JK to WIN lagos.
IF HE WAS STILL IN acn, then HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SENATOR SLOT BY NOW.
keeping my fingers crossed. This is just my analysis sha.

Even now the oil is almost useless, while the experts are forcasting between $16-22 before year ending before it can really stabilize, we will wonder what will really happen if opposition WINS. Then we can now as a nation be thinking with our brain to develop OUR NATION, IF ONLY WE ARE STILL A NATION THOUGH.
but Fayemi controls that too when Fayose trounced him even as incumbent. Now Lagos is more mixed than Ekiti and believe you me Agbaje has 90% support fom Non-yorubas in Lagos and secondly Ambode is not an Incumbent, pople are also tired of Tinubu's influence in S/West if no for tinubu yoruba would have been speaker today. Agbaje all the way
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by xhamel89: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can you hear a stupid slowpoke! What can be more provocative than statement of Atiku and GMB about making this country ungovernable and they still go ahead to show that their are animals by killing their own kinsmen in the name of wanting to serve by force.

If the stupid man calling DSS on Jimi Agbaja was asleep when those foolish elders from the north could not guard their mouth then he should rather be die on this one.

Hello Jimi!! If you can hear me, abeg speak more till they become deaf.

Stupid APC, they want power so cheaply. By March this year, all of them would have run away from Nigeria.

Till then...........
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej forever
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Can you see how foolish,you are. Shame on the type of christianity u practice,shame on ur church,shame on ur pastor,shame on ur parents for not bringing you up right in the way of GOD.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by LUAPSIN: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't see the reason why some tyrants APC and APC e-rat will accuse peoples governor JIMI AGBAJE .Witch out as we move out of the den of APC TINUBU in lagos.APC think lagos government is their family house.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by otigbagba: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=38pt]i concur[/size]
..This Agbaje guy looks lyk somebody that will take lagos backwards. .Lagosians must be aware not to allow any form of cluelessness..APC all d way

1 Like

Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by delta234: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
How about soaking the blood of d dod and baboons?
How about forming a parallel government?
And many more others?
These are clearly inciting comments that should hv gotten some desperate politicians into trouble and yet d @ President didn't go after them.
So what's d fuss over JK's comments
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
ur next governor..... witch so u knw my name
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all sori i miss road...
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by xklucvG: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
ducii:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/summon-agbaje-for-questioning-group-tells-dss/
Jiml Agbaje has not made any inciting statement. Asari Dokubo have being echoing this statement since last year. And it is a fact that the millitant in south-south can bring down the economy. They did it in Yar'Adua's administration. So its true unless Ekujimi wants to tell us he is not in Nigeria.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by NaijaOptimist: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
chamboy:
Y would he threaten d peace of dis nation

Exactly.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by xklucvG: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all sori i miss road...
True. But can Buhari successfully tackle all this points you mentioned? Just asking because the "cabal" is still very much around and they are around him too.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by BiggerBro: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
coolhamid:
This Agbaje guy needs to learn from sound politicians.This is not the time for him to make provocative statements. You need the votes of the electorates and you still deem it fit to threaten the same electorates that wants to vote you ??

Pardon me for digressing from the main topic

One of the PDP e-rats called RENO posted a video saying GMB forgot his VP's name.
For the purpose of clarity, GMB didn't forget his VP name. He only made mistake in the pronunciation of the name. An average northerner always find it difficult to pronounce southern names.
No amount of propaganda would stop GMB from presiding over the affairs of this great Nation.

GMB we trust
GMB we know.

Coolhamid

I will take it you are a good muslim and understands the true preaching of islam as not to enslave, right?

The Buhari you know is different from the Buhari who truly is. You will agree he iS not corrupt, but let's look at the facts back from his time. When Buhari change the currency back then, he did it on the ground to murder corruption, then he gave the order that no bank should change beyond twenty thousand naira. In that period, he gave orders to bring into the country from one of our northern neighbours twenty five suitcases of newly printed cash, which wasn't allowed by a young galant customs officer then and he was compensated. More recently, a mismanagement of funds was discovered in 1999 under his administration as the PTF chairman, but it was covered up and wasn't brought to light, still more recently, his boys have been going around distributing cash and the loudest had been to Rev Mbaka of the catholic church, who was given a whooping 850 million naira to speak against GEJ, question is, for a man who couldn't afford his ticket, where is all that money coming from. What you know you know, not Buhari. And also he is guilty of murder, genocide and he once openly said, an attack on boko haram is an attack to the north, if Agbaje is ever questioned and Buhari is allowed to walk, then JEG has failed. I even have the video of Buhari inciting violence in 2011..... So what you know, you know, you don't know Buhari.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Tomytomy3: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Frankmishael:
gej forever

please keep posting this particular writeup on every political topic, God bless you.
Re: Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Renegade147:

Can you see how foolish,you are. Shame on the type of christianity u practice,shame on ur church,shame on ur pastor,shame on ur parents for not bringing you up right in the way of GOD.
fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE / Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege / Court Frees Justice Ngwuta Of Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.