Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility (11303 Views)

Danjuma, Tinubu, Two Others To Determine Buhari’s Ministers / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by bokohalal(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Certificate or not Buhari is more intelligent and a better administrator than Jonathan.
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by koikoi2(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls Mr lawyer thank u.

I will donate #20 million for d law suit.

Buhari show us ur certificate.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by deletrue: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2015
APC members should know those behind Buhari's fall off politics is cause by its own members. No body should accuse GEJ or pdp for the steady down fall. What ever happen to Buhari, Tifnubu should be held responsible. You can imagine the frequency of misfortunes of Buhari, old age, certificate, threats of court action over certificate, falling off of campaign ground.
What is facing him is purely internal and not GEJ. GEJ is ready to fall him outside the certificate issue during election. Please, take note.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by babajero(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Isn't this a shame?
common certificates, One can't present.
Let them just leave this issue, Besides, He had been contesting other elections without the certificates.

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner, buhari is the thief, Nigeria is the owner

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by NaUknow: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
GMB should do the right thing by producing the said certified. This was how he refused to show up at the oputa panel then. No one is above the law.
This won't look good on them cos Tinubu (leader) presented a fake certificate from North America, now they have a candidate that is refusing to present his waec certificate.
To the best of my knowledge don't he need to have ssce/gce b4 he can get a Diploma? And if he can't show his ssce/gce he must have done something somewhere to get the Diploma.
However, too many evil cabal fighting the Gen so one has to be careful what to say and believe.
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by alienvirus: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Nicepoker:
another prized f00l. Did u win ur own 5tupidity in a competition?
Yes. You got first class the same year. Though I managed pass.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
MOHAMMADU BUHARI APC presidential candidate’s life, education, career, and vintage pictures

BY LAWRENCE ENYIOGHASU

Well, not exactly the untold story of former military head of state and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is more like Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘unknown’ story, as not many Nigerians are familiar with the book written by Rosaline Odeh, the then Head of Research and Documentation Section, Federal Department of Information, in May 1984.

The book, Muhammadu Buhari: Nigeria’s Seventh Head of State, was published by the Federal Department of Information, Domestic Publicity Division, Ikoyi Road, Lagos. It is in seven chapters of 95 pages, and details the early life, educational qualifications, career, and thoughts of the then head of state.

Chapter 1 is on parentage and background of the Daura, Katsina State-born retired military officer and politician. He was the 13th and last child of his mother, and also the last of his father’s 23 children.

Gen. Buhari’s father was Hardo Adamu, a Fulani chief of Dumukorl, a village near Daura. He, however, died when the young Muhammadu was just four years old. All he can remember of him is that “he was tall and fair in complexion.” The young boy ended being brought up by his mother, Hajia Zulaihalu Musa, who had great influence on him.

Chapter 2 is on Buhari’s childhood and early education. This is the portion that, perhaps, unravels the current raging debate on his academic credentials.

At the age of six, the book says, General Buhari was enrolled at the Central Primary School, Daura. His nephew, Mamman, who is two and a half years older, says of the young pupil: “He was above average academically and more than usual naughty.” Buhari himself corroborated: “I was a truant in primary school. I spent a lot of my time playing around. But when I went to secondary school, I changed.”

Classmates at Daura Primary School remember Buhari as a fast runner and centre forward for the school football team. He was always neatly dressed. He was to finish primary education in 1955 at Kankia Primary School.

In 1956, he proceeded to the Katsina Provisional Secondary School (now Government College, Katsina. According to his schoolmates, he had then become “a serious and hardworking student who tried to excel in everything he did.” Deeply religious, he said his prayers regularly, and was among those who made prayer calls at 4:30a.m.

Who were some of Buhari’s classmates, and what did they say of him?

General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (now deceased): “He worked fairly hard at his studies and games. He was reserved. He was one of the few boys in the school trusted by his classmates, and was quite dependable.”

Alhaji Fathu Abdullahi: He made a lot of friends from outside his Daura group. He was very broadminded. Very serious for his age and had no time for frivolous talks. He was very religious, even at the age of 12.”

Mallam Muktari, Zango: “He used to baffle me. He was so strong-willed and principled. He always stood his ground and did not follow the crowd.”

Buhari was a school monitor in Class 2, later a school prefect, a house captain, and ultimately he was made the head boy of the school.

According to the book, of all the boys who applied to join the Army from Katsina Secondary School, only two were taken. Muhammadu Buhari and Shehu Yar’Adua. They both ended up as Generals.

Chapter 3 is on Buhari’s military career, which he started at Nigerian Military Training College, Katsina, in 1962. He then went to the Young Officers Course No. 5 at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, from May 1963 to July 1963, Mons Officers Cadet School, Aldershot, in the United Kingdom, and he was commissioned in the rank of Second Lieutenant and posted to 2nd Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta as a Platoon Commander.

What are some of the other courses Buhari attended? According to the book, he was at the Army Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course in Bordon, United Kingdom from May 1965 to June of the same year, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India, from January to November 1973, and Army War College, U.S.A, from July 1979 to July 1980.

During the Nigerian Civil War, he was the Brigade Major of the 3rd Infantry Brigade, and Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade.

Chapter 4 is titled ‘Food for Thought,’ and it chronicles Gen Buhari’s views on different national and international issues. It also dwells on his private life and family

‘Landmarks Along the Way’ is the title of Chapter 5. It details Buhari’s footprints on the sands of time: as governor, minister, a member of the Supreme Military Council (SMC), General Officer Commanding (GOC), and call to duty as head of state.

Chapter 6 is on ‘A Journey Into the Past.’ What are readers served here? The influences on Buhari’s early life that made him what he became, particularly as a modest, self-effacing man. Hear his comment on leadership: “If there is anything we need in this country, it is leadership, and I also think, if there is anything we have in this country, they are good soldiers. If you stay with your men, and train with them, they will follow you. Much will be accomplished. If you stay with them and train with them, they will do anything.”

And his philosophy? “You will never succeed if you are unjust to your people.”

The final chapter: ‘Moment of Decision.’ Here, readers will get the appraisal and comments of people on Buhari. They include Dr Onolapo Soleye, his Minister of Finance, the Emir of Daura, Gen Musa Yar’Adua, Alhaji Mamman Daura, Gen Martin Adamu, and many others. Adamu, who was Buhari’s Commander during the civil war, said: “I am saying with all sense of responsibility. I don’t think he is an ambitious man. He feels strongly about Nigeria as a country. PDP SHOULD GO TO COURT AFTER THEY LOSE THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, NIGERIANS SHALL MEET THE CORRUPT GANGS LOOTING OUR TREASURY FOR OVER 15 YEARS THERE.
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
and Osunbande his running mate will
take a crash course on managing failure
after Feb 14TH 2015.
Buhari will be doing his PhD on that course
since he has failed in more elections than
any other Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by SAM1979: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2015
A prominent Nigeran footballer recently twitted, 'even if Buhari presents his NEPA bill as school certificate, we will vote for him. It is as bad as that.' I support him! Which footballer twitted this?
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Ojiofor: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
ralphelo:
MOHAMMADU BUHARI APC presidential candidate’s life, education, career, and vintage pictures

BY LAWRENCE ENYIOGHASU

Well, not exactly the untold story of former military head of state and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is more like Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘unknown’ story, as not many Nigerians are familiar with the book written by Rosaline Odeh, the then Head of Research and Documentation Section, Federal Department of Information, in May 1984.

The book, Muhammadu Buhari: Nigeria’s Seventh Head of State, was published by the Federal Department of Information, Domestic Publicity Division, Ikoyi Road, Lagos. It is in seven chapters of 95 pages, and details the early life, educational qualifications, career, and thoughts of the then head of state.

Chapter 1 is on parentage and background of the Daura, Katsina State-born retired military officer and politician. He was the 13th and last child of his mother, and also the last of his father’s 23 children.

Gen. Buhari’s father was Hardo Adamu, a Fulani chief of Dumukorl, a village near Daura. He, however, died when the young Muhammadu was just four years old. All he can remember of him is that “he was tall and fair in complexion.” The young boy ended being brought up by his mother, Hajia Zulaihalu Musa, who had great influence on him.

Chapter 2 is on Buhari’s childhood and early education. This is the portion that, perhaps, unravels the current raging debate on his academic credentials.

At the age of six, the book says, General Buhari was enrolled at the Central Primary School, Daura. His nephew, Mamman, who is two and a half years older, says of the young pupil: “He was above average academically and more than usual naughty.” Buhari himself corroborated: “I was a truant in primary school. I spent a lot of my time playing around. But when I went to secondary school, I changed.”

Classmates at Daura Primary School remember Buhari as a fast runner and centre forward for the school football team. He was always neatly dressed. He was to finish primary education in 1955 at Kankia Primary School.

In 1956, he proceeded to the Katsina Provisional Secondary School (now Government College, Katsina. According to his schoolmates, he had then become “a serious and hardworking student who tried to excel in everything he did.” Deeply religious, he said his prayers regularly, and was among those who made prayer calls at 4:30a.m.

Who were some of Buhari’s classmates, and what did they say of him?

General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (now deceased): “He worked fairly hard at his studies and games. He was reserved. He was one of the few boys in the school trusted by his classmates, and was quite dependable.”

Alhaji Fathu Abdullahi: He made a lot of friends from outside his Daura group. He was very broadminded. Very serious for his age and had no time for frivolous talks. He was very religious, even at the age of 12.”

Mallam Muktari, Zango: “He used to baffle me. He was so strong-willed and principled. He always stood his ground and did not follow the crowd.”

Buhari was a school monitor in Class 2, later a school prefect, a house captain, and ultimately he was made the head boy of the school.

According to the book, of all the boys who applied to join the Army from Katsina Secondary School, only two were taken. Muhammadu Buhari and Shehu Yar’Adua. They both ended up as Generals.

Chapter 3 is on Buhari’s military career, which he started at Nigerian Military Training College, Katsina, in 1962. He then went to the Young Officers Course No. 5 at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, from May 1963 to July 1963, Mons Officers Cadet School, Aldershot, in the United Kingdom, and he was commissioned in the rank of Second Lieutenant and posted to 2nd Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta as a Platoon Commander.

What are some of the other courses Buhari attended? According to the book, he was at the Army Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course in Bordon, United Kingdom from May 1965 to June of the same year, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India, from January to November 1973, and Army War College, U.S.A, from July 1979 to July 1980.

During the Nigerian Civil War, he was the Brigade Major of the 3rd Infantry Brigade, and Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade.

Chapter 4 is titled ‘Food for Thought,’ and it chronicles Gen Buhari’s views on different national and international issues. It also dwells on his private life and family

‘Landmarks Along the Way’ is the title of Chapter 5. It details Buhari’s footprints on the sands of time: as governor, minister, a member of the Supreme Military Council (SMC), General Officer Commanding (GOC), and call to duty as head of state.

Chapter 6 is on ‘A Journey Into the Past.’ What are readers served here? The influences on Buhari’s early life that made him what he became, particularly as a modest, self-effacing man. Hear his comment on leadership: “If there is anything we need in this country, it is leadership, and I also think, if there is anything we have in this country, they are good soldiers. If you stay with your men, and train with them, they will follow you. Much will be accomplished. If you stay with them and train with them, they will do anything.”

And his philosophy? “You will never succeed if you are unjust to your people.”

The final chapter: ‘Moment of Decision.’ Here, readers will get the appraisal and comments of people on Buhari. They include Dr Onolapo Soleye, his Minister of Finance, the Emir of Daura, Gen Musa Yar’Adua, Alhaji Mamman Daura, Gen Martin Adamu, and many others. Adamu, who was Buhari’s Commander during the civil war, said: “I am saying with all sense of responsibility. I don’t think he is an ambitious man. He feels strongly about Nigeria as a country. PDP SHOULD GO TO COURT AFTER THEY LOSE THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, NIGERIANS SHALL MEET THE CORRUPT GANGS LOOTING OUR TREASURY FOR OVER 15 YEARS THERE.
is this looooong story his certificate?

5 Likes

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by kinkymax: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
iceberylin:
Am not voting a man that dosnt know his VP candidates name... angry
ode
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by PhockPhockMan: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Apart from that, he also has to prove than over 2 decades of service to the Military is still lower that a secondary school equivalence
I do respect you as reasonable and intelligent fellow, now I'm disappointed. So because you've been stealing undetected for long makes it your right to continue stealing?

OH MY GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
This is better than shouting on social media, but unfortunately, the charge and bail lawyer's case will be thrown out for lack of merit. I don't know what our law schools have become that a so-called trained lawyer will not know what the law says with respect to Buhari's eligibility or otherwise.

Congratulations! You have succeeded in broadcasting your ignorance. Going to court for an interpretation of a provision of law doesn't mean that one doesn't know what is contained there; the courts do not only interpret, but enforce their findings, so were the court to find that Buhari is not eligible(upon inability to prove conformity with the constitutional requirement), the courts would declare him ineligible to contest... and that, my friend; is the point of the suit.

P.S. I would not have replied this if it had been just the usual rampant ignorance one sees here on NL, but your going ahead to insult the law school gave you special status. Also, calling someone whom you don't know; or know anything of a charge and bail lawyer, is very indicative of your intellectual capacity, or lack thereof.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I do respect you as reasonable and intelligent fellow, now I'm disappointed. So because you've been stealing undetected for long makes it your right to continue stealing?

OH MY GOD.
My brother I don't see any case here to be honest with you. Read my comment(s) again.
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
koonbey:

Congratulations! You have succeeded in broadcasting your ignorance. Going to court for an interpretation of a provision of law doesn't mean that one doesn't know what is contained there; the courts do not only interpret, but enforce their findings, so were the court to find that Buhari is not eligible(upon inability to prove conformity with the constitutional requirement), the courts would declare him ineligible to contest... and that, my friend; is the point of the suit.

P.S. I would not have replied this if it had been just the usual rampant ignorance one sees here on NL, but your going ahead to insult the law school gave you special status. Also, calling someone whom you don't know; or know anything of a charge and bail lawyer, is very indicative of your intellectual capacity, or lack thereof.
Congratulations, your ignorance didn't go unnoticed
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Omila007: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

OH MY GOD.

Barcanista fall my hand sha, but then that is politics no one is obliged to accept the truth especially when it is not is there interest.
I hope buhari has this certificate tucked away somewhere or a solid defense/explanation.
The fact that an individual cheated in his exam since his final year has nothing to do with the fact that he was caught cheating and rusticated in his final year.

I wonder how hard it is to come to the realization that if truly GMB has no SSCE certificate, that his entire military career was built on fraud and in jeopardy. Even worse criminal charges and jail time in sane region of the world.
But in Naija your recent crime is an alibi and defense for the previous ones comitted against the law.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Kingyellew(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] This tym. For us to develop dis nation both social political and otherwise. Let dis issue be a deterent to d upcoming polIticians. We tank God for dat legal practitioner; chukwuemeKa okafor who raised this issue vehemently by writing to d court to setup. Adhoc committee because of d urgency Of this. If d previous court allowed. Illitrate to run our politics.this present court cannot condone.eviL of suchs magnitude. Federal court, go ahead and verify d legibiliti Of GMB." D law is no respecter of any person."

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Mars88(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari shld provide d school cert and end dis issue once and for all...... Jonathan till buhari shows us his certificate
we all know he doesnt have one, it is obvious

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by hardbody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Na waoo. Why is it hard for dis guy to show his certificates na. Well, just like some said, u can't give/show wht u dnt have.

Na me talk am for another thread.

Nemo quod non habet.

And everything else he has done academically and professionally are built on quick sand and no foundation. According to Lord Denning, you cannot put something on nothing and expect it to stand. I dont care who rules i am only insisting on due process. We are not a community of madmen

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by neocortex: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
How can you present what you don't have ?
The spirit of all secondary school students who wake up at night to get a school cert will not let a semi-literate affidavit holder near the center of power.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Mogidi: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
CERTIFICATES PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
fabolakers:
So they're still on this Certificate issue
Eleyi o gi di gan oh undecided
since that's the only stronghold they have on the general..but if these pdp/antagonists are not stupid and crazy,why didn't they raise this issue in 2003, 2007 and 11? Why now? And pls,the NDA I know is very very strict to get admission into,how did he became even a general if he had no certificate? Na die minute buhari dey wait for all of them,he go shock una like transformer...he just pain me say na senseless and illiterate comments I be dey read since mtchew
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Okeikpu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
olusolaj:
Sure now. How can one old man wey no go pry sch go rule over people wet get degree?
:-D (●´∀`●) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Prenario: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
With everything I see going on,don't mean any disrespect but GEJ has only succeeded in creating a backward Nigeria and Buhari doesn't seem fit for that position. I think it's better not to vote for any of them. I know there are other candidates from other parties why are their names not being heard because they are not from ruling parties, efficiency and productivity is what we need and not backwardness, corruption, illiteracy among others, please people choose wisely
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Toby30(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Omo Febuhari go see this lawyer as pain in the aSS. grin But I think there is more to this suit undecided because it should have been filed even right before the primaries. Mayb as at then, Tambuwal would have been forced to aspire for the presidential post.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Toby30(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Prenario how I just wish people would come to see terms with that. I made this same kinda statement earlier today that we should give these two so called strong parties a big shocker by not voting for them and instead re-direct our votes to other parties since we run a multi-party system.
Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by olabukola: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
I heard from a grape vive that on the presidential debate date, PDP has planed to ask him about the certificate in a manner that will infuriate him. His handlers better be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by Toby30(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mehn that would be suicidal. I just remembered back then in my school during all this their SUG Presidential debate and manifesto, a candidate who use to be a very strong fan to people and of which commanded and pulled crowd, could not sing the school's anthem. This was a big blow to him and he eventually did not win the election. Hope this wouldn't be the fate of Febuhari cry

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by bajosky: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ IS UNCOMMON EDUCATIONIST DESTINE TO TRANSFORMING GMB SHARP PRACTICES & MAKE HIM EDUCATED.

(BUHARI SHOULD ENROLL IN ONE OF D NEW ALAMAJIRI SCHOOL BUILT BY GEJ FOR PRIMARY 6 EXAMS BY JUNE FOR HIS SCHOOL CERT)

APC HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR NOW.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility by naturemiller: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
please my fellow nairalanders,I have a very disturbing question to ask those supporting Buhari even when he has no certificate.Buhari has been proving that he is corrupt free,then why is it that he enrolled at the NDA and came out without even a NEPA bill as a certificate?To me that is corruption of the highest order. The funniest part of it is that the party APC are even afraid to comment on it.BUHARI CAN NOT,WILL NOT,AND WILL NEVER RULE OVER ELITES LIKE US JUST AS THE SAYING GOES;IN THE PRESENCE OF THE TONGUE,THE TOOTH DO NOT LITIGATE. THIS IS ETERNAL DECREE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment Over Suspension Of CJN / No Power Can Bring Me Down – Wike / Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.