Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship (627 Views)

I Scored 251 In Jamb, Can I Get Admission To Study Pharmacy? / Scholarship To Study Abroad. Seminar 2015 / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship by benatex(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Please does anybody know any school abroad that is offering scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates.
Re: I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship by campusconnect: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Sincerely the only chance of you getting a scholarship is either you apply for scholarship from either your state scholarship board or one of the scholarship awarding Bodies eg commonwealth etc, or if you have a first class then i can get you an institution that is tuition free.

Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

for enquiries

email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365

Re: I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship by mbano(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
need scholarship? Search no further. go here now www.unicfoundation.com and call me for further info. 08034061231 Mrs Mary.
Re: I Want To Study Abroad Through Scholarship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you have A's and B's in your O level and it's not older than 2yrs,Try the federal Government bilateral scholarships(Overseas award) ,visit www.fsb.org.ng late january or early february

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricky Words In English -rickey Lu / Project Topics And Materials In Quantity Surveying / Textbooks.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.