Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer (886 Views)

Pls Help, Programmers Needed / Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed / Competent Programmers Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by jaelz(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
hello nlanders, please very good android programmers are needed urgently for the development of an application. the programmers would be paid well an offered full employment with job security at the launch of the application and successful business startup.
indicate below with your email and phone numbers, thanks.
Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by katunj: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
this is my phone number 08060774043, sorry i cant put my mail address
Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by Urine: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaelz:
hello nlanders, please very good android programmers are needed urgently for the development of an application. the programmers would be paid well an offered full employment with job security at the launch of the application and successful business startup.
indicate below with your email and phone numbers, thanks.

If you really want to hire programmers then you have to show a bit of respect and transparency, Where is the location? What's the startup about? Drop an email and let programmers apply like the professionals they are, and please write properly, don't write like you are chatting with your friends.

5 Likes

Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by jaelz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
@urine omo bro u harsh o take it easy man 1.) i cant reveal the content of the project, for fear of copyright
2.) i want it to be interactive between we and all the programmers involved cause from the look of things we'al youths
3.) am also a very good java,android and phython programmer.
Thanks @katunji dnt worry no spamming
Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by Urine: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaelz:
@urine omo bro u harsh o take it easy man 1.) i cant reveal the content of the project, for fear of copyright
2.) i want it to be interactive between we and all the programmers involved cause from the look of things we'al youths
3.) am also a very good java,android and phython programmer.
Thanks @katunji dnt worry no spamming

No be say I harsh, I just want you to be more professional. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by elvis10ten(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
elvis.chidera@gmail.com 07061317103 . Check my profile for my previous apps
Re: Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer by guru01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Urine:

If you really want to hire programmers then you have to show a bit of respect and transparency, Where is the location? What's the startup about? Drop an email and let programmers apply like the professionals they are, and please write properly, don't write like you are chatting with your friends.
that's right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Graduate Developer / I Need A Magento Programmer/ Web Designer For An E-commerce Website / Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.