Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman (720 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by blinx(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
Gino and Ruggedman released their album since 2007 and i hear they are both currently working on new albums respectively. Rugged has released a single from his up coming album titled banging and Gino has a track from his up coming album called swing and swager featuring Pype which i got from his myspace page and have been enjoying the track for some months now. Both tracks are nice dance tracks. The problem i have with them right now is that they both promised to release video collection of their albums but till now they've not done it, yet they'er working on a new album. Tell them that if they release a new album without releasing thier video collection it will amount to betrayal. We their fans know that they might be having problems choosing which video to shoot and which to leave out cos all their track are great, and in the case of Gino, he'll like to shoot a one in town video. Tell them we dont care, they should just release the damn videos. Thank u.
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by FLOWSHOW: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
lol. blinx , you sound like a clown, gino's class is too high to be releasing anyhow, check am now , mobb in the motherfuckin building ! sossick , darkpoet, isolate arafada, owen gee, gino , m.o.b.b .its naija !
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by tosinadeda: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
@poster
rubbish and nonsense!
Who should tell them?
Tut u got a song 4rm his myspace,y not put ur complain there!
Besides wut do u mean betrayal?
They can release wut dey damn like at any freakn time!
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by tmoney11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2008
i taya ooo if you don't no what to say just shut up. yeye thread
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by blinx(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tosin i thought we should be together on this. E be like say u never observe say most Nigerians prefere what they see on tv to what they hear on radio. Most people i asked of Gino only know no be God and farabale cos those two have videos. Most of those other great songs on the album will go unnoticed my the majority. That'll be a big shame. And i atill stand by my word that not releasing video compilation will amount to betrayal cos they owe it to us their fans to keep to their promise. Thank u.
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by tosinadeda: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
U av a point
Re: Some One Should Tell Gino And Ruggedman by unix4real1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2008
What if there is no much money on ground to produce the kind video wey dem know say people go dey expect from dem for been one of the top dog in the game

I no know about Gino but that rughead guy na so so Jeep and cars e go use the money wey e make ontop the last album buy and now to produce the videos come be problem, if he release the Video before the new album then i will see him as the chairman of the game as he always claims.

(1) (Reply)

Kel's New Singles! / New Hot Tracks On Myspace! / New Gospel Artist: Jossy Kaakaki In His Song Title:give E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.