Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... (982 Views)

TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by ruggedtimi(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Is a miracle how i survived jumping from the roof of my family house, 3storey building....tryng to call for help and which i was able to get to the police station...no fracture in any part of my body, just a minor dislocation in my ankle. Is not by my power but God.
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by balash(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Wow

Am not supporting Armed robbery O! But sincerely what you did was darm too risky, If not that some Armed robbers are trigger happy.

You jumping doesn't say armed robbers won't cart away what they came for, there's different between Assasin And Armed Robbers! Me believe when u co-operate nicely with most Robbers they just steal and leave though some frustrated guys robbing are mostly trigger happy, but let's think this way, u might be shot and u survived the gunshot or they merely just cart away your valuables.

Sincerely brother what you did is not 'entirely' called smartness o, when they rob you there's time for you to get back up there but when u lose your life in the process u can't replace your life O! Remember What has been destined would surely happen, Nigerian robbers tends to like the very co-operative people O except u do otherwise or its an assasin instead.

What u did was really risky and I thank God for your life. Live for the lord is your strength..
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by Ezedon(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
I've done it before in my dreams
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
balash:
Wow

Am not supporting Armed robbery O! But sincerely what you did was darm too risky, If not that some Armed robbers are trigger happy.

You jumping doesn't say armed robbers won't cart away what they came for, there's different between Assasin And Armed Robbers! Me believe when u co-operate nicely with most Robbers they just steal and leave though some frustrated guys robbing are mostly trigger happy, but let's think this way, u might be shot and u survived the gunshot or they merely just cart away your valuables.

Sincerely brother what you did is not 'entirely' called smartness o, when they rob you there's time for you to get back up there but when u lose your life in the process u can't replace your life O! Remember What has been destined would surely happen, Nigerian robbers tends to like the very co-operative people O except u do otherwise or its an assasin instead.

What u did was really risky and I thank God for your life. Live for the lord is your strength..
all those explanations?was he trying to tell us about the movie he just made?the main thing is 'thank God for His grace on his life '.
God4bid, if it's your turn please try to remember all that you explained here to him oh.
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ezedon:
I've done it before in my dreams
wow!omg! really?! I've never seen that since I was born.
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by Pr0ton: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Miracle! With a severe injury on your face and a dislocation in your ankle...

God's ways are mysterious cool

1 Like

Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by balash(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
all those explanations?was he trying to tell us about the movie he just made?the main thing is 'thank God for His grace on his life '.
God4bid, if it's your turn please try to remember all that you explained here to him oh.

I will NEVER jump down when am robbed? If they kill me then its my time, you won't pass your time,even if I jump 50 storey building and the armed robber still see my body for downstairs and kill me nko? Na double death be that na lol
Re: Miracle Survived Jump From A Three Storey Buildng During Armed Robbery Attack... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
balash:

I will NEVER jump down when am robbed? If they kill me then its my time, you won't pass your time,even if I jump 50 storey building and the armed robber still see my body for downstairs and kill me nko? Na double death be that na lol
chai!!well it was the guy's time too, but he cheated death cheesy. thank God.

have you heard of a story where a little Girl was running away from ritualist?she had a head on collusion with a 911-trailer, she survived with a few bruises but the vehicle was beyond repair.
the moral of this event is that; sometimes we allow the 'power ' within us to do its work in that terrifying moment. if you let fear rule. ofcos fear is the key -weakpoint to all living things.

(1) (Reply)

Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 / Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... / This Always Leaves Me Shaken When Happens To Me. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.