Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. (753 Views)

I Bet You Don't Know These Facts About Abeokuta, The Ogun State Capital / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by Mekateka: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerians especially
Southern Nigerians have
no issues with a Muslim
president. We voted
Shagari and Umaru
YarAdua. We also don't
have issues with Muslim
Presidental Candidates
Ribadu won 25% votes in
the South. Nigerians also
have no issue with
Muslim/Muslim ticket We
voted Abiola/Kingibe and
Ribadu/Fola. Southern
Nigerian Christians have
an issue with Buhari.
Buhari has never won
25% vote in any Southern
Christian dominated state
in Nigeria. Why? Buhari
should ask himself why
this is so! Buhari preaches and advocates Sharia
in the North but Comes to the Christian South to
preach One Nigeria.
What a deceit! Nigerians be wise! Be guided by
proper and good reasoning and not by
emotions or by the band
wagon. Buhari was Military Head Of State
from 1983 - 85, he had no opposition and there he
had supreme power. He didn't bring
development to the North not to talk of Nigeria.
Didn't build any educational institution but spent
his tenure imprisoning his opposition. Yet some
people are canvassing for him. Why did Buhari
jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela's crime?
Singing
against military govt?
Has Buhari apologized to
Bernard Ogedengbe's
family for executing him
for a crime that didn't
carry death penalty at the
time it was committed?
Can Buhari explain to
young Nigerians why he
banned the Nigerian
Medical Association? Does
he hate doctors? If
Buhari really believes that
power is from God as he
says, then why did he
take it by force in 1983?
Can Buhari explain to
young Nigerians why he
banned the National
Association of Nigerian
Students? Does he hate
students?. Has Buhari
apologized for throwing
VP Alex Ekwueme in jail
even though it was
proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal?
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest
Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal
as Ondo State Gov? Why did the
Buhari regime break up a
press conference of ASUU
in 1984 and detain four of their executives?.
Has Buhari apologized to Ooni of Ife for
stopping him from travelling abroad without
permit because he visited Israel in 1984? buhari is
doing
as if he want to rule only
fulani/hausa and islamic
state alone? Because most supporters of buhari
are fulani/hausa and some yoruba muslim
fanatics.
Buhari is always a loser
and he will lose again.
Buhari never visited
churches to commiserate
with Boko Haram victims.
Now he visits churches for
votes don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by sucreblazing(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
how much PDP pay you ? believe me APC will pay you double
Re: Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by DaBullIT(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fela anikulapo brought foreign currency into Nigeria and he was arrested because the currency had been outlawed

Your analysis is biased and flawed , spend the money you were paid wisely , cos come Fe Buhari. Your paymasters and friends are going to jail
Re: Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
14th Ides of FailBUHARI(BEWARE)

1 Like

Re: Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Fela anikulapo brought foreign currency into Nigeria and he was arrested because the currency had been outlawed

Your analysis is biased and flawed , spend the money you were paid wisely , cos come Fe Buhari. Your paymasters and friends are going to jail

These Buhari fans have no clue.

Why was forex considered illegal? The same Buhari govt that saw the smuggling of suitcases of foriegn exchange nko?

And if you must know, the black market trading of forex began during Buhari's regime by his northern ilk who can still be seen trading on the streets today.

Did Buhari clampdown on these black marketeers?

The answer is no! The artificial voodoo economics initiated by dundee Buhari is what led to the underground market.

Did your Buhari arrest any of his brother?

I wonder if the individuals trading forex illegal on the streets where Igbo if Buhari would have turned a blind eye?
Re: Only Insane Will Play Down These Facts. by DaBullIT(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
You misused the term " forex". I get your point but the context is not accurate

That said , I believe foreign currencies were banned to boost the economy , and it was a success GMB reduced inflation and restructured Nigeria's economic base

Why spend dollars ? If $1= ~₦ 1 (0.9) kobo

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_naira

https://www.nairaland.com/498412/nigeria-exchange-rates-dollar-history. I think fela's arrest was justified

Speculations that GMB's carried $ in briefcase was not substantiated , besides its useless because doing that what value will taking Dollars out of the country be if USD is the same as naira literally ?

I think black market started immediately after GMB's regime that's when exchange rate jumped from 0.8 to ₦ 2.00

That also said , please read your own country's history and deduce facts from verifiable sources

I will let your insult slide , but I won't be so nice to anyone else who says I have no clue

RevDesmondJuju:

These Buhari fans have no clue.

Why was forex considered illegal? The same Buhari govt that saw the smuggling of suitcases of foriegn exchange nko?

And if you must know, the black market trading of forex began during Buhari's regime by his northern ilk who can still be seen trading on the streets today.

Did Buhari clampdown on these black marketeers?

The answer is no! The artificial voodoo economics initiated by dundee Buhari is what led to the underground market.

Did your Buhari arrest any of his brother?

I wonder if the individuals trading forex illegal on the streets where Igbo if Buhari would have turned a blind eye?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This? (photo) / . / Reduction In Pump Price From #97 To #87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.