Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop (22303 Views)

Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by duni04(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Kessleek(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaymejate:
Nonsense, lollipop kor, chewing gum nih... foolish pple go do phone con carry am de sell fr naija. Idiots carry am go Pakistan. Na phone sabi sell for us.

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by hillsjuliet(f): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:
Thats a nice and cool changes and updates, but aspect to the price they still need something more new and more cool.
importExpert assisted.
. that is a nice changes can my infinix zero upgrade to lollipop?
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
I will like to root my device and upgrade it to Lollipop. Can anyone help me with this?
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by iheanyi40(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zohan:

I think there's an OTA kitkat update since mine came with kitkat.
CHeck your settings for updates
i neva buy am i still wan buy
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by alphalpha(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
it still doesnt have the unlimited battery life feature?
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
iheanyi40:
i neva buy am i still wan buy
okay
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by justscorch: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
All this things dey my HTC one m7 already na without lollipop
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by callydon(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zohan:

I think there's an OTA kitkat update since mine came with kitkat.
CHeck your settings for updates
Don't try dt OTA update cos it's not stable according to some guys on d M2 thread... Though am not a gionee user.
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
BlackBerry 10 users bin enjoying all this since 940BC grin
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by jaymejate: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
ollah1:

Why are you bittered? Who collect your Saturday give you Sunday? Did anyone ask you buy a smart phone? Stick ur a. ss to the 19th century devices which can't open NL.

Quote me and lose ur fingers

Hmm, nice one from an old fool.
Keep it up!

Buh no vex o, tell me juz 1 achievement these has helped you to make. I mean #Getting money! Perfect idiot.

#Peace!
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by GSKing: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
My Jelly Beans has almost all the aforementioned features.

(Gionee m2)
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Barezzi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zohan:

nope, stock kitkat
grin dunno why I find this funny grin
sounds like a very familiar nl sensored word...
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Barezzi:

grin dunno why I find this funny grin
sounds like a very familiar nl sensored word...
"stock"?
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by shosky1794: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
LG l-bello running on 4.4.2 kitkat has all these features you listed.
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Barezzi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zohan:

"stock"?
pussy wink
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by passion007: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Zohan:

nope, stock kitkat

You're running KitKat, but certainly not stock. You wouldn't be able to use that font on Stock KitKat or Lollipop.
Stock version of Android is only available for Nexus devices and a few few others; most manufacturers modify the stock android version, and come up with something new eg Samsung's Touchwiz or HTC's Sense UI.
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
passion007:

You're running KitKat, but certainly not stock. You wouldn't be able to use that font on Stock KitKat or Lollipop.
Stock version of Android is only available for Nexus devices and a few few others; most manufacturers modify the stock android version, and come up with something new eg Samsung's Touchwiz or HTC's Sense UI.
oh i see. thanks.
annnd about the font, i used ifont.
my fone is rooted tho.
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by udemejack(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Version 4.4.2 Has almost all of dos features
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Olumikedos(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls, my techno P5 can't open file instead he was asking me to download an app from android market but i don't know which one to download. pls help.08034442601
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rubbish...my HTC has all these. 4.4.4
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Horlufemi(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Zohan:

nope, stock kitkat

this is not pure aosp KitKat

pure aosp KitKat from Google didn't have guest mode.
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by Carlcaresophia: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
shevon:
Ok.
Please can anybody assist me figure out how I can upgrade my Tecno F8 from Jelly Bean (4.2) to KitKat (4.4).
Any suggestion will be most appreciated.
Thanks.
Sorry, andriod version can't be changed. Thank you!
Re: Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop by threadstone(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
And you forgot to add that most of these readers wont get to use it without

1. Buying a new device that runs lollipop stock pteloaded.
2. Custom rom
3. If ure thinking OTA and ur device isnt really much an highend, OYO lo wa. Most ppl are still stuck on the jellybean realm. If ure on kitkat u may be getting 4.4.4 max.

Thats just got the bitter truth.

N.b after months of waiting for kitkat for my galaxy mega, upgraded to cm12 android lollipop. Best android.

But i love this ios 8 more. Ios 9 on the way.
#team4.7in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Song Is Your Current Incoming Call Notification Alert Tone? / Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Infinix Reveals Hot 10T & Hot 10S: Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.