Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. (1067 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Osinbajo Visits Sango-Ota Market In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
For those asking why the wives of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, presidential candidate and running mate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, have not been seen at APC campaign rallies across the country, they don’t have to wait any longer for the answer.

This is because both Mrs Aisha Buhari and Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo are presently in Ogun State attending the APC presidential campaign rally holding in the state today.

This disclosure was made by Gen. Buhari on January 13, 2015, Tuesday, via his official Twitter handle, @ThisIsBuhari, saying his wife and Mrs Osinbajo would attend the APC rally in Ogun State.

more pictures click : http://www.nationalswitchng.com/2015-aisha-buhari-oludolapo-osinbajo-storm-ogun-state/

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. by blemon44(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
failures
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
bUHARI wife fine pass patience sha o

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. by kelvine(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
No offense intended,just a reminder,GMB said no such thing as office of the first lady. They are beautiful and successful women and I pray my wife grows old to be like them.

I am still for GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Joins The Campaign Rally In Ogun Today. by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari wife fine o. Chaiiiiii!!!!!!!!
My body dey do piki piki piki.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Condemns Jonathan's Style / The True Defination Of The Man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Jonathan Unveils New Nigeria Security Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.