Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options (4629 Views)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / How To Make Residual Income With Binary Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
The Internet has come to stay and day in day out people make money online. One of the ways of making money online is through Binary Options Trading.

Do not place your next trade until you have fully read this article or do not invest in binary options until you have read this article.

Basically to be a successful trader, the following are very important.

1. Learning about forex

2. Risk Management

3. Greed and Emotions

4. Good trading plan

5. Trading your plan.

No matter how accurate a trading system is leaving out any of the above will definitely lead to failure in trading binary options.

1. Learning About forex is very important.

Basics of forex is very important to succeed in binary. Take time to study how forex market works. It sounds simple that trading binary options entails ''CALL / RISE" OR ''PUT / FALL'', but there is more to it than that. Every fall or rise of currency has a reason for that; while making research or studying about forex take note of the following

a. Times of trading
b. Currency pairs or commodity
c. Fundamental analysis in trading
d. Technical Analysis
e. Study Mt4 platform and how it works, the list is endless but for the benefit of binary options trading these are ok, other gurus can share points on these.

Without the highlighted above, and you go into trading then you are simply a gambler! Thousands of resources online for free forex materials, google them out! All you ever need is the basics of forex and not some brain cracking technicals or something.

2. Risk management. This is very important. If you are dead serious about making money on binary options trading, then treat it has a business. Every cent you invest must be guided ''jealously''. No matter how accurate a trading system is don not risk more than 2% on any trade, as a newbie i do recommended 1% to risk when you even make the 1% as profit daily on your capital , no bank can pay you that as interest....

... to be continued

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by jameran(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by zizz(f): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks and keep it coming am a newbie but am getting my facts first before I jump in though.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Good morning all...

3. Greed and emotions:

Greed and fear are the two main risks of binary options. These two binary trading risks lead to more people losing their money than anything else. When traders get greedy and try to make too much money too fast, and when they are scared of losing money are the two riskiest times in a trader’s career. Identifying these options trading risks and keeping your emotions under control is one of the pillars of successful trading.

Firstly, you need to practice good binary options risk strategy. Don’t choose to trade assets that you know nothing about, simply because they provide the highest returns. That is giving into greed, and can cause you to lose far more money than you stand to gain. Conversely, don’t avoid making trades just because you are scared that you might not be correct and lose all of the money you put into the trade. This fear of options trading risk will paralyze you, and cause you to make incorrect decisions.

More so, you need to keep yourself emotionally detached from trading no matter what happens. Don’t ever succumb to the greed of a ‘sure-thing’ and put all your money down, and if you have proper options trading risk management you should never have the fear of losing too much money.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
4. Good trading plan. Like I said earlier that, going into binary trading is a busÍness on its own. It should be managed wisely. Before starting, plan for everything. Starting from learning, practice or demo trading, time to trade, daily stop loss target, daily profit target, types of trade, instruments to trade, needed materials, capital to invest, trading strategies to adopt e.t.c... I can go on and one listing them. Plan your trade and trade your plan... Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
JOIN ME IN MY TRADING ROOM DAILY TO LEARN, GET SIGNAL, TRADE AND MAKE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME WITH ME

TOKYO SESSION: TRADES BETWEEN 1: 00 A.M & 4 :00 A.M (3 % PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

LONDON SESSION: TRADES BETWEEN 10: 00 A.M & 1: 00 PM (3% PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

NEW YORK SESSION : TRADES BETWEEN 1: 00 PM & 4: 00 PM ( 3% PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

GET IN TOUCH TO GET STARTED.

LETS TRADES TOGETHER UNTIL YOU BECOME PROFESSIONAL.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by goodbay: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2015
@ayo000247 weldone for a good job. pls i need training on binary.pls can u coach me? do u reside here in lagos?
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 3:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Sure I can. Though i stay outside lagos, contact me for more info on our you can be trained @ my office in Ogun state.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE BINARY OPTIONS TRADING BUSINESS.

I take binary option trading as business and I will advice you do same. Even if you have lost before now, don't quit, start all over again, plan, and don't even try to recover all your losses within a short period else you will definitely get your fingers burnt, again. Identify what the problem are and fix, continue and make corrections wherever you think the problem is: You can follow the steps below:

1. Get a writing material and plan. This should entail: capital, full time or part time trading, learning, when to start, daily percentage profit, daily stop loss e.t.c.

2. After you have all these in place, then choose a reliable broker. Open a demo account and into practice whatever you have learnt, if it yield positive go ahead to real trading, if not go learn more.

3. Don't rely much on indicators. Your best bet would be your eye and mt4 trader.

4. Practice in the 3 trading sessions, set a goal when you achieve this good and if not, wait till you get another trading opportunies.

...to be continued.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by goodbay: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayo000247:
Sure I can. Though i stay outside lagos, contact me for more info on our you can be trained @ my office in Ogun state.
so how do i get to u? my email address is baysuccess29yahoo.com. so u can post ur phone email id and the address of ur location.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2015
goodbay:

so how do i get to u? my email address is baysuccess29yahoo.com. so u can post ur phone email id and the address of ur location.
Please check your email for details. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
ayo000247:
JOIN ME IN MY TRADING ROOM DAILY TO LEARN, GET SIGNAL, TRADE AND MAKE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME WITH ME

TOKYO SESSION: TRADES BETWEEN 1: 00 A.M & 4 :00 A.M (3 % PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

LONDON SESSION: TRADES BETWEEN 10: 00 A.M & 1: 00 PM (3% PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

NEW YORK SESSION : TRADES BETWEEN 1: 00 PM & 4: 00 PM ( 3% PROFIT ON CAPITAL)

GET IN TOUCH TO GET STARTED.

LETS TRADES TOGETHER UNTIL YOU BECOME PROFESSIONAL.

Offer still open but closing soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by 9ja4live: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2015
ayo000247:

Offer still open but closing soon.

AY I live in kaduna and ibadan is far. How can I contact you? I need your guidance on this.
Email: kingdavo2002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2015
9ja4live:

AY I live in kaduna and ibadan is far. How can I contact you? I need your guidance on this.
Email: kingdavo2002@yahoo.com

Details sent to your mail.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Good a.m all. For learning purpose I will be uploading two ebooks here

1. The FOREX Master Plan

2. Binary options over 280 pages will share the download page.

Don't drop emails I will upload here. So anyone could download.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
ayo000247:
Good a.m all. For learning purpose I will be uploading two ebooks here

1. The FOREX Master Plan

2. Binary options over 280 pages will share the download page.

Don't drop emails I will upload here. So anyone could download.

ebook 1....[url]http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=54C27A5E1][/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by Darkpal: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayo000247:

ebook 1....[url]http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=54C27A5E1][/url]
Thanks alot
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkpal:

Thanks alot
you are welcome. The other one is up to 3mb will need to send it to email address.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by Darkpal: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayo000247:
you are welcome. The other one is up to 3mb will need to send it to email address.

OK my email address is dakphil@yahoo.com thanks in advance and may God continue to bless u
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by Guarantor(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sir i am interested kindly send to a4labi2013@gmail.com

ayo000247:

Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by Democivil: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
ayo000247:
i need it pls ... samuelayo34@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by govaz(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello sir,I'm interested,my email:govazo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls to avoid spamming I would upload the ebook on a free file hosting in which you can download from.
For all that downloaded the first ebook you will notice that its all about trading forex with high impact news. No single indicator needed, you will discover how to achieve success applying same strategy in trading binary options. Take time to study very well before investing your money in online trading.

The exchange rate currently experienced with dollar is also an opportunity to make more with dollars

$100 - #20000

$200 - #40000

$1000 - #200000...

Your earning potential having me as your mentor guarrantees minimum of 200percent profit on capital.

Good morning.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Do you want your account to be manged next month? then visit http://www.4xbom.com/413277702 to discover our exciting offers...three account can only be managed in a month.

Good a.m all and wishing you a blissfull day.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Soon will be sharing basic strategies to trade fundamental releases...
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by gafmod: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2015
the link you just gave there is not opening...managing account.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by ayo000247: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2015
gafmod:
the link you just gave there is not opening...managing account.

Its opening or get in contact with me.
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by gfortune9: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2015
okaforster@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options by Darkpal: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
ayo000247:
Download the second ebook now....
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=47471835395489736010

This link has a problem. I've been trying to download this material for the past three days but i only get to download only 7.8kb . I think the site u uploaded the first file is better. Oga pls how can I get your eBook since this site is not functioning properly. Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Listing Of Agro-based Export Products From Nigeria. / Nigeria, India Trade Falls To $12bn In 2016 / Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.