Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Opinion: PDP And APC Are Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: PDP And APC Are Clueless (359 Views)

Ipob Replies Obong Attah : You Are Clueless,remember Philip Effiong / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: PDP And APC Are Clueless by alex2242(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
I remember watchin Barack Obama and John Mccain durin their election campaign, I was fascinated by how they ALWAYS talk about implementin their ideas( the process,the strategies and the end product) and that is when u truly see men that knw exactly for they want to do for their country. The few televised election campaign I watched, I neva heard Obama accusin Mccain of bin too old or Mccain accusin Obama for bin black, neither was there any insults of Obama or Mccain accusin each others personality lik wat is happenin rite now in Nigeria.

I think Nigeria is reli messed up politically, how can two full grown men insult each other and use it as a yardstick to gain votes without tellin d Nation of how they wish to implement their 'so called' ideas. Its only in Nigeria u will hear

- a presidential candidate accuse d other of not rememberin his phone number (lik how is dat suppose to b an issue with d problems facin d country?).

-an adviser blastin a Muslim presidential candidate for attendin a church service (for real).

-an ex-millitant group comin out to endorse a political party.

-Using the kidnappin of the 200 chibok gilrs as a political tool to gain votes.

-Two presidential candidates talkin of creatin jobs without givin accurate or precise measures to b taken.

-An adviser accusin a presidential candidate of not knwin his VP's name (how is dat suppose to b my business).

What I want for dis Nation now is for them to tell us how they intend to create the thousands and millions of job , d plans they have mapped out to stop boko haram, how to make d economy strong, how to improve d security in d country etc rather than usin cheap, clueless and stupid stunts to gain votes. Moreover are these d only two political parties we have in Nigeria if NO, then why give dem much emphasis.

Honestly speakin, am just fed up with Nigeira's political system.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: PDP And APC Are Clueless by temitemi1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: My Opinion: PDP And APC Are Clueless by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gej till buhari presents his birth certificate,cause that man is older than 72

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biu Town In Borno State Under Attack By Boko Haram / The Change We Need / Shocker! Buhari And President Jonathan Finally Comes To Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.