Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan (1200 Views)

Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by NewNigeriaMind: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin ;DI am just amazed at the numerous post on niaraland either blackmailing Yorubas to support jonathan or out rightly spreding falsehood to make yorubas vote jonahtan.

when did our borthers and sisters from the east become friends of "OFENMANU" that they suddenly know what is best for us.

Also, who has noticed their usual slogan: Ofenmanu, supporter of APC and no mans land as reduced drastically online and nairaland.

All of a sudden they are acting like they like Yorubas.

I just laugh in Yoruba...hahahaha ;DI am just amazed at the numerous post on nairaland either blackmailing Yorubas to support jonathan or out rightly spreading falsehood to make Yorubas vote Jonathan.

when did our borthers and sisters from the east become friends of "OFENMANU" that they suddenly know what is best for us.

Also, who has noticed their usual slogan: Ofenmanu, supporter of APC and no mans land as reduced drastically online and nairaland.

All of a sudden they are acting like they like yorubas.

I just laugh in Yoruba...hahahaha

I just want to ask one question:

PLEASE WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE IN YORUBALAND IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. FROM LAGOS TO THE SHORES OF ONDO.

WHAT HAVE WE GAINED FROM HIM.

THE MAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NOT JUST YORUBALAND BUT NIGERIA AS A WHOLE EXCEPT THE PEOPLE FROM THE LAND OF THE SETTING SUN THAT HE HAS APPOINTED INTO ALL THE "JUICY" POST IN ASO ROCK.

ONLY A NIGERIA WHO IS CLUELESS WILL VOTE JONATHAN.

LIKE SEUN KUTI SAID, THE FACT THAT BUHARI LOOKS SO GOOD AND ELECTABLE IS A BIG SHAME ON JONATHAN AND IT UNDERSCORES THE VERY FACT THAT JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

9 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by gabriel212: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Are they saying anything against our integrity I NEVER EVEN NOTICE
ANYWAY EVEN IF BUHARI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY GRAND FATHER DEATH AM NOT CARE ALL I WANT TO HEAR IS
GMB/PYO IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE FRN COME MAY29 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by NewNigeriaMind: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
All over nairaland are Igbo poster either conjuring stuff about yorubas or just spreding falsehood all just to get mr clueless relected:

hhttp://www.nairaland.com/2091215/wake-up-north-yorubas-plan#29755859

2 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wetin no concern me no b my. Concern...make igbo dey fool dem selfs while I go dey patienli wetin til feBUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
grin ;DI am just amazed at the numerous post on niaraland either blackmailing Yorubas to support jonathan or out rightly spreding falsehood to make yorubas vote jonahtan.

All of a sudden they are acting like they like Yorubas.

I just laugh in Yoruba...hahahaha ;DI am just amazed at the numerous post on nairaland either blackmailing Yorubas to support jonathan or out rightly spreading falsehood to make Yorubas vote Jonathan.

All of a sudden they are acting like they like yorubas.

I just laugh in Yoruba...hahahaha

I just want to ask one question:

PLEASE WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE IN YORUBALAND IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. FROM LAGOS TO THE SHORES OF ONDO.

WHAT HAVE WE GAINED FROM HIM.

THE MAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NOT JUST YORUBALAND BUT NIGERIA AS A WHOLE EXCEPT THE PEOPLE FROM THE LAND OF THE SETTING SUN THAT HE HAS APPOINTED INTO ALL THE "JUICY" POST IN ASO ROCK.

ONLY A NIGERIA WHO IS CLUELESS WILL VOTE JONATHAN.

LIKE SEUN KUTI SAID, THE FACT THAT BUHARI LOOKS SO GOOD AND ELECTABLE IS A BIG SHAME ON JONATHAN AND IT UNDERSCORES THE VERY FACT THAT JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

can you show us proof that those threads were of Igbos, by Igbos and for Igbos angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by londoner: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
aguiyi:

can you show us proof that those threads were of Igbos, by Igbos and for Igbos angry angry angry

You know your request will just be ignored. Usually people that want to start trouble, ignore facts and shun bringing actual evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
londoner:

You know your request will just be ignored. Usually people that want to start trouble, ignore facts and shun bringing actual evidence.

funny enough the op is using the opinion of one inconsequential nairalander to judge a whole tribe and nation to be, its really funny
Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by Sloan: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
aguiyi:

funny enough the op is using the opinion of one inconsequential nairalander to judge a whole tribe and nation to be, its really funny

Ibos already hiding. I have not read Yoruba shaite from the okro mouths recently. Your sense is returning?? No, it is reality dealing you a shaiteload of a blow!

2 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sloan:

Ibos already hiding. I have not read Yoruba shaite from the okro mouths recently. Your sense is returning?? No, it is reality dealing you a shaiteload of a blow!

learn to be matured in your choice of words. this thread has not changed anything cos the moderators have a job to do and am sure they are doing it very well.

mind you, moderators are after threads that can generate traffic and experience have shown that tribal related threads achieve that purpose most time for them.

what if the people behind the monikers are not igbos but people seeking traffic for their threads

3 Likes

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by londoner: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
aguiyi:

Lol, and look......still no evidence.....oh, I should have bet money.......lol

1 Like

Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by mployer(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Totally off-point thread.
Who told you all Igbos support Jonathan? And who cares if yorubas support buhari?
Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by AustineE1: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
op,can you tell me what Obasanjo did for Yorubas those good eight years he spent as the president of Nigeria?The earlier you stop this your ethnic jingoism and discuss issues,the better for us.I thought you shld be more concerned on how Nigerian youths has fared within this period,has our rail systems improved?has agriculture improved?education and the economy in general,if there has been remarkable improvement or not and not your usual Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,Ijaw etc quest for supremacy.....mind you many yorubas i have spoken to,seems more inclined to voting GEJ.Think big,Nigeria is bigger than any tribe.
Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
This guy cannot rest without a tribal thread, even that idiotic Sloan doesn't hesitate to barge into a tribalistic thread.
Re: Note: Igbo Trying To Blackmail Yorubas Into Voting Jonathan by BigSarah(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Evidence That Buhari Was Indeed Invited To Usa To Give A Public Address / Breaking News..jega Has Already Drafted His Resignation Letter / KOWA PARTY Presidential Candidate Mrs Sonaiya Oluremi Begs For Supports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.