Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! (662 Views)

Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Gmb's Candidacy: Where Are The Northern Voices -samuel Ajayi / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! by olabukola: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
As the election date is fast approaching and the parties involved are on the neck of each other, bad and ugly news/info springing up here and there the latest being the case of GMB forgetting the names of his party compatriots. Some days back it was GEJ asking how much did former Enugu state gov stole that warrants 300 years incarceration for him.

By may GEJ or GMB, one will come victorious which means Continuity or Change one must prevail. Now if you guys chose continuity that means the transformation will go on which is what some tanioid want. If you guys chose change GMB will take of to change what you guys feel that is not right.

For me GMB might mean well for Nigeria but his age and illiteracy are against him, why am not disturb is that you guys may end up with a Prof as president ala what happened to Yaradua. This is the sweetest part of the scenario if Nigeria can be able to quench the aggression that will come from the North. Definitely they will feel duped once again and knowing how violent they are, they will not take it laying low. Having a Prof of Law as head of state!!! Fantastic.

As we prepare to welcome GMB by May let us also prepare to absorb the kitchen sink that will come our when Prof assume mantle of leadership. It is 90% certain.
Re: Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! by ORACLE1975(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
change
Re: Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! by Dlionsheart: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
No my friend, some of us are disturbed. Disturbed by the lies of the candidates, disturbed by how one of the candidates rise to the rank of a general without any certificate to show, disturbed by why some Nigerian youth in this 21st century will openly declare their love and support for a 72 years old man with no certificates (if the speculation going round is true) to lead them against a vibrant educated young man, i am disturbed that till date, no political party has given Nigerian anything close to a desirable manifesto or campaign on issues affecting Nigerian citizens, am equally disturbed that none of the opposition leaders or parties had offered any alternative in their criticism of policies/actions and inactions of the government in power, I'm greatly disturbed of the future of our great nation, and more importantly,

I AM DISTURBED BY THOSE WHO WILL QUOTE THIS POST WITH DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, BIAS WITHOUT BEING OBJECTIVE ALL IN SUPPORT OF ...........................................................

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Disturbed By Gmb's Candidacy!!!! by londoner: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
ORACLE1975:
change

Continuity.................delivering LASTING change.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Trip To Borno, Political – Ango Abdullahi / Buhari? / A Man In His 70's Should Not Be Voted For By Pastor Tunder Olaniko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.