Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Satanic Verses In The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Verses In The Bible. (7902 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Verses In The Bible / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2008
Most of the Christian Bible is the God-breathed word of God. Tragically however, many humans were responsible for its authorship and it is obvious that some things attributed to God as His will could not possibly come from God for they in no manner reflect the love of God but rather the type of laws, rules, admonitions, decrees, demands, or orders which would have been inspired by Satan.

Therefore it is essential that people learn to detect those verses and passages which are neither God-breathed nor God-inspired.

Following are a few examples of passages which are obviously not the actual will of God:

EXODUS 21:17: and again in LEVITICUS 21:9 “And he who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.”

If God actually wanted us to kill every child who in the throws of growing up, cursed or talked back to his or her parent then the population of our world would be significantly smaller than it is today, and that is not God’s answer to our current overpopulation problem.

EXODUS 21:20-21: [b]“And if a man beats his servant or his maidservant with a rod…(and he or she)…remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he (or she) is his property.[/b]

Does anyone actually believe that employees have ever been personal property in God’s eyes and that killing one is ok because they are nothing more than a piece of property?

EXODUS 22:19 and also in LEVITICUS 20:15-16 “Whoever lies with a beast shall surely be put to death.”

If every farm boy who had had a calf, a goat or a sheep as his first girlfriend, was put to death, then we probably wouldn’t have enough farmers left to feed the hungry. God never said that.

EXODUS 31:15 “Whoever does ANY work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.”

How could anyone who knows the love of God believe that God would have anyone who did any honest work on Sunday, killed?

LEVITICUS 20:10 “The adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death”.

Surely, if throughout history every adulterer and adulteress who had ever lived had been put to death it would have depopulated much of the planet. That is not to say that adultery is not a sin before God, but He has never been so bloodthirsty that He demanded death for the average sinner.

LEVITICUS 20:13 “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman…they shall surely be put to death.”

God never said that He would have His children killed who happened to have been born with a God-given genetic heritage which made them prefer members of their same sex as partners. If this were true we would not have been blessed with the world’s greatest works of art dedicated to God and His Glory.

LEVITICUS 20:27 “A man or a woman who is a medium…shall surely be put to death.”

God has blessed many men and woman with remarkable spiritual and prophetic skills with which to divine the future and help people. Why in the world would He have those people whom he has blessed as seers, killed?

LEVITICUS 24:16 “And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him.”

Wow, if everyone on earth who, in a momentary fit of anger, used a blasphemous word, was put to death by their congregation, our churches would be mostly empty. Surely this is not the law of a loving and forgiving God!!!

LEVITICUS 25:45-46 “Moreover you may buy the children of strangers…and they shall become your property. And you may take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possession; they shall be your permanent slaves.”

This Satanic verse has caused great human misery and injustice for thousands of years. God never said this!!!

LEVITICUS 26:29“You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters”

If these aren’t the words of the devil then nothing is!!!

LEVITICUS 27:5 “Your valuation of a (human) male shall be twenty shekels, and for a female ten shekels.”

God created both male and female to be equals. He never said that women were only worth half as much as men.

NUMBERS 15:32-36 “…they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day…Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘The man must surely be put to death”…So as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died.”

God would have said “Thou shall not kill”. It was obviously Satan who told Moses to kill the poor stick gatherer.

NUMBERS 31:15-18 “And Moses said to them: ‘Have you kept all the women alive?…Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls…’

This is ‘genocide’ and ‘ethnic cleansing’ at its worst—obviously it was Satan who was misleading Moses—certainly not a loving and forgiving God.

These are the just a few of the verses from only three books of the Bible in which men of God were tricked by Satan into believing that they were writing down or doing God’s will.

God has ordained ETHICIUS with the difficult mission of expunging from the mostly Holy Bible, any passage which reflects a cruel, abusive, bigoted, unjust, unforgiving, or mean-spirited god, rather than the TRUE BEAUTY AND LOVE OF THE ONE AND ONLY CREATOR OF OUR INFINITE UNIVERSE AND THE LOVE OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Nimshi: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
You kidding? You probably don't know the OT God, or the Hebrew God well. . .

Anyways, talking of a limited imagination, look at this:

LEVITICUS 20:13 “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman…they shall surely be put to death.”

Practising lesbians're off the hook, right?

Imagination is a terrible thing to waste, especially for Middle-Eastern religions.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by yam: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE CONCERNING THE SCRIPTURES BUT TIME WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO IGNITE YOUR SPIRIT.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by ttalks(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2008
Hi poster,
It is very clear from ur post that u do not understand the bible at all,hence ur post.
Those laws u quoted were part of the laws that existed within the old covenant between God and the Israelites.
Such laws do not exist in the new covenant which is between God and all mankind(The old covenant was exclusively btw God and the Israelites).
Those laws were laid down to ensure that the Israelites toed the line with God.
In this new dispensation of grace brought about by the new covenant,things are different as those laws are no longer applicable,so ur wonderings are quite unnecessary.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2008
@Nimshi
no,im not Kidding dear, these Verses from the bible
have really made a great impact in some peoples Life because they practice them.it wasn't me,the Bible said it!.This is not a joke dear,note ! all fingers are not equal,people dont reason the same and i think for those that wrote the book of the bible will be responsible if anyone happen to practice those Following Verses!
Nimshi:

You kidding? You probably don't know the OT God, or the Hebrew God well. . .

Anyways, talking of a limited imagination, look at this:

Practising lesbians're off the hook, right?

Imagination is a terrible thing to waste, especially for Middle-Eastern religions.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2008
@ Yam
        mmmh! you sounds so strange dear.i don't blame you,atleast you Suppose to Know that Everyone don't think and interpret same way!,all fingers are not equal.okey, or don't you know these verses many people been practicing?,i tell  you those which wrote the Bible must be blame for these following verses!,.yam, you don try well well, ,you that have the Knowledge concerning the Scripture,come teach me & put me true!,or what do you still want to say here? Defending Bible Verses which has cursed majority of  people around the World some Changes in Life?.i tell  you those that wrote the Bible would have not put such Verses in the Bible for any reason!,and if anything happened to those addicted in Obeying these verse, those that wrote the bible will be responsible for it
yam:

IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE CONCERNING THE SCRIPTURES BUT TIME WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO IGNITE YOUR SPIRIT.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2008
@ttalks
No, you quote me wrong somehow dear,i know those verses are from the Old Testament but let's be Sincere,this verses are SATANIC!!,i said this because im absolutely disappointed with the changes im Seeing in the Modern World.attalks, know that all fingers are not equal and people dont reason or interpret in common.

Okey, let me put you through dear,This verses majority of people around the world has been practicing because they dont really Understand it,they only know that the words written in the bible are words of GOD and we must Obey them.,and as for those that wrote the Bible will responsible for misleading many people with the Bible.,i know people addicted practicing such Verses, they are not to be blame if anything happen.

many people have Quotes these Verses in the Wrong way!!.and is the main reason the World is Changing Now!.(those responsible for Such Verses shall pay for it)
ttalks:

Hi poster,
It is very clear from ur post that u do not understand the bible at all,hence ur post.
Those laws u quoted were part of the laws that existed within the old covenant between God and the Israelites.
Such laws do not exist in the new covenant which is between God and all mankind(The old covenant was exclusively between God and the Israelites).
In this new dispensation of grace brought about by the new covenant,things are different as those laws are no longer applicable,so ur wonderings are quite unnecessary.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by ttalks(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
Ogaga4Luv:

@ttalks
     No, you quote me wrong somehow dear,i know those verses are from the Old Testament but let's be Sincere,this verses are SATANIC!!,i said this because I'm absolutely disappointed with the changes I'm Seeing in the Modern World.attalks, know that all fingers are not equal and people don't reason or interpret in common.

Okey, let me put you through dear,This verses majority of people around the world has been practicing because they don't really Understand it,they only know that the words written in the bible are words of GOD and we must Obey them.,and as for those that wrote the Bible will responsible for misleading many people with the Bible.,i know people addicted practicing such Verses, they are not to be blame if anything happen.

many people have Quotes these Verses in the Wrong way!!.and is the main reason the World is Changing Now!.(those responsible for Such Verses shall pay for it)

Those who are still practicing those laws have themselves to blame.As for those who wrote the bible, they are not to be blamed.It is those who interpret it wrongly that are to be blamed.The bible has already admonished us to read it and interpret it rightly:

2Timothy 2:15
(15)  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Romans 12:2
(2)  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

If one wrongly interprets the bible,he has his/her self to blame.

After all, in school settings, you can't expect the teacher to be blamed when he lectured the same syllabus of a course at the same time to a set of students and part of them passed and part failed.The students who failed have themselves to blame because they had equal opportunity in learning and gaining from the teacher's classes as those who passed.

The bible; if studied correctly and properly, will never allow anyone to arrive at the conclusion that those verses are satanic.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Horus(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Kuns: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2008
There is no satanism outside of Religion. Religion is the gateway to Satanism.

Christianity is like Crack and Religion is the Pipe. Many Christians don't know their church has a Freemasonic logde. What do they know that you don't?

The view from the top of this Satanic Antichrist pyramid structure helps maintain an overall view perspective. When you go to the top of the Antichrist structure and scheme of things you have to look at the prince (Prince of Wales) himself. "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles.

He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in this title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain. At his coronation (investiture as Prince of Wales) in 1969, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Liege-man, and worthy of your earthly worship."

Liege is an old English word meaning "Lord". "I am now your Lord-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Another reference to the red dragon is in Revelations 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Prince Charles is the ONLY person in the world to whom "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority" can literally be applied to!

Another symbol on Prince Charles' Coat of Arms is that of The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, worldwide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Tasma: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2008
ttalks:

Hi poster,
Such laws do not exist in the new covenant which is between God and all mankind(The old covenant was exclusively between God and the Israelites).

@ttalks
This argument is one i've heard quite a bit and I just can't fathom it. You must realise the implication of your comments above. First why did God only have a pact with Israelites back then. Did other people, Africans, Chinese, Indians, Red Indians not exist then? Or did God simply find it unnecessary to deal with the rest of the world back then? Secondly why would an all powerful, all knowing God find it necessary to instruct his "people" to kill, rape, take slaves, stone people to death back then! Was it out of God's power to give people the grace needed to live decently back then? Did he have to wait for centuries of barbaric existence of man before deciding to make a change.

When you read a verse that says "if a man works on the sabbath he should be put to death" can you think of any good reason why that law should have existed at any time in mankinds history at all? How about the right to buy children of strangers - is that easier to understand?

The simple explanation - which most bible apologists find hard to accept - is that the verses are not God's word at all. This are laws made by barbaric ancient cultures that have no application in todays world. They were simply called God's word because it made it easier to implement that way. Same way football fans motivate themselves by saying God is behind us.

Read the last comment i made here, think about it and honestly tell me if you don't think this explanation makes more sense than saying at some point in history God felt if a man cheats on his wife he should be put to death. Cheers
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by ttalks(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2008
Tasma:

@ttalks
This argument is one i've heard quite a bit and I just can't fathom it. You must realise the implication of your comments above. First why did God only have a pact with Israelites back then. Did other people, Africans, Chinese, Indians, Red Indians not exist then? Or did God simply find it unnecessary to deal with the rest of the world back then? Secondly why would an all powerful, all knowing God find it necessary to instruct his "people" to kill, rape, take slaves, stone people to death back then! Was it out of God's power to give people the grace needed to live decently back then? Did he have to wait for centuries of barbaric existence of man before deciding to make a change.

When you read a verse that says "if a man works on the sabbath he should be put to death" can you think of any good reason why that law should have existed at any time in mankinds history at all? How about the right to buy children of strangers - is that easier to understand?

The simple explanation - which most bible apologists find hard to accept - is that the verses are not God's word at all. This are laws made by barbaric ancient cultures that have no application in todays world. They were simply called God's word because it made it easier to implement that way. Same way football fans motivate themselves by saying God is behind us.

Read the last comment i made here, think about it and honestly tell me if you don't think this explanation makes more sense than saying at some point in history God felt if a man cheats on his wife he should be put to death. Cheers

Read the whole bible to get the complete and meaningful story.Don't just generalize on the passages that seem evil to you. One thing you should realize is that God is the creator of all existence and does things according to his will and pleasure; no one can question him! God had a plan and his plan involved the Israelites alone; brought about by the promise established by God to Abraham(the Israelites are offshoots from Abraham). Abraham was the only one that God found worthy on earth among every other people there;that was why he made the promise to him cos he pleased him. The promise was to provide salvation to all mankind through his seed but the fulfillment of this promise was for a set time established by God(When you make a promise,the time of fulfillment is always up to you,right?). If any other person had pleased God instead of Abraham, definitely,the promise would have been made to such and probably, the covenant of old would have been between God and another set of people.The covenant was set up between God and the Israelites alone cos of Abraham and the promise; it never involved any other nation.
God did not deal with the other races back then because it was not involved in his well laid out plan - doing so would have messed up the plan. He could give the people the grace to live decently back then, but again, he didn't because he wanted it to be as he planned from the very beginning. He wanted that grace to come through Abraham's seed; which is Christ.

God had a plan how humanity would play out their roles and how they would end it ever before he set them(humanity) into existence; so that is all that happened. It's not a question of  - "couldn't he", "shouldn't he have". Just like some one said before on this site, it's like he wrote a script and the humans are playing it out in accordance.

The laws back then were what guided the agreement or the covenant of old; any one who broke them was subject to the punishment - whether it made sense or not. The people knew this.
But whatever the case maybe, all that do not matter again. When the time came, God said he was setting up another covenant that would be much better than that of old - Jeremiah 31:31-33 and Hebrews 8:8-10.Which was to bring about the establishment of his promise to Abraham since the early days.

The new covenant covers both the Israelites and the rest of the world; that is, those who chose to be part of it.

We are God's people; his creation.Whether it makes sense to you or not, we are all fulfilling our roles in God's plan and purpose for humanity; even you that is not in agreement with the bible and its sayings, and also those who do not believe in God.
That's just the way it is. It doesn't have to make sense to everybody; God intended it that way.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Tasma: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2008
ttalks:

Read the whole bible to get the complete and meaningful story.Don't just generalize on the passages that seem evil to you. One thing you should realize is that God is the creator of all existence and does things according to his will and pleasure; no one can question him! God had a plan and his plan involved the Israelites alone; brought about by the promise established by God to Abraham(the Israelites are offshoots from Abraham). Abraham was the only one that God found worthy on earth among every other people there;that was why he made the promise to him because he pleased him. The promise was to provide salvation to all mankind through his seed but the fulfillment of this promise was for a set time established by God(When you make a promise,the time of fulfillment is always up to you,right?). If any other person had pleased God instead of Abraham, definitely,the promise would have been made to such and probably, the covenant of old would have been between God and another set of people.The covenant was set up between God and the Israelites alone because of Abraham and the promise; it never involved any other nation.
God did not deal with the other races back then because it was not involved in his well laid out plan - doing so would have messed up the plan. He could give the people the grace to live decently back then, but again, he didn't because he wanted it to be as he planned from the very beginning. He wanted that grace to come through Abraham's seed; which is Christ.

God had a plan how humanity would play out their roles and how they would end it ever before he set them(humanity) into existence; so that is all that happened. It's not a question of  - "couldn't he", "shouldn't he have". Just like some one said before on this site, it's like he wrote a script and the humans are playing it out in accordance.

The laws back then were what guided the agreement or the covenant of old; any one who broke them was subject to the punishment - whether it made sense or not. The people knew this.
But whatever the case maybe, all that do not matter again. When the time came, God said he was setting up another covenant that would be much better than that of old - Jeremiah 31:31-33 and Hebrews 8:8-10.Which was to bring about the establishment of his promise to Abraham since the early days.

The new covenant covers both the Israelites and the rest of the world; that is, those who chose to be part of it.

We are God's people; his creation.Whether it makes sense to you or not, we are all fulfilling our roles in God's plan and purpose for humanity; even you that is not in agreement with the bible and its sayings, and also those who do not believe in God.
That's just the way it is. It doesn't have to make sense to everybody; God intended it that way.

**sigh**
Ok I hear you. God’s word does not have to sense to us. Even when all our analytical reasoning tells us the opposite we just must believe. To enter the Kingdom of heaven we must believe that Jonah lived in the belly of a whale for 3 days, we must believe the whole earth was submerged in a great flood and a pair of all animals in the world survived in a boat, we must believe God instructed kids to be killed for mocking an old man, we must believe a woman turned round to look at city and turned into a pillar of salt. All this things we must believe if we are to avoid going to hell. At times it’s makes me wonder why God even bothered giving us a brain. We obviously need to shelve the use of this organ be at peace with the Lord!
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by ttalks(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2008
Tasma:

**sigh**
Ok I hear you. God’s word does not have to sense to us. Even when all our analytical reasoning tells us the opposite we just must believe. To enter the Kingdom of heaven we must believe that Jonah lived in the belly of a whale for 3 days, we must believe the whole earth was submerged in a great flood and a pair of all animals in the world survived in a boat, we must believe God instructed kids to be killed for mocking an old man, we must believe a woman turned round to look at city and turned into a pillar of salt. All this things we must believe if we are to avoid going to hell. At times it’s makes me wonder why God even bothered giving us a brain. We obviously need to shelve the use of this organ be at peace with the Lord!

God gave us brains to rationalize our normal life here on earth, and also to rightly divide his scriptures when we are saved. Our brains in terms of God's word are only useful to get the whole picture of the bible; not to pick out selections and build wild theories out of.An unsaved person will never be able to make any sense out of God's word and God knows this; that was why the bible said in:

1Corinthians 2:14
(14)  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Reading verse 13 before 14 also helps shed more light on why this is so.

Except you are spiritual(saved) and have the Holy Spirit residing within you, all you will ever be able to do is make human/natural rationalization about these issues and they will never make sense to you.
It is the Holy Spirit within us saved folks that makes the things of the bible make sense to us.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ben13: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2008
Hmmmm. . . .just repented
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by segyemaro(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2008
my brother is you that is beign satanic here.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by makmak: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
hey ,,,, i cant believe it, is god perfect?
embarassed
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by ogoamaka99(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2011
@ poster,
ogoga4luv is a known worshiper of satan, so the only way he could convince us is to tell us that his master satan has told him that he put that verses in the BIBLE. No bi so ? GOD inspired the writing of the BIBLE, so ogaga4luv has to convince us that satan inspired that verses in the BIBLE.
Over to you ogaga4luv.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Maykelly(f): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
It is not the first neither will it be the last - He that Has Ear let him Hear.

Woman resurrects after 11 days in mortuary
From CHUKS ONUOHA, Umuahia
Tuesday, November 29, 2011

•Mrs Obioma
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
It sure sounds incredible, but it is real. A 36-year-old woman has resurrected in Uzuakoli, on the outskirts of Umuahia, the capital of Abia State, after spending 11 days in a Lagos mortuary.

The woman, Mrs. Charity Chigoziri Ikechukwu Obioma, a member of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Uzuakoli, reportedly died in Lagos after undergoing a heart operation. She came back to life few kilometres to Uzuakoli, her hometown, while she was being conveyed home for burial.

The reporter learnt that she spent ten days inside the morgue, after which her husband and his friends decided to take her home for burial. But a few kilometres to her home she was said to have sneezed seven times and sat up inside the stretcher. Expectedly, the driver, her husband and the friend who were with her in the Toyota Siena van that was bringing her back home were gripped by fear.

Mrs. Obioma who spoke to newsmen at the branch of the church where she worshipped, said all she could remember was that a man whose face she could not see was taking her from one place to the other, showing her things and complaining to her of the evil doings of the people of the world.
She said that before then, the man took her to a theatre where she was operated upon and all the ailments in heart removed before taking her around.

Special Senior Apostle Emma Agomuo, The Chairman of Umuahia Province of Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, with headquarters at Eze Ogbulafor Street, was at the Uzuakoli branch of the Church when Mrs. Obioma was giving her testimony to the Church leaders.

“This is the great miracle of God, it is real,” she said. “The lady that is sitting directly before me now and the husband are the people that the miracle happened to. When they told me that she died, I felt very bad, and said ok, because of her commitment to the things of God, the best thing I can do for her is to come myself and give her a befitting burial. Since I know her activities here on earth, I knew that if she had died, she must make heaven. Just yesterday, somebody called me from London, that she heard that a miracle happened in my church in Umuahia, and this morning another person called also and I say that I must come here myself.”

Mrs. Obioma then narrated how she died and resurrected: “I have always said it: I don’t know what really happened to me. When I was taken to the hospital, I don’t know. The hospital where I was taken to I don’t know. All I can remember is that there was a time that somebody gave me his hand; somebody whose face I could not see. He was in a white robe. He took me away and has been taking me from one place to another, spiritually and physically.

“During this period, there were people I visited physically. Those people can attest to it now. I went to them in the dream, gave them instructions and told them what to do. There were people I went to physically who saw me and shook hands with me. These people can attest to it. And I gave them messages . By then, some people knew that I was dead, but those particular people I went to did not know that I had died.

“I was going for lectures on daily basis from the man that was taking me around. It was on different subjects and he told me that I should not withhold whatever he was telling me to the people of the world.
“He told me that one of the things that makes him angry is that people of the world, including me, don’t pay tithes and that so many married men run after other people’s wives and many married women run after other people’s husbands. He said Satan uses this to boast before him that my people are disobedient to me. These are two out of many things that he told me.

“Before I went for the operation, I had a dream and told my husband that God has never told me lies before, that even if I did not come out of the operation immediately, he should always trust God that he would do the best. I told my mother the same and asked them to put me into prayers, and they did.

“When they were discussing about buying a casket to bring me back, I told them that I didn’t want to be in a casket and that they should not bring me back in a casket. I said they should bring me home like that and deposit me in a mortuary of their choice and wait for the day of my burial if God so wished it. The wonderful thing they did for me was keeping my instructions.

“As they were coming back on the day that would have made it the 11th day, they never knew what happened and I cannot say what happened. I was using my hand trying to open my eyes, making frantic efforts until I got it opened. The people were expecting my corpse that day, but I returned as a living being. I was really impressed because I never knew that so many people loved me that much. They only saw me alive instead of my corpse.

“Before that he took me to a particular hospital, where you can find any equipment you can talk about. He loosed every stitch on me because I was told that I went in there with bandages and plasters on my chest, showing wounds of the operation that made me to die. But the man loosed them and told me that he wanted my whole body to be without a scar, but that for people to believe my story, he was going to leave a scar, showing where my chest was opened up for the surgery. But every other thing he did, he did it perfectly and now I am very strong.

“Before I went in for the surgery, I told my husband that God told me that I am going to come back. I said no matter the circumstances you find me, don’t ever be afraid or loose hope that I had died. Even if you people bury me, I know that God has never lied to me before and that he must fulfil that which he has promised. The decision of my husband not to embalm me must have arisen from the faith I expressed to him before I went in for the operation.”
The husband, Mr. Obioma, who was by her side as she narrated her experience said immediately they got to Ubani Ibeku, close to Uzuakoli, she sneezed seven times and started making efforts to sit aright from her lying position.
Hear him: “The driver of the Siena bus that carried us, a Yoruba man became afraid. I told him to concentrate and not to be afraid because God was in charge.

“I refused to obtain a dead certificate when they confirmed her dead because I knew that she was not dead. God has never spoken and lied. Since she had told me that I shouldn’t use a casket for her, I refused to talk about a death certificate. All along we were in prayers and the messages we were getting was that God wanted to use her to show the world what they had not seen before. Based on the message, I told them that she should not be embalmed based on the words she came to tell me in my dream and the revelation from the prophets I gave her name to for prayers.

“She was not embalmed and she did not show any sign of decay. The first revelation I got came from one Prophet Maduka from Isuikwuato. He called me very early in the morning and told me that God said that he wanted to use my wife, Charity to show the world what they had never seen, and that even if she was dead, that he was going to resurrect her. You know, I was looking at one, two or three days, but when she stayed for the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh day, I became troubled as a human being. It was at that point that I picked up the courage to call the father and told him that I was like a sheep without a shepherd and we still continued the prayer.

“What surprised me was that she came to my dream and wished me happy birthday. But because I was troubled, I didn’t even know that that day was my birthday. She told me that she would come to celebrate my birthday with me. Immediately I woke up, I called my friend who was by me and told him the dream I had. It is that human nature that made me to say, let me bring her home so that we can deposit her in the mortuary here, close to the village and meet the family officially and tell them what has happened.

“On getting to Ubani Ibeku, where they want to relocate the Umuahia Modern Market, she sneezed seven times, opened her eyes and was looking like someone whose eyes were covered. In my mind, I started reciting Psalm 24, and she sat up. I called that Daddy on phone because he had earlier told me that we should take her straight to the mortuary. So I told the Daddy that we were coming straight home, that something had just happened which was very, very strange to me and that I could not explain it. Then we drove straight to the compound, and as we drove into the compound, I looked at the crowd and I couldn’t hold myself. I broke down and started crying and I didn’t even know when my friend who was by me brought her out. I was just crying.”
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by HISchild: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." - 2 Pet 1:21

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." - Psalm 12:6

-----------
***“But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall Give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified,and By thy words thou shalt be condemned. ” - Matt 12:36-37 ***
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Maykelly(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Do not be decived. "Have you not heard that Fornicators will go to Hell fire.

Have a male (boyfriend) and a woman (grilfriend) and fornicating together is not acceptable in the Bible. It is a worldly thing and thereby cannot be seen as a good thing.

You sleep wit a man and a worman secretly in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend. Sin is a sin to God, He does not separate sins neither give them nick name.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. Stop Fornication today.
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Maykelly(f): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=16pt]Jesus answered them, 'Have I not choosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil. JOHN 6 VERSE70

God has created you and now you choose to be a devil. You shall blame yourself on your last day.[/size]
Re: Satanic Verses In The Bible. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Jesus is dead and gone forever and nobody can do anything to bring him back to life . Maykelly , the DEVIL is the lord of the entire World . after here we all gonna end it in Hell-fire! grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Any Guru Maharaji In The House?? / Are Expensive Church Buildings Really Necessary? / The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.