Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Flavor Of Love 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavor Of Love 2 (3690 Views)

Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) / Flavor Of Love 3 / Flavor Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hahaha who watches this show on VH1? With flavor flav. He's dating all these girls but doesnt know which one's really there for him.

Lmao if u watch it you'll see what im sayin. Like that girl that took a shitt on his floor

"What is that f*cked up smell in my crib yo" , cheesy that show is so funny. so much drama

if u don't watch it. i recommend it ON vh1 every sunday 10/9C
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by dollypee1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
its such a funny programme,i even watched d back to back episode yesterday.who is he?he looked so ugly with d gold teeth,and u shld see d way those girls tear at each others throat all because of him,he sleeps with two girls at a time at times,whats d programme all bout?is he lookn for a wifey or sth?
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2006
hes a celebrity used to be from the group called public enemy, yea hes looking for a girl i guess lol

lmfao at him sayin "what is that f*ucked up smell in my crib yo" after that girl shitted on his floor.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by dollypee1(f): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2006
dats what pple like him get for sampling,wonder how many girls hes sampled so far ,good for him yo cheesy cheesy cheesy
she was propbably tryin to get his attetn,he must be a rich guy then,dey all got carried away with how thier life is gonna turn around for good ,they forget all bout being on a reality tee vee show, american girlz sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy
and whats with d big clock he hangs on his neck? makes him look like" babasala" a nigerian commedian.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 17, 2006
:d
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by dollypee1(f): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2006
k2 ,lovely pics there. smiley
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2006
ty smiley
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by hotangel2(f): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2006
I fucking hate that mafacking show.

I mean wtf? All those girls for flavor flav?? *gags*. This season two is better than season One tho.

The girls in season two are mostly ugly, so i see why they are after flavor flav. But the girls in season One were too pretty for him, i wondered why majority of them were there.

It's funny tho, i won't lie. I just wont watch it religiously. nahh, i just watch it when im flipping thru channels.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 17, 2006
:d
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2006
dat show iz insane, yoo, those gurlz 4 flavor fla, dem gurlz probably want his money, just lyke the first season, hiz gonna get turned down again, Lol smiley
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2006
lol, theyre crazy n i believe all of them are fake, except for tiger i kinda believe her.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2006
tiger? she probably faking too, alll of them ho3s will drop him @ the end, so guess wat, there will be season 3 smiley
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2006
haha

im waiting for that something girl to exit
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2006
word,
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2006
lmao how u gon shit on somebody floor n act like its cute.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2006
its jus madness, u kno. lol
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2006
lol
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by ladex142(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2006
Cool show, but i love the first season more than the second season undecided. If you watch the first season episodes closely, you would agree with me that the girls in the second season are just acting up or something (not all the time though), the first fight in the house was premeditated, it's wasn't genuine, more like acting to me.They just need to act normal and stop acting up! You might not agree with what am saying, it's cool anyways, my friends also felt the way i do about the show. Something is not just straight about the girls. Comeon, those girls do not love flavor, they just came to be on TV, get popular and make something good out of it and also for the money. How many girls can really kiss flavor flave if they don't have any ulterior motive? even looking at his teeth alone scares me grin. He's my man anyways, i love his craziness.

Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by soulpatrol(f): 1:44am On Aug 21, 2006
flavor flavvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by lauryn(f): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2006
Say it like u mean it Girl grin grin grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by soulpatrol(f): 2:00am On Aug 21, 2006
lauryn, you feeling me too girl? i said flaaaaaaaavorrrrrrrr flaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!! that guy is one ugly ass mother-shut-your-mouth, but hes one cool dude too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2006
lol i love that word flavor flaaaaaaaav
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by lauryn(f): 2:15am On Aug 21, 2006
chimps got nothing on him grin grin, how da heck do those ladies kiss that thing he calls mouth/lips, eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww, his lips are so, they r just so,,,,, undecided lipsrsealed. Still like the show, just makes me laugh and see how desperate/foolish some ladies are over money and appearing on TV grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 2:16am On Aug 21, 2006
ugly flav. he iz not getting none of those assholes,
or is dat show staged or something? cuz am thinking dat show cannot be realsmiley
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by lauryn(f): 2:17am On Aug 21, 2006
hey, u never know what some ladies would do for money, it just could be real
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by soulpatrol(f): 2:21am On Aug 21, 2006
crusty-ass, ashy, black-like-midnight ugly mofo'
just cant get over what those girls do with him. they must be high on crack! grin grin grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by lauryn(f): 2:22am On Aug 21, 2006
crack is whack, like Rick James would say, but I think those ladies r high on some other ish. grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by opeyemi2(m): 2:25am On Aug 21, 2006
dem gurlz are ready 2 kill n stab each other because of flav, my son iz a "G"

SIKE
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 21, 2006
haha
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by Cleofel(f): 4:09am On Aug 21, 2006
i think they are all fake,they want him either 4 money or to be on tv cuz that guy looks horrible,he is the most ugly being on earth.
even if i was supposed to kiss him 4 a million dollar,i would never do it.
I dont know why pretty girls like that should be fighting 4 flavor
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by tripplea27(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2006
some of us cannot watch because we are in naija. From what i read it seems most of them just LOVE him becuz of his money.
Re: Flavor Of Love 2 by soulpatrol(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2006
which money? the money they probably paid him to be on the show? he dont seem rich to me. if he was, why he still so ugly? he needs to take care of himself. i thought money was supposed to make people fine small. damn, he looks like he aint never left the ghetto all his life. no manners, no finesse, he eats like a pig. must be the drugs that messed with his system, in addition to worrying over paying child support for all his 50 kids. what a bad example!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EMMANUELLA COMEDY 2017 (mark Angel Comedy) Latest / Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? / Peoples Television Hosts Top Online Media Experts For Strategic Media Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.