Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls (1039 Views)

Breaking News: Reps Order Jamb To Return To Pencil-paper Tests / BREAKING NEWS: Reps Unaninumously Reject Subsidy Removal / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by MalcoImX: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
The House of Representatives on Tuesday directed the Independent National Electoral Commission to allow voters use the Temporary Voter Card for the February polls.
The House, which resumed plenary in Abuja, argued that the distribution of the Permanent Voter Card was slow and would not get to all voters before February 14, when the general elections will start with the presidential poll.

Details later...
http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-ask-inec-to-use-tvc-for-polls/
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by theV0ice: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
The House of Representatives on Tuesday directed the Independent National Electoral Commission to allow voters use the Temporary Voter Card for the February polls.
The House, which resumed plenary in Abuja, argued that the distribution of the Permanent Voter Card was slow and would not get to all voters before February 14, when the general elections will start with the presidential poll.
http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-ask-inec-to-use-tvc-for-polls/

i don't like this. it might help those who intend to rig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by adekennis(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
They can as well direct us to use 2009 voters card..their mago mago plan no go work
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by MalcoImX: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

i don't like this. it might help those who intend to rig
No, I have only the TVC.
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Doesn't sound good.
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by theV0ice: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
No, I have only the TVC.

well, it would be nice because of people like you who haven't collected their PVC's but the politicians will surely want to exploit it embarassed

It's a catch-22 situation really
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by Kennywills7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well dis will enable every nigerian of d voting age dat has a votors card to perform their civil right b it pvc or Tvc
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by nerodenero: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
When I first saw the caption,I thought the TVC was TelevisiĆ³n Continental grin grin grin,the reason it is always good to read before passing comments.

I think this is welcome development.
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by wazobiaforu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
INEC disappointed me seriously with the way they handle the PVC process

Anyway all my house have their PVC as a minus for Jonadog
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by rebranded(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
INEC should have been giving out the permanent voters card since beginning of 2014.

They had 4 years to plan for this election. After four years they are unable to give out PVCs what a shame!
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by atlwireles: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigeria law makers cannot direct INEC to do anything.. At every level in this country, people refuse to acknowledge their limitation. angry
Re: Breaking News: Reps Ask INEC To Use TVC For Polls by gebest: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Great, i said it b4 is only house of rep that is working, senate own is how to share the money.

(1) (Reply)

, / What Will Be The Fate Of People Like Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, After Febuhari 14th? / N6bn Bribe: Amaechi Mocking Spiritual Leaders, PFN Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.