Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Utiware Hosting Scammed Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Utiware Hosting Scammed Me (1776 Views)

Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 / Adsensemaster Scammed Me Last Week. Read This!! Don't Wast Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Utiware Hosting Scammed Me by Ekenev2(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Last year, I bought a domain from utiware.net. They charged me N2000. It took more than 24 hours to activate the domain. The annoying thing was that they did not give me control panel to edit my DNS records. I wanted to host with blogger. I emailed them a ticket support complaining to them. They gave me an erroneous reply that I cannot have such access unless am hosting with them.
Just today afternoon, I bought a domain from Namescheap. The domain was activated immediately and they showed me a comprehensive control panel with a good instruction which helped me change my blog name and host to blogger. Please do not make the same mistake. They are not reliable. I am not trying to spoil somebody's business, I experienced the problem. My new domain from Namescheap is http//www.myhealthokay.com.

Re: Utiware Hosting Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ekenev2:
Last year, I bought a domain from utiware.net. They charged me N2000. It took more than 24 hours to activate the domain. The annoying thing was that they did not give me control panel to edit my DNS records. I wanted to host with blogger. I emailed them a ticket support complaining to them. They gave me an erroneous reply that I cannot have such access unless am hosting with them.
Just today afternoon, I bought a domain from Namescheap. The domain was activated immediately and they showed me a comprehensive control panel with a good instruction which helped me change my blog name and host to blogger. Please do not make the same mistake. They are not reliable. I am not trying to spoil somebody's business, I experienced the problem. My new domain from Namescheap is http//www.myhealthokay.com.

You were not scammed, not all companies are the same.. Namecheap is a domain registrar so they can do so many things a regular reseller like Utiware would not be able to do without a hosting account.

So every company has its mode of operation, so you are actually spoiling someone's business. Make inquiries about a company before doing business so as not to get uncomfortable and then come to nairaland.com to spoil d biz

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answer Script 3.0 Latest By Naijalodge [shared] / $500 Instantly For All Just By Reading Global News Headlines / I Need A Facebook AD Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.