Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. (857 Views)

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have been wondering for a while now,what has happened or is happening to this group that started here on nairaland.
Are they functional?
How can we join the above association?
How much success have they achieved?

Anybody with answers should please enlighten us.
Re: The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Linqsz:
I have been wondering for a while now,what has happened or is happening to this group that started here on nairaland.
Are they functional?
How can we join the above association?
How much success have they achieved?

Anybody with answers should please enlighten us.

Lol, they now have jobs or their data finish grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. by sholay2011(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

Lmao grin grin Nice one.

@OP...I had always wondered about the long run sustainability of such an association whose common interest is solely based on a status and(employment status) which is mostly a phase. It's being in that status that drives the 'passion and commitment' for such group.

What happens when the 'champion' of the group gets a very lucrative job at Shell or Pwc? Will he still be actively involved in the 'cause' or he can now join the 'Nigerian Association of Employed Graduates'? grin

Either way, when the foundation is weak, what can the righteous jobless do?

1 Like

Re: The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2015
sholay2011:

Lmao grin grin Nice one.

Either way, when the foundation is weak, what can the righteous jobless do?

When they started during the Last ASUU strike,I knew something was wrong somewhere.but after reading comments on their thread,seeing that people from far ends of the country finds it fit to attend their meeting in Lagos,the talks of having a constitution,an association barrister,etc.
I thought maybe its for real since people are showing commitment.

Now I feel otherwise,for they should have be news,updates,stories,etc about their achievements. Or like you said;they now have jobs and the association has vanished into thin air.

Scrypt:

Lol....you're really funny bro.
ur reason fit get small truth inside am sha
Re: The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. by pweetychyka(f): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Linqsz:

When they started during the Last ASUU strike,I knew something was wrong somewhere.but after reading comments on their thread,seeing that people from far ends of the country finds it fit to attend their meeting in Lagos,the talks of having a constitution,an association barrister,etc.
I thought maybe its for real since people are showing commitment.

Now I feel otherwise,for they should have be news,updates,stories,etc about their achievements. Or like you said;they now have jobs and the association has vanished into thin air.

Lol....you're really funny bro.
ur reason fit get small truth inside am sha

@OP, u 're jez so on point! Neighbour of lyf

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Ongoing Recruitment At Huawei – April 11 / Ayoola Foods Graduate Recruitment, May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.