Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) (9399 Views)

16 Year Old Nollywood Child Actress Releases More Sexy Photos / President Obama Daughters Go Shopping In Italy {SEE PHOTO} / Daniella Okeke Stuns In More Sexy Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Freshtomato(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:
for heaven sake they are children

sexy is not the appropriate word to use

they are beautiful
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2015
MAY DAY !...operation keep ur kids indoors including infants...a pedophile is on rampage...he fit sEe ur new born baby now begin self service...
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by DollyParton1(f): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. But the women are also twisted with the way they fvck around.

I heard the average (according to coogz) number of guys a typical naija girl smashes before she turns 26 is like 50. grin
I don't even trust you as well - you might be on ya 30th right now.

Thought Thailand was the worst place on the planet, but it seems naij is, with all kinds of twisted and sick folks.

I noticed you are fond of turning around and insulting people all in the name of e-convo.
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Canadiangirl:
for heaven sake they are children

sexy is not the appropriate word to use

they are beautiful
the op that created this thread must be one of the numerous paedos on nl undecided

1 Like

Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by fattybombom: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
na this kind op buhari go carry throw inside jail on his inauguration as Nigeria's Democratic President.
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
DollyParton1:

I noticed you are fond of turning around and insulting people all in the name of e-convo.

Lol, I wasn't even insulting you...my brain was just too tired and my eyes were drowsy and perhaps that was why I couldn't get my msg across properly. The part in which I included you, was meant to be a joke. U get angry easily, don't you? tongue

But regardless, I think it is not just the guys - it is more of a societal thing in naija, and sexual predators everywhere, with no limits, when it comes to sexual desires and something has to be done about it.

The ladies are just as twisted and sick as the guys.
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Akandu50:

poor generation.,. yhu have time niggardly idiots
guy stop this ranting joor
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2015
DollyParton1:

I am very sure you have no idea of what u just wrote. You just typed out the first thing that comes into that your empty head.
one more thing, did your dumbness affect your spelling skills as well or u just no sabi book generally.
You must be an Olodo, men your parents don waste money thinking they sent person to school. You are a definition of what Yoruba calls Sun-owo-nna-omo. Very silly kid.
iya e don do
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by MzzTega(f): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dreyl:
i want you imb.
undecided
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by MzzTega(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by daslad(f): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
They are both pretty girls.

1 Like

Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by kenex4ever(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akandu50:
I mean sexy
d taller one, her breast is so round, big and strong
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by MzzTega(f): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
They are still young to be described as sexy, beautiful should be the word!, i think i prefer sasha tongue
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by plucky16(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Akandu50:
I mean sexy

bros.....they are just kids would u like someone calling your 13year old daughter "sexy"
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by DeeBoiyy: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nneka123:
They are still young to be described as sexy, beautiful should be the word!, i think i prefer sasha tongue
who's sasha, the taller of the two?
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
who's sasha, the taller of the two?
yup!
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by DeeBoiyy: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nneka123:
yup!
i'll pick her over her sister and i'll pick you over her grin
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i'll pick her over her sister and i'll pick you over her grin
lol grin, but she's prettier and richer than me na
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by DeeBoiyy: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nneka123:
lol grin, but she's prettier and richer than me na
lol. Depends on what i'm looking out for in a woman grin or what do you think?
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by badassProdigy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
malia is mai favourite anytime anyday...
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
lol. Depends on what i'm looking out for in a woman grin or what do you think?
lol, it's your choice na smiley
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by DeeBoiyy: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, it's your choice na smiley
lol. Yeah

trouble finding sleep?
Re: BTW Two Obama Daughters..which One Is More Sexy Than(pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
lol. Yeah

trouble finding sleep?
Not really! my bed is calling me already! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo - B**bs Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Full Story On Ashley Nwosu’s Death [pictures And Details]: / Nadia Buari Steps Out In Style In See-throughsheer Dress … More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.