Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra (486 Views)

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra by canalily(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Have you ever listened to the so called radio Biafra? Share your humble opinion what you have observed from the co-ordinator.
Re: Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
The guy is living in a fantasy land.

He makes sense at a times but his methods are just so wrong.

He is very rude and he thinks the world revolves around him. Ethnic bigotry is the other of the day on his show. He specifically hates the Yorubas for no reason only God knows why. His last 3 shows have been interesting thou, He seems pissed that Buhari got a title in Aba and has been firing some deadly salvos at his fellow igbos grin grin

He should keep swindling the dumbest igbos home and abroad. That is their problem. The only thing u can learn from his broadcast is hate and bigotry not independence. I listen to his podcast when i am board to cheer myself up. The dude can be very funny to be honest
Re: Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra by canalily(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aigipan:
The guy is living in a fantasy land.

He makes sense at a times but his methods are just so wrong.

He is very rude and he thinks the world revolves around him. Ethnic bigotry is the other of the day on his show. He specifically hates the Yorubas for no reason only God knows why. His last 3 shows have been interesting thou, He seems pissed that Buhari got a title in Aba and has been firing some deadly salvos at his fellow igbos grin grin

He should keep swindling the dumbest igbos home and abroad. That is their problem. The only thing u can learn from his broadcast is hate and bigotry not independence. I listen to his podcast when i am board to cheer myself up. The dude can be very funny to be honest
i dont even know his sideangryhe criticizes anybody he remember. Do you believe in the Biafra undecided buh this guy is verbally aggressive and emotionally aggrieved!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Going To Be A Presidential Debate? / Jihadhists Take Over A Presidential Palace / Gej Visits Sanusi, Seeks His Support For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.