Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her (3356 Views)

Tiwa Savage Long Lost Sister, / (PHOTO) See Wizkid's Long Lost Twin Brother / Photo Of Ice Cube With His First Son, Very Identical! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by argob44(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
She look so much like Kim Kardashian.

Her name is Indian model Zoeraii. Photos of her are trending on the internet right now as lots of people think she may be Kim Kardashian's long lost sister. LOL! Check out more photos... http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/kim-kardashians-long-lost-sister.html

Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by enoqueen: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
True talk.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by thrizzle(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
She looks younger.. All she needs now is a sexx tape and a reality show

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by Ahmed0336(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
thrizzle:
WTF!!!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by argob44(f): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
thrizzle:
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by nefertiitii: 2:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Shez rili cute
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by axortedbabe(f): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2015
wow..they soo luk much alike..
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by Babe2sure(f): 5:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Truly, they look alike.

I'm also looking for my look alike outside family o. Did anybody help me see her? lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by davidmoyes(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
Well said!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by tobiboss(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
...and bùtt surgery
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by Xsenga(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2015
SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by beegurl(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2015
She looks more like Kourtney
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2015
People say I look like.....
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by Swizdoe(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
A sex tape with wiz khalifa and keeping up with the zoeraiis.....
That's all
NB: which one be compromizing video. I said sexx tape
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
sextape wit mr IBU I guess undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian's Long Lost Sister, Zoeraii Is Very Identical To Her by Francheezy(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2015
If she doesn't have Kim's bo0ty den she should forget it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Lady's Breast Implant Burst While Practicing... / Teen Blackmailed His Mom Into Having Sex With Him / Ex-BBNaija Vandora Wore Cleveage-Baring Outfits To BBN Homecoming Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.