Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? (22695 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / Julius Agwu's 'Crack-Ya-Ribs' London Show Held Yesterday (Photos) / Mtv Base To Send Nigerian Couple To London This Valentine’s For Basketmouth Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by showby: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
This simply means, to them, there is no election. Results are already known.

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by xxgig(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
This simply shows how bad a citizen he his.
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Sirphrank(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
ellalina:
Very unpatriotic

Babe, I'm a graduate in search of job and in a serious relationship with you. On the 25th February, we met and you asked, "hon, how about that firm you said you submitted an application at?" and I replied, "Boo, I was asked to come for interview on the 14th, but hey! You know election was on that day, I had to be patriotic... So I missed the interview"

Be sincere darling, you would ditch me, and tag me a cursed fool.
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Mrwhalex(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
murimoney:
and their vote wont speak. I didnt buy a ticket. Pls knw that without us there can never be a better nigeria. We neglect our problems for our selfish reasons. Its a must for all vote eligible nigerians to vote on that day to determine who will rule this chaos land of ours.
Sometimes its not only about me or you, its about us as a society. Thank you.
story for the gods, money speaking, any idea ...
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by ellalina(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sirphrank:

Babe, I'm a graduate in search of job and in a serious relationship with you. On the 25th February, we met and you asked, "hon, how about that firm you said you submitted an application at?" and I replied, "Boo, I was asked to come for interview on the 14th, but hey! You know election was on that day, I had to be patriotic... So I missed the interview"

Be sincere darling, you would ditch me, and tag me a cursed fool.

1no company will invite for interview on erection day
2 going out of the country for joke on a national day. Is not thesame with going for an interview
3 am not inlove with you

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by dabrake(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
What do you guys mean by "no be night again?"
So after voting, he gets to the airport, wait till his flight is ready, he jumps into the plane, stay thousands of metres above ground level for 7 hours and as soon as he reaches London, he will jump on stage.
Right?
Need I remind you guys that the latest flight to London is 1230HRS with earliest arrival time of 1800HRS?
Maybe you guys think the Journey is like that of Akin Adesola street to Kingway road.

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by SangoCrusader: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Can you blame him for trying to escape election violence. I sure sey he carry im family join

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Sacramento4real(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
murimoney:
what abt nigerians travelling to london to laff?
Dem nor fit laugh 4 Nigeria here?Make dem watch Mr. Ibu and laugh jare.All na laugh grin

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by shegsrules(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
The highest gate fee is 75 pounds equals 20884.97 naira (1 pound to 278.47 naira). But shows for naija na from 5000 to 500000 or 1million. Monday dey naija oooo
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by femikay149(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sad just means people like basket mouth dont care about the future of this country..

Am nt saying they shouldnt make money bt why cant they chose another day also knowing that the time table for election has been released long time ago since last year so they cant claim ignorance

Artistes,Comedians are key figures in our society if they feel they dont need to vote ..Bad examples for the youths...very unpatriotic

Feb 14 2015 is not about chocolates,wine,roses,romantic night,concerts or show it is about showing love for Nigeria and coming out to effect a Change that will secure the future of this country(our future,our children future,children urbon future,l

3 Likes

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by musaffyan(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Zaaba haaba this correct business
Every body won run because no1knows wat will happen dat in Nigeria

May d Creator help us all
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by sebali: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2015
ellalina:

1no company will invite for interview on erection day
2 going out of the country for joke on a national day. Is not thesame with going for an interview
3 am not inlove with you

God bless u for this post

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by eshope(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
With all the money his Making so selfish,still went and arrange show for febuhari 14th,tomorrow he will say his part of the changes were talking about....fool

1 Like

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by dexcira(f): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
basket mouth sabi business jor, he's gonna help some ppl o way go wan kill themselves by laffing out their sorrow
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by shevon: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg, what role was BM assigned to do during the election that will warrant him not leaving the country on a BUSINESS TRIP? So you want him to stay to help the politicians with their BUSINESS and feed his family with what? proceed from the politician's BUSINESS?
By the way, who told you that it is every eligible voter with a valid PVC will go out to vote on that day?
Abeg, free the guy make im go work jare.
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by simdam500(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Brimmie: This is not Good. But it's business for them.

hilarious signature

Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Gemc3(f): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
murimoney:
am a follower of basket mouth on facebook and I saw the picture below, most comments were about the date which is very bad for the country. this should make front page mods pls let Nigerians see this!

It is still Valentine's day na. . . .Abi you guys think we babes will let election steal it like that? grin Evening de na. Be "kiaful" o
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Sirphrank(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellalina:

1. no company will invite for interview on erection day
2. going out of the country for joke on a national day. Is not thesame with going for an interview
3. am not inlove with you

1. Not all company care about an election holding on a day set aside worldwide for love and widely acknowledged by many Nigerians, even majority who've got no PVC, they couldn't bear queing for days without getting it.

2. Even when they've got no PVC? and some who've got it won't even vote? And what's wrong with me going out on the national day with my boo[you] for a fun time? For heaven's sake I should seize the day to give you a good time.

3. My previous message was meant to be an illustration, well aparently you dig me.
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by ellalina(f): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sirphrank:

1. Not all company care about an election holding on a day set aside worldwide for love and widely acknowledged by many Nigerians, even majority who've got no PVC, they couldn't bear queing for days without getting it.

2. Even when they've got no PVC? and some who've got it won't even vote? And what's wrong with me going out on the national day with my boo[you] for a fun time? For heaven's sake I should seize the day to give you a good time.

3. My previous message was meant to be an illustration, well aparently you dig me.

On your own
Re: BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong? by Sirphrank(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellalina:

On your own

Babe, I'm sorry if I pissed you off o, accept my apology ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Uwagbai And Eki Nina Wedding Photos / African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. / Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.