Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Truthful Way I Have Seen You Can Make Money Online In Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Truthful Way I Have Seen You Can Make Money Online In Naija (2535 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Truthful Way I Have Seen You Can Make Money Online In Naija by Smartlife(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
5) Complete simple tasks online and get paid

You need: A computer or a phone with an internet connection
Typical earnings: $20 (₦3500) a month (for serious and hardworking people)

Have a lot of time to spare and a really fast internet connection? Good news; you can make a few bucks online by just clicking away. Some companies (website) are willing to pay a few dollars to click/view ads, play video games, participate in online surveys, send emails, post links and other related stuff. The pay is not great though; some pay-per-click ads site can pay as low as 1cent (₦1.60) to click and watch an ad for 10seconds.

Here's a list of some site that will pay you to complete tasks:

Qmee: get paid to click ads
Crowdology: get paid to take surveys
Gift Hunter Club: Get paid to watch videos, take polls and complete other tasks
GetJam: Get paid to watch videos on your phone
Qustodian: Get paid to read ads on your mobile phone
Payment is usually made via PayPal.

**You can now open a PayPal account in Nigeria.

4) Social media marketing

You need:

A computer or a phone with an internet connection
An active Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube account with a good number of followers.
Typical earnings: ₦50,000 - ₦150,000 a month (for serious and hardworking people)

Sometimes it pays to be a social media addict. Some companies and even normal people are willing to pay good money to make their voices heard on social media. They pay social media marketers to tweet about their product or service in a bid to gain some popularity for the product on social media. Some people (especially up-coming musicians) pay social media marketers to tweet or ask people to follow/like their social media pages in a bid to make themselves more popular. Some social media marketers earn about ₦20,000 just to tweet about somebody, a product or a service for a month.

How to get started

Get followers/likes/subscribers (2000 is enough to start earning something but you should target 100,000). Start with your close friends and work your way up the ladder. The easiest way to do this is to be interesting, funny and controversial.
When you become really popular on social media, people will naturally start asking you to tweet, post a pic or a video on your page in return for cash. If they don't; sign up for an ad dynamo account.

AdDynamo is an advertising company who, among other things, offer the general public an opportunity to make money with their twitter accounts. Visit AdDynamo.com to get started.

Google can also pay you a chuck of their advertising revenue if you're really popular on YouTube. That is, if your videos get a good number of views. Sign up for a Google Adsense account to get started. Visit https://support.google.com/youtube for more information.

Becoming an expert in this field can also be very rewarding as some companies will pay good money for the services of a social media manager. Job description of a social media manager? Manage, entertain, inform and engage social media fans.

More @ http://www.money.aabnigeria.com/mny/internet-money/how-to-make-money-online-legitimately-in-nigeria-without-investing-a-dime

1 Like

Re: A Truthful Way I Have Seen You Can Make Money Online In Naija by tck2000(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
More

(1) (Reply)

Closed! / I Need A Trustworthy And Reliable Shipping Agent From China / Get Paid 7k Weekly By Clicking Ads - Pure Intel Network Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.