Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy (808 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Buhari Won But Not Presidential Seat, Read This / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy by sojiboy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
I just went through #Gmb daughters Timeline on Twitter see as guys they pledged to votes for Buhari cos of Zahra's humour, humility and beauty.... Pls read some of the Timeline below

hi Zahra heard your dad jailed my dad plenty years ago!
seeing u now I know my dad must have been wrong..I no dey support bad thing..Dm?

Henceforth, be extra careful of what you tweet 'cos
it can be used against General Buhari. #GMB2015 #change

I'm very touchy about my skin But now, I'm ready
to stand under sun and vote for your daddy. True. I mean it. I love you.

LOL Somebody should check Zahra TL. oh my God. Sai Buhari already !!

I'm opening a blog tomorrow It would be
dedicated to my writing, some movie gists, & of course your daddy's campaign I'm serious

Sincerely this girl has just added icing sugar to the cake...
#change

Re: Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy by UniqueGem(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
So you think election in nigeria is decided on a twitter timeline? SMH.
BTW: any right thinking man knws the guys where only catching fun. Wake up bro.
Re: Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy by perculiarperson: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2015
We think this is funny... It just goes to show the level of poverty in our society today. We are ready to sell our civic right for a pot of porridge to whom we are not sure can deliver to the people.

Have you heard Buhari make any promises on what he shall do when he gets in during these campaigns? I have been following closely hoping to hear of some basic promises that can be made to make the lives of the teeming populace better and he hasn't said anything.

Instead he keeps asking for us not to vote in fidifi (PDP) and to cote him instead. To what betterment of the people is he requesting for our votes?

At the rally in Port Harcourt he made mention of the fact that he would improve on the economy and by so doing would fight corruption... Nigeria is not an island. There is a global economy that dictates the state of different economies world over.

The current happenings in our nation's economy is a ripple effect from what is happening globally. Read about the economies of similar nations like ours such as Greece, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico etc. You see that in these developing nations, their economies are hard hit by the occurences in the global space. So how can you end corruption through the revival of the economy And how do you revive the economy in isolation of the global situation?

Nigerians have seen negligible change under the current government which some Nigerians have benefited from at the grassroot such as the farmers and sole traders/entrepreneurs.

Nigerians should I say are a bit desperate and because of this, we are ready to jump into any form of bandwagon not caring even if it is 'one chance' where we might not make it back alive!

I would like to suggest that we step back from all the excitement, incitements and think for a minute, and ask questions on how we would be better off...

The publicity and perception projected of Buhari has been done in such a way that they want us to see only Buhari; forgetting that the people promoting him and the party on which he is running are full of rogues, rapists, corrupt and depraved men who have contributed their fair share to the problems of this country. Some jumping ship and cross carpeting as if it was their day job...

Buhari hangs around and dines with proven culprits of all types and then they say he is 'credible with integrity'. How can he condone or tolerate these sort of blatant grievous men and still say he is credible Selah! As the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are... Another saying goes birds of the same feather, na the same mama born dem...!!!

What happen to Tai Solarin and Wole Soyinka when they took public offices and the people under them were corrupt and depraved? They resigned in order to preserve their precious names instead of permitting their names to be dragged in the mud.

So why would Buhari join himself with thieves and day-time rubbers who steal with pen and paper and still want us to believe he is 'credible'?

His quest for power shows that he is desperate. Desperate to do what Cause a man with a worthy cause and good intentions will wait for the right opportunity.

Nigerians, let's not be hasty to climb a slippery slope that we do not know how deep it goes...

(food for thought)
Re: Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy by Olayinka8793(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2015
perculiarperson:
We think this is funny... It just goes to show the level of poverty in our society today. We are ready to sell our civic right for a pot of porridge to whom we are not sure can deliver to the people.

Have you heard Buhari make any promises on what he shall do when he gets in during these campaigns? I have been following closely hoping to hear of some basic promises that can be made to make the lives of the teeming populace better and he hasn't said anything.

Instead he keeps asking for us not to vote in fidifi (PDP) and to cote him instead. To what betterment of the people is he requesting for our votes?

At the rally in Port Harcourt he made mention of the fact that he would improve on the economy and by so doing would fight corruption... Nigeria is not an island. There is a global economy that dictates the state of different economies world over.

The current happenings in our nation's economy is a ripple effect from what is happening globally. Read about the economies of similar nations like ours such as Greece, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico etc. You see that in these developing nations, their economies are hard hit by the occurences in the global space. So how can you end corruption through the revival of the economy And how do you revive the economy in isolation of the global situation?

Nigerians have seen negligible change under the current government which some Nigerians have benefited from at the grassroot such as the farmers and sole traders/entrepreneurs.

Nigerians should I say are a bit desperate and because of this, we are ready to jump into any form of bandwagon not caring even if it is 'one chance' where we might not make it back alive!

I would like to suggest that we step back from all the excitement, incitements and think for a minute, and ask questions on how we would be better off...

The publicity and perception projected of Buhari has been done in such a way that they want us to see only Buhari; forgetting that the people promoting him and the party on which he is running are full of rogues, rapists, corrupt and depraved men who have contributed their fair share to the problems of this country. Some jumping ship and cross carpeting as if it was their day job...

Buhari hangs around and dines with proven culprits of all types and then they say he is 'credible with integrity'. How can he condone or tolerate these sort of blatant grievous men and still say he is credible Selah! As the saying goes, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are... Another saying goes birds of the same feather, na the same mama born dem...!!!

What happen to Tai Solarin and Wole Soyinka when they took public offices and the people under them were corrupt and depraved? They resigned in order to preserve their precious names instead of permitting their names to be dragged in the mud.

So why would Buhari join himself with thieves and day-time rubbers who steal with pen and paper and still want us to believe he is 'credible'?

His quest for power shows that he is desperate. Desperate to do what Cause a man with a worthy cause and good intentions will wait for the right opportunity.

Nigerians, let's not be hasty to climb a slippery slope that we do not know how deep it goes...

(food for thought)
story for the gods......If u really cared to read and know his manifestoes,there are many channels one of which is www.thisisbuhari.com
#TeamChange

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lampooned Namadi Sambo Twitter!!! / GEJ, PDP Plot Nationwide Protests To Force Election Postponement / Qualifications-for-presidents-encourage-poor-leadersh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.