Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) (69486 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nichobabe(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
saxywale:

grin grin grin see as she open mouth like pepper seller at mushin market.
The shepopo herself grin

Is she lying down?
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by TDstarr: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Disgrace or no disgrace, its her right and she can use it the way she likes as First Lady. If you are angry hug transformer. Story has it that the State of Buhari's second wife leaves one with more questions than answers. so if he cannot respect a woman in his home you expect him to cherish Nigerian women he knows nothing about. I pity all of you.
respect oya start bowing down to all women okpe
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by cycline404(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
Brother think before you post now=======>>>>"UNILAG to MUNILAG"-----Still remains UNILAG.
"Our Girls to Married Women"-----Shey dem no go marry before ni?
"The Currency"----Has it been stagnant before?
"Plate Number"------ Does it have ant effect?
"Driver's License"----Does it have ant effect?
#ThinkBeforeYouAct.

Shakau told us he sold the girls out
Was the changing of currency note the problem now? Think about the cost of production.
The Plate numbers of vehicles that was changed what was the benefit and what happens to the old one?
Drivers License, was that what the masses needed to replace now (who is paying for who)
Mr, reason before u quote
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Akshow:
that pix of patience though...... lmao. But honestly Patience is a typical village market woman. No elegance at all. very crude and unrefined and lacks fashion sense. always in flashy, shinny, flamboyant clothes. Check out Mrs Buhari and see effortless elegance, poise and carriage.
beautiful and charming..i can c dat too
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2015
chymystique:
How is this news After all these GMB's family photo hyping and he will still lose.
Who ar you voting for?
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:
Good so see decent and sensible people for a change instead of the dirty and odious okugbe, apati, metu, maku and the other rif rafs dirtying Nigeria all over the place..
so u too can say that ,dat good
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
That Buhari's wife is stunning and superb and Yet simple.

Unlike Pej..xo confiscated and yet nt stunning
If DSS catch you.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2015
calebo101:
Na wa, the desperation of Buhari has no equal. So tey e dey market both e wife and pikin undecided

Anyway na 3 weeks time e go end. He shd enjoy his 1 month of fame cos we know for one side already say he go lose again
. cool
NA lie
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2015
cycline404:

Shakau told us he sold the girls out
Was the changing of currency note the problem now? Think about the cost of production.
The Plate numbers of vehicles that was changed what was the benefit and what happens to the old one?
Drivers License, was that what the masses needed to replace now (who is paying for who)
Mr, reason before u quote
In bold, areas you contradict yourself

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by dustydee: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:

^^^^^ Unlike the egungun calabar...
Please this is unnecessary. Let us keep our eyes on issues.
Same goes for saxywale and omenka. You guys are bigger than this.

thank you.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by piagetskinner(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
...Oboy no b by fineness ooo...u can be fine and still be clueless...BUT it is way better than being UGley and still being CLUeLess# that's just hard to swallow
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
That Buhari's wife is stunning and superb and Yet simple.

Unlike Pej..xo confiscated and yet nt stunning
do you mean sophiscated?
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by babadee1(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
Buhari’s beautiful daughter chatting
with Osinbajo

That's not Zahra that's another daughter Halima.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by farem: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
[/color]
Chukwugekwu:
thanks for knowing that buhari is an illiterate and if you ever made a mistake to vote for him ..........that means you are also an illiterate

Don't be an illiterate yourself. Simple Comprehension from where you 'got' your submission is clear here below @ the bolded:

[color=#770077]Toks2008:
" I don't understand how myopic some people can be...
....According to the accusations against buhari".
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by bisi16(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
natureblack:
ya,that's the VP's name ........yet some goons think he's the long awaited "messiah".
Dnt get me wrong. Am neither a Jonathanian
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by jide333(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Akshow:
that pix of patience though...... lmao. But honestly Patience is a typical village market woman. No elegance at all. very crude and unrefined and lacks fashion sense. always in flashy, shinny, flamboyant clothes. Check out Mrs Buhari and see effortless elegance, poise and carriage.

ABEG SHOW US YOUR MAMA PIC... THAT YOUR SHE-GOAT MOM that's busy looking for the dog that impregnated her cos you were crying you want to see your father.. That your mom that's been rejected by the women around her neighbourhood... pate your mom's pic so the world can see how urgly she is.. Abi na PEJ fault that your mom's suffering and swimming in poverty that your stupid mom wey no dey wash her teeth or shave her pussy.. show the world her pics

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Absoj(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
saxywale:

grin grin grin see as she open mouth like pepper seller at mushin market.
The shepopo herself grin
She's an elderly woman may be old enof to birth those women tagged beautiful. But I must say wen those so called 'beautiful' women attains the age of the woman u just insulted,they'll be nothing to write home about... And pls don't forget some they married them up north as underaged.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
wallex1983:
Marry a woman that can boost your chances.

Oboy, that advice is too late for GEJ, because he obviously didn't listen, see wetin Wole Soyinka also had to say.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by seangy4konji: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
That pej just no make am...sorry to say as i get mother but the just does not potray a motherly figure...Open mouthed and utters nonsense...

No poise as a woman...total nonsense.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
why you forget your brain for toilet?
jide333:

ABEG SHOW US YOUR MAMA PIC... THAT YOUR SHE-GOAT MOM that's busy looking for the dog that impregnated her cos you were crying you want to see your father.. That your mom that's been rejected by the women around her neighbourhood... pate your mom's pic so the world can see how urgly she is.. Abi na PEJ fault that your mom's suffering and swimming in poverty that your stupid mom wey no dey wash her teeth or shave her pussy.. show the world her pics

2 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Yungknyyght(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Flets:
Very soon APC online agents will show us Buhari taking a dump in a public toilet all in a bid to sell us an expired senile illiterate.

It can never be Buhari!! Just not possible. Unfortunately for APC, the propaganda noise have agitated pro-GEJ fans to go pick their PVCs in readiness for voting. #NeverBuhari, #SaynotoIlliteratesinpower

Buhari's family are somewhere in the UK and france spending humungous amounts of money on education and expensive Gucci & Channel shopping. Buhari's daughter schools in University of Surrey in the UK while Buhari is here in Nigeria claiming to borrow 27million naira for his nomination form. And for the records, all GEJ's kids school here in Nigeria.

Why are Nigerians very daft? especially the APC numb skulls

Mumu..nd who tld u dat buhari kids abroad depend on dia fathers money,nd hw u sure wat buhari said is a lie..you re just clueless as d man u re supporting
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Akshow: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
jide333:

so this ur foolishness and hopelessness follow u enter 2015...... hmmmmmmmm its well with ur lost Wretched God forsaken soul.

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by natureblack(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2015
bisi16:

Dnt get me wrong. Am neither a Jonathanian
that's baseless,you just stated a colossal fact that the purported "messiah" has no idea his running mate's name......

.....if you have a voter's card its ideal you exercise your franchise..........WISELY
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by PBundles(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
As I mentioned before I dont support any of the candidates, they are both not fit to run that country but truth be told if this were a beauty contest Buhari would win hands down. I mean its no contest his family (wife and daughters) look elegant.

Im sorry I cant lie, Anytime I see Jonathan he seems to show inferiority complex. I have seen interviews with foreign reporters where he looks timid and even afraid ( ie UN was one)......... and his wife dont get me started. If someone told me to bet who she was by her actions ( speech and demeanor ) chairlady of the market union or First Lady, I swear to you I would bet all I have on chairlady. Does she not have a PR person? Anyway the saying goes you cant buy class you either have it or you dont.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Guidette(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2015
G
babadee1:

That's not Zahra that's another daughter Halima.
I was just about to say that.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Guidette(f): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
Buhari’s beautiful daughter chatting
with Osinbajo
OP that is Halima Buhari
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by naturefellow(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2015
I like this APC aso ebi. Owambe!
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by olujegs(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
No be una dey ask for his wife's picture ni

calebo101:
Na wa, the desperation of Buhari has no equal. So tey e dey market both e wife and pikin undecided

Anyway na 3 weeks time e go end. He shd enjoy his 1 month of fame cos we know for one side already say he go lose again
. cool

1 Like

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by austinvsb1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
starlingbawa:
What's so special about Buhari's daughters now that we can't find anything else but photos of them everywhere on Nairaland?

Na wa ooo!

Choi! You think it's jst nairaland? Check everywhere! Buhari and the daughters are all over the place. Even rigging can't stop this family from aso rock padi.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
LMAyedun:
Gbam! grin cheesy

GEJ till 2019

GEJ HAS ALREADY MADE HIS CHOICE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by bisi16(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
natureblack:
that's baseless,you just stated a colossal fact that the purported "messiah" has no idea his running mate's name......

.....if you have a voter's card its ideal you exercise your franchise..........WISELY
U sounded like a Jona supporter that's y.. frankly, I was gradually leaning 2wards Buhari but dis goof alone is enuf 4me 2 say I won't be voting 4 any of them.
Re: Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) by mavinc4u(f): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
God, I thank you that all these noise would end a month of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.