Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Times And Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Times And Season (395 Views)

Understanding Times And Season; Abuja Cloud 0f Revival / Up Coming Event: Understanding The Signs And Season We Are. / How To Manage Tough Times---and Get Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Times And Season by rccgamg: 1:51am On Jan 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfmNQXOJgI

Daniel 2:21
"21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding"

Time: Is a period or interval

Revelation 2:13
"13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

God is time.
God is not bound by time because he defines it.

Season: Is a series of happenings that are grouped together.

Seasons are ordered by God.

Genesis 8:22
"22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."

Exodus 5:1-3
"1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness."
"2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go."
"3 And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the Lord our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword."

God can change a season.
Psalm 126:1
"126 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream."

Isaiah 21:4
"4 My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me."

Isaiah 49:24-25
"24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?"
"25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children."

This is another opportunity to begin a time of your life with God

https://www.facebook.com/RCCG.AMZ

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Miracles / Open Heaven By Pastor Adeboye Visit Www. GOSPELKIN. .com / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.