Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? (11003 Views)

If Nigeria Is One? Can A Yoruba Man Rule Kano? / Can This Man Rule This Country With His Idea? (pic) / As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Me no dey fight you,I just tell you the fact on ground.Its an unwritten Law in our constitution,Ibos can't be President.

God Bless Nigeria.

Just like yoruba can NEVER rule Nigeria again until an Igbo man becomes president. Wait and see.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I forget to address the earlier parts of your post.All the accomplishment of the ibos are very laudable but me as a yoruba man am not Perturbed because we have gone too far my brother.We are just resting now,we thank God for Papa Awolowo,may God bless his soul.

You mentioned linda ikeji's blog,Nairaland that you are typing on aand which is the largest forum in Africa na Ibo man get am?

Pride goes before a fall.

God bless you.

Preach to yourself

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Sloan: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Just like yoruba can NEVER rule Nigeria again until an Igbo man becomes president. Wait and see.

This guy was the one begging Yorubas not to kick ibos out of Lagos in one of his NL posts sometime ago. He was trying to come across as a non-tribalist who was neutral and reasonable but I knew it was all lies. It is the usual deception infused into ibos genetically like their war-monger Onjukwu who had his eyes on being president of Nigeria and his eyes on other people's lands but had to flee to Abidjan when death came calling! You are a loser regardless and NO, ibos should forget this dream given their way of life and beliefs which are antithetical to everything that is defined as "human"!

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

This guy was the one begging Yorubas not to kick ibos out of Lagos in one of his NL posts sometime ago. He was trying to come across as a non-tribalist who was neutral and reasonable but I knew it was all lies. It is the usual deception infused into ibos genetically like their war-monger Onjukwu who had his eyes on being president of Nigeria and his eyes on other people's lands but had to flee to Abidjan when death came calling! You are a loser regardless and NO, ibos should forget this dream given their way of life and beliefs which are antithetical to everything that is defined as "human"!

@ bolded you must be very stup.id. I never begged any clowns, I was only trying to stand for truth. I have always been against the "No-man's-land" mantra and I'm still against it 'cos it makes no sense to me. I will write the things I wrote then again if the need arises. The gentle walk of a lion is not a sign of weakness, get that into your massive skull.

You are the bigger and shameless loser. Kick ko import ni. yorubas should forget the dream too, ask Awolowo and Abiola; I feel your pain grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Sloan: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

@ bolded you must be very stup.id. I never begged any clowns, I was only trying to stand for truth. I have always been against the "No-man's-land" mantra and I'm still against it 'cos it makes no sense to me. I will write the things I wrote then again if the need arises. The gentle walk of a lion is not a sign of weakness, get that into your massive skull.

You are the bigger and shameless loser. Kick ko import ni. yorubas should forget the dream too, ask Awolowo and Abiola; I feel your pain grin grin

You are talking to your ancestors as you clearly lack home training, but I am not surprised: you urchins wake up your sorry a.ss fathers with a sliding tackle every morning! Don't bother telling me that Onjukwu's skull is the massive, flat one, or why do they call that gigantic black pot "agbari onjukwu"?? Well 47 years and counting, someone is still begging to be president...LMAO! Such awful, shameless beggarly losers!

2 Likes

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't agree with you on that..
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
NUNCA! Dios no lo permita que monos deber comen mantequilla
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by VirginFinder: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
No Igbo person is mentally and intellectually mature enough to rule this country.

The ibo mentality will always be a stumbling block to getting the top job.

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
NUNCA! Dios no lo permita que monos deber comen mantequilla
Are you from Osun State? undecided
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
VirginFinder:
No Igbo person is mentally and intellectually mature enough to rule this country.

The ibo mentality will always be a stumbling block to getting the top job.

What about Ikedi Ohakim the past governor of Imo State? Is he not fit for the plum Job?

I don't think u need any quality to Rule Nigeria, even a monkey can sit on that seat and rule convincingly.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you from Osun State? undecided
Originally,yes, all Yoruba are from Osun State that is our ancestral home. Do your people have any history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
Originally,yes, all Yoruba are from Osun State that is our ancestral home. Do your people have any history

We are from Israel originally, we are only migrants in this Nigeria.

I know y I asked if you were from Osun State. Really heard a lot of Osun people like the shit in urinaries... sad
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
EgusiSoup:

We are from Israel originally, we are only migrants in this Nigeria.

I know y I asked if you were from Osun State. Really heard a lot of Osun people like the shit in urinaries... sad

Israel Hmm, dasorrai
Rumors are dangerous things so I try to avoid them.If I tell you what I heard about your mother you might become suicidal so I won't because I am a gentleman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
omonnakoda:

Israel Hmm, dasorrai
Rumors are dangerous things so I try to avoid them.If I tell you what I heard about your mother you might become suicidal so I won't because I am a gentleman grin

I believe you are an adult so act like one, focus on the topic and stop derailing or insults..

Thanks smiley
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Sloan:

You are talking to your ancestors as you clearly lack home training, but I am not surprised: you urchins wake up your sorry a.ss fathers with a sliding tackle every morning! Don't bother telling me that Onjukwu's skull is the massive, flat one, or why do they call that gigantic black pot "agbari onjukwu"?? Well 47 years and counting, someone is still begging to be president...LMAO! Such awful, shameless beggarly losers!

And how did your Obasanjo become president? After Abiola and his wife kudirat were sacrificed to the hausa/fulani gods then they said, "Let us give this yoruba people thins thing" embarassed embarassed

Let me see how a yoruba will get there again, go and ask your suicidal awolowo and abiola, they will educate you a bit. Frustrated loser. i feel your pain honestly. grin grin grin
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
size40:
But the Igbo's are already ruling in d person of GEJ.

Chai, This is EPIC grin
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by mamajohn(f): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
With the current political equations, If GEJ wins and rules till 2019, the North will be gearing to take over from him.
That's another 8 Years.

If Buhari wins, it is back to the North once more.

It is unfair that a vibrant ethnic group full of intellectuals and gurus are not even considered as factors in the Nigerian political equation, Sad!

All those Igbos like Berem and co shouting Sai this and Sai that.. Which way Igbo Kwenu?

Lets share our views..

Sorry, I said this to my mummy when she raised this question last week, the Igbo unfortunately has given their slot to GEJ
Weren't the Igbos shouting he is their son even when he didn't see you as Human being! Well, he has given you plenty appointments in his government, why are you seeking to be president again! SGF was given to the sleeping man, Pius Anyim, Aviation-Oduah/Chidoka, Health-Chuku, Finance-Ngozi Iweala, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Defence Staff etc, what else do you want, your "son" has been good to you now!
The way out for the Igbo nation is to join the crusade to send GEJ packing and negotiate on Post-Buhari presidency instead of these nonsensical bandwagon about GEJ who doesn't give a damn about anyone save himself, his wife and his little clique that has no Igbo personality as member
Listen to Pa Ekwueme's advise and do away with GEJ, my mum is Igbo, she didn't like this advise, she believe GEJ is God sent, thank God she hasn't collect her PVC from INEC in Lagos, she is staying with me till after election, she won't vote for GEJ, cheers!

1 Like

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
mamajohn:
Sorry, I said this to my mummy when she raised this question last week, the Igbo unfortunately has given their slot to GEJ
Weren't the Igbos shouting he is their son even when he didn't see you as Human being! Well, he has given you plenty appointments in his government, why are you seeking to be president again! SGF was given to the sleeping man, Pius Anyim, Aviation-Oduah/Chidoka, Health-Chuku, Finance-Ngozi Iweala, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Defence Staff etc, what else do you want, your "son" has been good to you now!
The way out for the Igbo nation is to join the crusade to send GEJ packing and negotiate on Post-Buhari presidency instead of these nonsensical bandwagon about GEJ who doesn't give a damn about anyone save himself, his wife and his little clique that has no Igbo personality as member
Listen to Pa Ekwueme's advise and do away with GEJ, my mum is Igbo, she didn't like this advise, she believe GEJ is God sent, thank God she hasn't collect her PVC from INEC in Lagos, she is staying with me till after election, she won't vote for GEJ, cheers!

GEJ Till an Igbo Man takes over!
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nwanyibuife: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
The North has produced the highest number of presidents and politicians in this country yet their region is the most impoverished with the highest level of illiteracy.

The SW has produced OBJ and many politicians, yet besides Lagos, their region is not all that. Which other SW state is really developed?

Igbos have not produced any president or VP since Nnandi Azikiwe and Alexander Ekweme yet our Enugu, Anambra and Imo can compete with Lagos on any level. I've lived in lagos so i know what I am talking about. We have a lot of industrious buisnessmen who made money through hardwaork and ingenuity not through stolen oil wells and the Indigenous Act. The literacy level in igbo land is also high.

If I've said this once, I've said it many time, only lazy fools depend on government position to be successful in life. We need a president who will ensure a level playing ground for every Nigerian regardless of their ethnicity. This (alongside many other reasons) is why we are voting for for President Jonathan.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nwanyibuife:
The North has produced the highest number of presidents and politicians in this country yet their region is the most impoverished with the highest level of illiteracy.

The SW has produced OBJ and many politicians, yet besides Lagos, their region is not all that. Which other SW state is really developed?

Igbos have not produced any president or VP since Nnandi Azikiwe and Alexander Ekweme yet our Enugu, Anambra and Imo can compete with Lagos on any level. I've lived in lagos so i know what I am talking about. We have a lot of industrious buisnessmen who made money through hardwaork and ingenuity not through stolen oil wells and the Indigenous Act. The literacy level in igbo land is also high.

If I've said this once, I've said it many time, only lazy fools depend on government position to be successful in life. We need a president who will ensure a level playing ground for every Nigerian regardless of their ethnicity. This (alongside many other reasons) is why we are voting for for President Jonathan.

So you don't advocate for an Igbo presidency?
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
When yoou check all these yolobas shouting Igbos won't rule they live in Ijora Badia, Maroko, Ipaja Ayobo, okomaiko, orile, ajegunle, agege and other slums of lagos and you ask yourselve why are these people not living in lekki, or Ikoyi since been presidency translate to being successful.

Nwanyibuife:

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:
When yoou check all these yolobas shouting Igbos won't rule they live in Ijora Badia, Maroko, Ipaja Ayobo, okomaiko, orile, ajegunle, agege and other slums of lagos and you ask yourselve why are these people not living in lekki, or Ikoyi since been presidency translate to being successful.

It's a very simple question,..

When will the Igbos rule Nigeria?
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nunca!
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nunca!

Are you ok? undecided
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you ok? undecided
Ask your mother if she is OK
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by drisatasarr: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
EgusiSoup:
With the current political equations, If GEJ wins and rules till 2019, the North will be gearing to take over from him.
That's another 8 Years.

If Buhari wins, it is back to the North once more.

It is unfair that a vibrant ethnic group full of intellectuals and gurus are not even considered as factors in the Nigerian political equation, Sad!

All those Igbos like Berem and co shouting Sai this and Sai that.. Which way Igbo Kwenu?

Lets share our views..

We have for one term plus half and he is running now

Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ask my mother if she is OK

Please be reasonable. You are not a kid.
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Tribal Bigot!
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
I will Ask my mother if she is OK

Product of heated passion under third main-land bridge!
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by dokyOloye: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
Even if Biafra is created an Eboe will not rule how much more Nigeria. Let us be serious please,How can Eboe rule Nigeria,what kind of joke is that?
I do not know why people like to heat up the polity. It is a settled matter that that position is strictly forbidden and a no-go area for Eboes. That is part of the condition of Biafran surrender so people should stop being . Eboes can only watch others become president but they cannot do it.

A wo moju ni adiye n wo agbado inu igo
How well have U and Ur hausa/Fulani slave masters done wt all the political power U have been hoarding?
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by EgusiSoup: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

sad
Re: When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Says Rivers Governorship To Rotate Among Ethnic Group / Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre / Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.