Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving (381 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving by rccgamg: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTmo5OvsQk8
Psalm 136:1-3
"1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."
"2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever."
"3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever."

We should always thank God.

Reasons to thank God

1. We should thank God for the breath of life.
2. We should thank God for his mercies upon our life's.

3. We should thank God for his sufficient grace
2 Corinthians 9:14-15
"14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you."
"15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift."

1 Corinthians 1:4
" I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;"

4. Give Thanks to God for his Safety
Psalm 121:3-5
"3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber."
"4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."
"5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand."

Isaiah 49:16-17
"16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."
"17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee."

https://www.facebook.com/RCCG.AMZ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of January 2015 / God's Spirit In Man / Let Our Boast Be In The Lord, Not In Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.