Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Cabals In Nigeria Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cabals In Nigeria Economy (467 Views)

Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabals In Nigeria Economy by tochinoyi(m): 2:43am On Jan 14, 2015
pls i decided to create this topic because i don't really know what is wrong with Nigeria and Nigerian, I based in China and for the past few weeks now, Nigeria have been telling the world that naira is 181.20naira to 1 dollar but yesterday i bought dollar 192naira to 1 dollar different of 11naira do the know the implications of this to the economy and the masses knowing fully well that everything we used is imported
Re: Cabals In Nigeria Economy by tochinoyi(m): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2015
and it will add to the inflation are the telling me that they are not aware of what is happening in the in the exchange pls let the authority check and put stop to this as it's adding suffering to Nigerian as inflation arising as i don't need politics in this topic all i want is for nairalander to get to the knowledge of the authority
Re: Cabals In Nigeria Economy by tochinoyi(m): 2:52am On Jan 14, 2015
pls send this topic to the front page so that people will discuss it for proper attention and also benefit of all Nigerians
Re: Cabals In Nigeria Economy by tochinoyi(m): 3:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Naira Up As Oil Firms Sell Dollars http://www.channelstv.com/?p=134763
Re: Cabals In Nigeria Economy by tochinoyi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
tochinoyi:
Naira Up As Oil Firms Sell Dollars http://www.channelstv.com/?p=134763
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job Or Spotting Business Opportunities Which Is Easier? / 2015 Money Making System.... / Shipper From Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.