Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor (802 Views)

Photos: Pres. Jonathan & Buhari Hug As They Sign Peace Accord This Morning / God Told Me...buhari Will Win The Election. / Why Gen Buhari Will No Longer Travel To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor by oludashmi(f): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Prophet Anthony Nwoko, an Enugu based cleric, has shocked everyone with his latest prophecy that neither President Jonathan nor Maj. General Buhari, would win the coming 2015 elections.

The 64 years old prophet who has neither married nor given birth said his prophesies should not be taken with a pinch of salt as he had prophesied in the past and they all came to pass.

It would be recalled that he had in 1993 prophesied the end of the military regime of former head of state, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida(rtd), in 1998, he also prophesied that late military ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha, would leave governance of Nigeria in a mysterious way.

When asked what would be our fate since the two leading presidential candidates would not be president after February elections, he said he sees the glory come out of the South East.

“I had told IBB in 1993 to leave office and it happened and in 1998, I prophesied that Abacha would leave office mysteriously, and you saw what happened.

“In 2010, I told Nigerians that they should not expect much or any miracle from Jonathan. Now, in this coming election, Jonathan will only serve as John the Baptist and Buhari has not got any heavenly crown to rule and he will not rule this country because he hasn’t got that crown.

“Don’t take my prophesies for granted because I had also told Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar not to make Obasanjo president and I had also warned Gen. Obasanjo not to make late former President Yar’Adua president and my advice was not heeded and you saw what happened.

“I can see the glory of Nigeria in the South East and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebuchadnezzar ; Jonathan is a forerunner to the glory of God.”

Remaining story here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/jonathan-buhari-will-lost-2015-election-enugu-pastor/
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor by okpamson15(m): 3:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Everybody know the truth and the truth is that Buhari is not healthier than yaradua so, Yemi will take over that means we did not loss. I did not mention anything oh b4 al this apc E-rat should start ranting.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Will Lose 2015 Election – Enugu Pastor by dahunsy(f): 5:09am On Jan 14, 2015
coughs*** clears throat

(1) (Reply)

Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey / Vice President Elect Osinbajo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market / BVN Wahala In Ilorin (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.