Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password (722 Views)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / Guys,pls Using K800i Phone And I Need Movie Player Software That Can Movies In My Phone Pls.thank Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password by Acceptance4(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2008
Unlocking sony ericsson phone
Re: Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password by lekkyjay: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
you or someone must have activated security on the phone,but you should try 0000 if you have not changed the default phone code.otherwise visit any gsm repair shop to unlock the phone.
Re: Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password by lekkyjay: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
you or someone must have activated security on the phone,but you should try 0000 if you have not changed the default phone code.otherwise visit any gsm repair shop to unlock the phone.
Re: Guyz,pls Can Someone Help Me On How To Unlock My K800i.if I Try To Do Anything That Require Password by kathybro: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2013
If you are talking about security code then you can try with either default codes like 0000 or 1234... and if you talking about unlock code to remove network lock then you can check at ClassicUnlocking.com...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Software Capable Of Transfering All Files In Your Mobile Phone Via Bluetooth And Infrared to Others. / Nokia 6600 / I Find A Cheap Provider In The Uk To Call Naija From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.