Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ik - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ik (1319 Views)

Vacancy For A Female School Administrator (job Ref: “fe-sa-ik-02”) / Vacancy For A School Administrator (job Ref: "Sa-ik-01") / Vacancy For A School Administrator (job Ref: "Sa-ik-01‘’) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 14, 2015
I
Re: Ik by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls, My fellow Nigerians. Don't let a brother die in silence. If there is any offer available get me into it.
For those in Abuja, I can hold extra moral classes for children in Nursery, Primary and Secondary School respectively.
Re: Ik by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2015
I wouldn't mind if I get a uniform job.
Great Nigerians, please help me.
Re: Ik by makazona(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Hold on bro and keep trying.God will surprise u VERY SOON
Re: Ik by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
makazona:
Hold on bro and keep trying.God will surprise u VERY SOON

Amen!
Re: Ik by bank2k4real(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Will you drop those qualification and go into business?
As i had dropped my coventry uk masters certificate on oil and gas management to do what am doing now...cos getting a job isnt about the certificates any more...

check out what i am doing now through the link on my signature, if you are ok with the business , you can contact me...then we can work something out.

Your choice though...thank me later.
Re: Ik by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
bank2k4real:
Will you drop those qualification and go into business?
As i had dropped my coventry uk masters certificate on oil and gas management to do what am doing now...cos getting a job isnt about the certificates any more...

check out what i am doing now through the link on my signature, if you are ok with the business , you can contact me...then we can work something out.

Your choice though...thank me later.

I've seen it. What's the condition associated with working with you?
Re: Ik by bank2k4real(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
ProffT01:

I've seen it. What's the condition associated with working with you?

Contact me let's talk or chat
Re: Ik by akanbiaa(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
ProffT01:
Good day well meaning Nigerians,
Am a professional machinist, self driven, disciplined, highly organized, H.S.E level 2 and 3 compliance with experience in Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Power Point, Corel Draw, Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM), G and M Code in Computer Numeric Control CNC machining. I studied Mechanical Engr. Technology. I can resume work today sir. Thanks in anticipation.

*I'm tired of roaming the streets every day. Here is my contact: 07036352903

Pls, help me.
I pray all shall be well soonest, you are not the only one in these shoes over 75% of Nigerian youths are not employed and 15% employed under depressing working conditions with little pay, 10 % gainfully employed but the reality of the economic melt down is reducing that percentage also especially due to corruption by governance and their policies which is affecting private sector also, my advice is that you should be more prayerful and rewrite your CV and increase the scope of distribution of your CV and most importantly vote wisely for change of these depressing condition on valentine day.
Re: Ik by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
akanbiaa:
I pray all shall be well soonest, you are not the only one in these shoes over 75% of Nigerian youths are not employed and 15% employed under depressing working conditions with little pay, 10 % gainfully employed but the reality of the economic melt down is reducing that percentage also especially due to corruption by governance and their policies which is affecting private sector also, my advice is that you should be more prayerful and rewrite your CV and increase the scope of distribution of your CV and most importantly vote wisely for change of these depressing condition on valentine day.

Thank you.
Re: Ik by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2015
I look up to the HILLs, from whence cometh my heLp!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Calls For Cv Submission Nationwide / Vacancies For Today,29th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Beat Fm Has Several Vacancies For Oap's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.