Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? (972 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose / You Are The Change That We Need! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by Walspring: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2015
I have been reading nairaland, newspaper, twitter, facebook that we want change in my dear nation Nigeria even at the beer parlour you will hear them i want change but my question to all fellow Nigerians is that is the the kind of change that we want?

1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).

3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).

7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).

10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).

12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).

13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).

14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).

15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).

Its obvious that they stole/coerce in Yemi Osinbajo as VP, as a camouflage, to deceived gullible Nigerians and Christians, ..in response to public out cry against Muslim-Muslim ticket.
WAKE UP Christians, dont fall for this shenanigans.

APC is MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OF NIGERIA, where all the major leaders are muslim and they keep saying they want change. If i am not wrong with this, APC is Islamic party.

Is it their plan to CHANGE Nigeria into Muslim nation and eradicate Christianity to minimal just like what happened in Egypt

1 Like

Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by RedSeaKing(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2015
What about splitting Nigeria into two like Sudan; North Nigeria (Muslim state) and South Nigeria (Christian state)?

I think it will eventually reach that stage because it's clear there is huge mistrust between the two and no one wants to blink first.

I believe its necessary to split Nigeria. North Nigeria perhaps should form unity state with Niger and once and for all the Hausa brothers should unite (United Republic of Niger). They should reinvent themselves and abandon the British project.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by ramdris(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Please try harder. saTANist!
Sai APC n GMB.
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by starlingbawa(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Walspring:
I have been reading nairaland, newspaper, twitter, facebook that we want change in my dear nation Nigeria even at the beer parlour you will hear them i want change but my question to all fellow Nigerians is that is the the kind of change that we want?

1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).

3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).

7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).

10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).

12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).

13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).

14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).

15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).

Its obvious that they stole/coerce in Yemi Osinbajo as VP, as a camouflage, to deceived gullible Nigerians and Christians, ..in response to public out cry against Muslim-Muslim ticket.

APC is MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OF NIGERIA, where all the major leaders are muslim and they keep saying they want change. If i am not wrong with this, APC is Islamic party.

Is it their plan to CHANGE Nigeria into Muslim nation and eradicate Christianity to minimal just like what happened in Egypt

You are so spot on my friend. I wish some clamouring for GMB can see beyond the surface.

February is no doubt going to be a very tense month.

God help us all!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by starlingbawa(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2015
RedSeaKing:
What about splitting Nigeria into two like Sudan; North Nigeria (Muslim state) and South Nigeria (Christian state)?

I think it will eventually reach that stage because it's clear there is huge mistrust between the two and no one wants to blink first.

I believe its necessary to split Nigeria. North Nigeria perhaps should form unity state with Niger and once and for all the Hausa brothers should unite (United Republic of Niger). They should reinvent themselves and abandon the British project.

I wish they'd just adopt this 'BRILLIANT IDEA' of yours and leave us alone down here in the south!!!
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by oderemo(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Like Charlie abo andv charlieabdul?
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by RedSeaKing(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2015
starlingbawa:

I wish they'd just adopt this 'BRILLIANT IDEA' of yours and leave us alone down here in the south!!!

I believe it will eventually get there and Nigerians should be prepared for this likely outcome. The divorce between South and North Nigeria is the only way and many African states would support that just like Sudan.

Let us work on a road map on how we can get the two to divorce each others without any resentment. Let's hope they can co-exist as neighbors.
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by starlingbawa(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2015
RedSeaKing:

I believe it will eventually get there and Nigerians should be prepared for this likely outcome. The divorce between South and North Nigeria is the only way and many African states would support that just like Sudan.

Let us work on a road map on how we can get the two to divorce each others without any resentment. Let's hope they can co-exist as neighbors.

I 'STRONGLY AGREE' my friend. I do!!!
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by Mogidi: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Our amiable President is the one keeping this nation together, reject the old guard who sees Nigeria as their personal estate. They preach change to us but their friends and party are constituted by people in their 70s.
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by raumdeuter: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2015
I thought the OP was on drugs, I confirmed it when he wrote that Bisi Akande is National CHairman of the APC

My niece in primary 2 knows the National Chairman is John Odigie Oyegun
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by Realist5: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Its such a pity u have no record and not moving with time. If u had written this in your language, I would have called you an Illiterate. Anyways, I wouldn't blame you as such cos u copied this from a clueless fellow of yours. "Quote me its your choice"
Re: Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? by ShakurM(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2015
SMH.
With these ur mentality ehn, may God help you in ur decision making facets of life.
U have 15 muslims holding position n u just concluded they are in 4 a bad mission without them doing anything bad, na them elect themselves
#Change

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites* Stella Oduah's MBA Vs Buhari's Certificate / Buhari Quoted Mtn Recharge Pin Number As His Waec Examination Number / Iyabo Obasanjo , Says APC Has More Thinking People Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.