Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva (1338 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by fortunes0215(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2015
"Let us look, what has Bayelsa gained from the Presidency? Where is the federal project in the state that is significant? I don’t see any. Not even electricity is available in Otuoke. Look at Bayelsa. Look at the Niger Delta region. Look at the East-West road. Why hasn’t he been able to fix the East-West road? Why is the Brass LNG not working? Why is it that all they promised us under amnesty has not been fulfilled? Where is the institution built in Bayelsa? Nothing has been done. Is that what Bayelsa is about? Is that what a Niger Delta presidency is about? We all fought for this power but certain people have hijacked it.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/13/electricity-not-even-available-otuoke-says-ex-bayelsa-gov-sylva-calls-jonathan-fox-sheeps
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Oklander: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Gej be like, you mean no light in my village? hands in the air, Oya let's dance, grin .

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by temitemi1(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Another useless "progressive" @ work again GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by seyema(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2015
But what about the university in otuoke
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Mogidi: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2015
And when Timipre was gov he made sure electricity was available.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by raumdeuter: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2015
The question now is what has Jonathan done for Bayelsa state either as Deputy governor, Governor, Vice President or President in the last 16yrs

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
tompolo and his cohorts are beneficiaries of the amnesty fraud

1 Like

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Oklander: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
This is Jonathan Village we are talking about, a former deputy governor, a former governor, a former vice president and presently unfortunately a president. What did he do for his village? Abi na d name for the village say dem produce President them go take survive?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Oklander: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2015
GMB was only a head of state for less than 2yrs and we have some shameless TANIODS here asking what he did in Daura his village. where are they now to come tell us what GEj did in his village.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Mogidi: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Oklander:
This is Jonathan Village we are talking about, a former deputy governor, a former governor, a former vice president and presently unfortunately a president. What did he do for his village? Abi na d name for the village say dem produce President them go take survive?

The man castigating GEJ was a governor, ask him his legacy or what he did whilst gov? Same goes to our 22nd century Buhari the messiah, promising people heaven on earth. These people had their time and they botched and squandered it.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Oklander: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

The man castigating GEJ was a governor, ask him his legacy or what he did whilst gov? Same goes to our 22nd century Buhari the messiah, promising people heaven on earth. These people had their time and they botched and squandered it.
You don't get it do you? Does that mean if the previous leaders did nothing, it is very much okay for the present ones to do nothing too and say after all my predecessors did nothing?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Mogidi: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Oklander:
You don't get it do you? Does that mean if the previous leaders did nothing, it is very much okay for the present ones to do nothing too and say after all my predecessors did nothing?

What is not ok is promoting the notion that others did better than GEJ.

OBJ continues to hog the limelight bemoaning everything the present government does but then you realize he had more than 8yrs to do the same thing he wants done in 4yrs.

If you want GEJ's achievement am more than willing to post it here., governance is not only about electricity.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Positivist: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
FG does that, not SG!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Jonathan was his predecessor, what did he do?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Go find out who connected Bayelsa State to national grid.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by dre11(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Look at Bayelsa. Look at the Niger Delta region. Look at the East-West road. Why hasn’t he been able to fix the East-West road? Why is the Brass LNG not working? Why is it that all they promised us under amnesty has not been fulfilled?

Amnesty was just a fraud to keep u people in check and not for its promises to be fulfill
Just like the jobs he promise to provide which is a scam and he still sit on the podium to promise 2milion jobs yearly like he is fooling some kind of illiterate young men/women

1 Like

Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Abiagirl777(f): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Sylva is a a big fool,while he was governor was Otuoke not under his jurisdiction?why didnt he bring electricity there.
It is only a big fool that will align with any of this parties,they are all the same.
I jjust wish feb 14,no one will come out to vote lyk me cos GEJ and GMB are the same,a broken mortar and rotten palmnuts none is better.
NIgeria when will our messiah come?
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by Remarkable: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Oklander:

There are people that are dense and wisdom can't seep through to their brain, but at the risk of casting pearl to swine, I will use this chance to give you some advice on how to analyze or judge matters fairly and intelligently (without bias.. unless you intentionally want to be biased).

Give the topic and issue or claim of no electricity in GEJ's village, the one place to start is by asking yaself "What is the president supposed to do in his hometown?" ... "Obj.?" "is he (GEJ) doing or not doing what past leaders did? didn't do?"

After answering that, then you have a platform upon which to build your argument, or castigation, if you so please.

Will I get a "thank you" from you?

You're welcome.
Re: Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva by otokx(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Sylva is a a big fool,while he was governor was Otuoke not under his jurisdiction?why didnt he bring electricity there.
It is only a big fool that will align with any of this parties,they are all the same.
I jjust wish feb 14,no one will come out to vote lyk me cos GEJ and GMB are the same,a broken mortar and rotten palmnuts none is better.
NIgeria when will our messiah come?

If you registered and you do not come out to vote. Your vote will be sold to the highest bidder on that day.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Be Wise This Is Not Just Politics / How My Father’s Jailer Can Offer Nigeria A Fresh Start-lola SHONEYIN / Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.