Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Goodluck Is Bad Luck To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Goodluck Is Bad Luck To Nigeria (369 Views)

Why Goodluck Jonathan Went On ‘exile’ In Ivory Coast – Saharareporters Reveals / Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Goodluck Is Bad Luck To Nigeria by joshua8016: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Why GOODLUCK is BAD LUCK TO
NIGERIA.

In GEJ's tenure:
1. Shekau was killed Twice...... You can imagine, they lied about the death of the BOKO HARAM leader... Who does that?
2. Naira became valueless
3. An Ex- militant was Empowered with 6 war ships
4. The Nigga cnt even address the Nation after the killing at BAGA.... I guess this Nigga doesn't watch the news and see how the French are handling theirs
5. All he could say to tackle Buhari was that, Buhari can't remember his phone number, (That's so so so lame)
6. Millions of Naira don't get missing anymore instead Billions of dollars get missing.
7. Corruption is at its Peak in his Tenure
8. I was made to Understand by GEJ that stealing is not Corruption
9. Fuel Price was increased for Nothing, maybe for scam sake
10. I discovered GEJ is a very terrible president.......

I wonder why Nigerians still want this guy, Atleast let's allow another person mislead us, GEJ has misled us for 6yrs, why do we want him to mislead us for another 4yrs....
Obviously He has no idea on how to rule a country..... And people wanting him again just proves that, most Nigerians are very very dull. I can remember vividly about the Subsidy protest how everybody wants him out of office, from then till now didn't turn from bad to good, it turned from bad to WORST......
Buhari is not the Best option but I feel Buhari is a better option... If you gave birth to a baby when GEJ became the president, your baby would have grown but up until now, Nigeria hasn't grown under his care, instead Nigeria is becoming valueless by the day....
Re: Why Goodluck Is Bad Luck To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2015
hahahahahaha

propaganda.....

see dem haters of goodluck.....

gej till infinity
Re: Why Goodluck Is Bad Luck To Nigeria by Dbestmax(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2015
And u think Buhari wud be any better...come off it...wake up its mawnin already

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Facebook Page Celebrates Kanu Nwankwo / Jonathan, Buhari, Other Presidential Candidates Sign Pact Rejecting Election Vio / Breaking News!!! PMS Now N87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.